*InflatioN*

You mean the Balanced Budget Act was introduced on June 24, 1997, by Republican Ohio Representative John R. Kasich. I'm sorry I was wrong about Clinton he signed a bill and got blowjobs he was totally responsible for a "balanced budget".

View attachment 752119
Nope

I get it, you hate it that Bill CLinton balanced the budget and Bush and Trump blew it up. But that still doesn;t change the fact that Bill CLinton balanced the budget.

I love knowing that Bill Clinton's balanced budget makes you cry. Anything to discredit Bill Clinton's booming economy and balanced budget.

Nope

I get it, you hate it that Bill CLinton balanced the budget and Bush and Trump blew it up. But that still doesn;t change the fact that Bill CLinton balanced the budget.

I love knowing that Bill Clinton's balanced budget makes you cry. Anything to discredit Bill Clinton's booming economy and balanced budget.
And you literally skipped right over Obama's contributions to the National debt, because your a hack. So I will laugh and ignore. Blowjobs.

And you literally skipped right over Obama's contributions to the National debt, because your a hack. So I will laugh and ignore. Blowjobs.
you mean when Obama inherited the Bush crash. The big Bush blow up
The biggest economic crash since the great depression, after 7 years of failed Bush policy.

You need to retake 10th grade economics. Tax revenue plummeted, but in the end Obama got the deficit down to only $587B in 2016. Then Trump blew that up with his spending bills and tax cuts...

Bush and Trump blew up the deficit. Clinton Obama and now Biden have all lowered it as their presidencies progress.

I know you hate facts, facts destroy your fake news narratives.

you mean when Obama inherited the Bush crash. The big Bush blow up
The biggest economic crash since the great depression, after 7 years of failed Bush policy.

You need to retake 10th grade economics. Tax revenue plummeted, but in the end Obama got the deficit down to only $587B in 2016. Then Trump blew that up with his spending bills and tax cuts...

Bush and Trump blew up the deficit. Clinton Obama and now Biden have all lowered it as their presidencies progress.

I know you hate facts, facts destroy your fake news narratives.
:laughing0301:

Are you fucking kidding? Where in this country do they teach economics in the government school system?

What would useful idiots do with economics?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

That's what happens when you pour NINE TRILLION DOLLARS of inflationary stimulus into the economy, see global supply chains buckle, and then watch the Fed fall asleep at the wheel and wait almost a year too long to address the resulting inflation.

I don't remember Biden begging the Fed for even MORE inflationary stimulus, but I do remember this:

I don’t recall inflation being a problem until Biden took office. There is that you ignorant fool.

I don’t recall inflation being a problem until Biden took office. There is that you ignorant fool.
I realize that you don't understand that global inflation doesn't explode overnight, out of nowhere.

I realize that you don't know anything about the nine trillion dollars that the Fed had pumped into markets, or how the collapsed global supply chains exacerbated the massive demand coming out of the lockdowns.

I realize that you don't know how the Fed waited nearly a year too long to put the brakes on inflation.

How could you? You're just a Trumpster. So I forgive you.

Sorry bout that,

1. Hey stupid, just read the article I last posted, they say so.
2. Ask stupid question get run through the meat grinder.

3. Here it is again moron.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"They" were dead wrong.

U.S. economy grew by annual rate of 2.4 percent in second quarter

The new gross domestic product figures, released Thursday by the Bureau of Economic Analysis, showed the economy expanded for the fourth straight quarter in a row, casting doubt on predictions of a recession this year.

The economy’s resilience, bolstered by a healthy job market, has surprised even the most optimistic economists. It has also forced the Federal Reserve to extend its aggressive fight against inflation with another interest rate hike on Wednesday, pushing borrowing costs to a new 22-year high. Fed staff, who a few months ago had worried about a “mild” recession, are no longer forecasting an imminent downturn.

And I don't recall you having a brain.

Now inflation has tumbled down to almost normal levels...but you still post that braindead garbage about Biden, the persona, supposedly causing historic global inflation.

Liar.

Great argument.

...but what's this?

107270227-1689165172832-ojB6O-u-s-consumer-price-index.png

CNBC?

Lies.

Idiot, did you read the source of the data at the bottom?

It is the U.S. Bureau of Labor of Statistics - the gold standard on inflation data.

Now you go ahead and explain what is your source to claim it to be a lie. Your politico fantasies are just not good enough for a serious argument.

Idiot, did read the source of the data?

It is the U.S. Bureau of Labor of Statistics.

Now you go ahead and explain what is your source to claim it to be a lie. Your politico fantasies are just not good enough for a serious argument.

Bigger lies. This is a totally left-cultist "government". To all of them, lying is more important than breathing.

Bigger lies. This is a totally left-cultist "government". To all of them, lying is more important than breathing.

I've posted facts supported by data, you post silly assertions backed by exactly nothing.

Who do you think is possibly reading this and nodding their head at your garbage posts?

And I don't recall you having a brain.

Now inflation has tumbled down to almost normal levels...but you still post that braindead garbage about Biden, the persona, supposedly causing historic global inflation.

Dullards give Trump grief for the economy falling off in 2019, including the job losses, etc. and yet he gets no consideration that COVID was the issue. You can't have it both ways. Pre-COVID, our economy was humming along quite nicely and Trump was a shoe-in to win in 2020. Many ignorant fools voted Trump out of office because of the economy and many others just because they are adolescents minded adults who can't put their dislike for the man behind any pragmatism.

I cherish your daily pain.
I thought you said you had a garden and friendly neighbors.......

Yet here you are posting on USMB hundreds of times per day.

Dullards give Trump grief for the economy falling off in 2019, including the job losses, etc. and yet he gets no consideration that COVID was the issue.
Of course COVID was the issue.
trump would not have millions of lost jobs on his RECORD if not for COVID.

Of course COVID was the issue.
trump would not have millions of lost jobs on his RECORD if not for COVID.

Tell that to the millions that voted for Biden because of the Trump economy and job losses.

Forum List

Back