*InflatioN*

Inflation is heading down by all indicators, wtf are you talking about?

I believe the overall trend line is clear and it is set to climb .
A three to six month projection is concerning if more and more countries de-couple from the petrodollar -- looks certain .

And if the markets implode , which is the popular expert belief , these two factors will drop the dollar hugely .

If that does not drive inflation higher , nothing will .

But there are few "ifs" on the way , so cross your legs and hope .

I believe the overall trend line is clear and it is set to climb .

what you believe is counter factual

-1x-1.png

welcome to xiden’s america…demafacist policy make americans poorer

Moron, nobody in that article is projecting a recession like 1929.

Do you even know how to read English? They are talking about just the real estate price correction.
Sorry bout that,

1. Ok moron, try reading the headlines.
2. READ:

**********Ominous Warning Sign Not Seen Since the Great Depression**********​

By Nick Arama | 1:15 PM on January 28, 2023
Share Tweet
Yikes: GDP Showing Ominous Warning Sign Not Seen Since the Great Depression
AP Photo/Manuel Balce Ceneta
"Joe Biden keeps bragging about his “economic plan working.” Now, it’s not even clear what that “plan” entails — except perhaps everything going up in price under Biden. But if “working” means crushing the American people, it certainly has been doing that."~ from link.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Costs will continue to rise.
2. Soon when you go to the store, you will get little to nothing and leave paying $1,000.00
3. Thanks Biden.
4. What is our hedge against these costs?
5. Starve to death.
6. Thanks Biden.
7. READ:

8. Not since Jimmy Carter have we seen this kind of total collapse.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
According to the left and their lefty media we should bow down to Biden and the Democrats for decreasing inflation from over 9% down to 6.5%, our saviors!

I wasn't even talking about the spending. You guys really don't understand this stuff, DO you?

The FED poured the money into the economy. THEN he BRAGGED about the economy it helped. THE GREATEST ECONOMY EVER, he bragged.

And the massive spending ON TOP OF THAT? Oh yeah:

RGi4jCf.gif

y7V4SXV.gif
You mentioned the stimulus spending you fucking lunatic.

There is still a very big difference between the 2 parties.

One party, the republican party, has fucked everything up. In 2000 the republicans inherited a balanced budget and they passed a bunch of spending bills and blew that up, then pushed to go to war in the mid east and totally mismanaged that war. In 2008 after 8 years of Bush/GOP leadership America was left devastated and in total ruin.
Then in 2016 trump came in and borrowed insane reckless amounts of money and pumped it into the economy and then he begged the FED for more stimulus and fake money. Trump set the world record for debt and FED stimulus for 4 years. On top of that Trump's economy was weak with low GDP growth. When Trump left office America was in riot and ruin just like after Bush.

There is a very big difference between the 2 parties, the Republican party has failed every step of the way and blown up the deficit and FED balance sheet to epic levels. The dems have not been remotely as bad as the republicans at all. And the numbers prove this.
If Blowjobs in the Oval Office cause a balanced budget then Clinton is responsible.

Last edited:
If Blowjobs in the Oval Office cause a balanced budget then Clinton is responsible.

It pains you people to see that Clinton had a balanced budget when the GOP have caused all the deficits.

Anyway you try to spin Clinton had a balanced budget and Bush and the GOP Congress blew it up with all the massive spending bills and giant tax cuts for the wealthy they passed in 2000. Then in 2016 the US had only a $587B annual deficit and Trump blew that up to $3.1T, increasing it massively every year. Worse still trump had weak low GDP growth, and had to beg the FED for more stimulus.

Bill Clinton passed the Balanced budget act in 1993, which Gingrich opposed. That's why the budget was balanced.

Sorry bout that,

1. Ok moron, try reading the headlines.
2. READ:

**********Ominous Warning Sign Not Seen Since the Great Depression**********​

By Nick Arama | 1:15 PM on January 28, 2023
Share Tweet
Yikes: GDP Showing Ominous Warning Sign Not Seen Since the Great Depression
AP Photo/Manuel Balce Ceneta
"Joe Biden keeps bragging about his “economic plan working.” Now, it’s not even clear what that “plan” entails — except perhaps everything going up in price under Biden. But if “working” means crushing the American people, it certainly has been doing that."~ from link.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Warning not seen since great depression is NOT A FORECAST FOR GREAT DEPRESSION.

It's just a clickbait article for impressionable know nothing nutters like you.

It pains you people to see that Clinton had a balanced budget when the GOP have caused all the deficits.

Anyway you try to spin Clinton had a balanced budget and Bush and the GOP Congress blew it up with all the massive spending bills and giant tax cuts for the wealthy they passed in 2000. Then in 2016 the US had only a $587B annual deficit and Trump blew that up to $3.1T, increasing it massively every year. Worse still trump had weak low GDP growth, and had to beg the FED for more stimulus.

Bill Clinton passed the Balanced budget act in 1993, which Gingrich opposed. That's why the budget was balanced.
So blow jobs balance the budget ? Trump spent like a Democrat and you do realize that dip in GDP was because of the COVID shutdowns you fucking loons championed? I do notice you skipped right over Obama's debit, infrastructure spending that didn't build a goddamn thing, and the solar energy tax payer swindle.

Your a hack I laugh at and then ignore hacks

So blow jobs balance the budget ? Trump spent like a Democrat and you do realize that dip in GDP was because of the COVID shutdowns you fucking loons championed? I do notice you skipped right over Obama's debit, infrastructure spending that didn't build a goddamn thing, and the solar energy tax payer swindle.

Your a hack I laugh at and then ignore hacks
Huh? blow jobs??? More like the Balanced Budget act Clinton passed in 1993... Nice try, swing and miss.
You are pathetic and ignoring Bill Clinton's balanced budget act... I love watching you squirm over Bill Clinton's balanced budget. Man up and deal with it, Clinton balanced the budget.

Trump'2 pathetic weak gdp:
2017: only 2.2
2018: only 2.9
2019: only 2.13
2020: negative

Trump economy was a joke with weak low growth and mega debt and mega FED stimulus. Trash.

I love watching you people squirm over Bill Clinton's balanced budget when Bush and Trump blew it up to record levels.
Obama inherited the Bush crash, the worst financial blow up since the great depression, but in the end Obama only had an annual deficit of $587B in 2016.

You're a hack and I laugh at pathetic hacks that squirm and flail over Bill Clinton's balanced budget.

Last edited:

You mean the Balanced Budget Act was introduced on June 24, 1997, by Republican Ohio Representative John R. Kasich. I'm sorry I was wrong about Clinton he signed a bill and got blowjobs he was totally responsible for a "balanced budget".

298403152_5668870853125330_1572229867629899548_n.jpg

Forum List

Back