infrastructure,infrastructure,infrastructure

L.K.Eder

unbannable non-troll
May 29, 2009
theartching thapphireth
orange is the new brown.

let's move on. i think everyone can agree that to make America great again, a serious update of infrastructure is needed. pathetic showing so far. overland lines, lol. bridges, lol.

this time no obstructionist tea bagged ***** can provide cover.

move on.

the mere thought of investing in infrastructure was met with derision.
That's cuz a black guy wanted to do it. Republicans had a career they wanted to destroy. And if it hurt the country? Even better.

If we wish to remain a first world country we better repair and invest in it...How stupid can one be to oppose something that is at the heart of our economy?
yeah, you have been saying this for years. maybe trump will make it happen. like hitler

has nothing to do with Hitler...Anyone or nation that cares about being a developed nation will make sure their infrastructure is in good shape.

Sick and tired of people wanting everything to fall apart.

If we wish to remain a first world country we better repair and invest in it...How stupid can one be to oppose something that is at the heart of our economy?
yeah, you have been saying this for years. maybe trump will make it happen. like hitler

has nothing to do with Hitler...Anyone or nation that cares about being a developed nation will make sure their infrastructure is in good shape.

Sick and tired of people wanting everything to fall apart.
i agree.it is just awesome to watch all the hopeful floppers.

orange is the new brown.

let's move on. i think everyone can agree that to make America great again, a serious update of infrastructure is needed. pathetic showing so far. overland lines, lol. bridges, lol.

move on.
No, I really do not agree. I have no idea where this idea that our infrastructure is so inferior to the rest of the world. Have any of you been outside the nation? I find that our infrastructure on the whole is FAR BETTER than any of the other nations I have seen.

Of course, continual investment in infrastructure is always needed - and always done - and we might benefit from increasing such investments. It is not, IMHO, a fix all or the disaster that everyone seems to make it out to be.

orange is the new brown.

move on.
No, I really do not agree. I have no idea where this idea that our infrastructure is so inferior to the rest of the world. Have any of you been outside the nation? I find that our infrastructure on the whole is FAR BETTER than any of the other nations I have seen.

Of course, continual investment in infrastructure is always needed - and always done - and we might benefit from increasing such investments. It is not, IMHO, a fix all or the disaster that everyone seems to make it out to be.
i am from Germany. and yes, your infrastructure sucks. hilariously, that is not even my main point.

Why don't you fucking nanny staters raise hell with the people that are actually constitutionally responsible for infrastructure, that would be your local, county and State governments. Just get off you lazy asses and take care of business.

orange is the new brown.

move on.

i am from Germany. and yes, your infrastructure sucks. hilariously, that is not even my main point.

Maybe you should have chosen a different title to reflect your "main point".

orange is the new brown.

move on.

maybe. it should be obvious. do you need a safe space?

Why don't you fucking nanny staters raise hell with the people that are actually constitutionally responsible for infrastructure, that would be your local, county and State governments. Just get off you lazy asses and take care of business.

While I agree to a point, a lot of the infrastructure that is in desperate need of repair falls under the domain of The Army Corps of Engineers.

While I agree to a point, a lot of the infrastructure that is in desperate need of repair falls under the domain of The Army Corps of Engineers.
government stooges. need to be eliminated. wait. who are they? ~ ROCK PARRY

orange is the new brown.

move on.

Are you admitting it's just another regressive troll thread with you new brown and teabagger comments?

orange is the new brown.

move on.

Are you admitting it's just another regressive troll thread with you new brown and teabagger comments?
wow, snowflake did a lot of thinkinmajig. still butthurt. let's see some walking, time for talking is over.easiest step for the fledgling is to accomplish something quickly.

Like?

Like?

Locks and dams.

Forum List

Back