Infectious Disease Linked to Authoritarianism

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
"The correlation between the prevalance of infectious disease in a locale and the degree to which authoritarian beliefs were held in that locale is" quite high. (.7)

Interesting segment by Jordan Peterson.

Reminds me of the authoritarian Democrat Governors locking down their States and making draconian edicts on where people should go and what they should wear, etc.

Catherine Austin Fitts explains everything really well:

I agree with that but also find it interesting that tyrannical lock-downs seem to promote infectious diseases. Keep 'em sick and vulnerable, take away their savings that were based on intrinsic value and VIOLA!! You have Marxism!! You are worth what the government SAYS you're worth. You will never be 'richer' than any government official...and so on.

I agree with that but also find it interesting that tyrannical lock-downs seem to promote infectious diseases. Keep 'em sick and vulnerable, take away their savings that were based on intrinsic value and VIOLA!! You have Marxism!! You are worth what the government SAYS you're worth. You will never be 'richer' than any government official...and so on.

Yes, for sure.

"The correlation between the prevalance of infectious disease in a locale and the degree to which authoritarian beliefs were held in that locale is" quite high. (.7) Interesting segment by Jordan Peterson.

Reminds me of the authoritarian Democrat Governors locking down their States and making draconian edicts on where people should go and what they should wear, etc.
"Draconian edicts" have helped get a death rate of ~6% down to ~2%.

Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

China has that new digitial currency going...
and released the virus........
and owns Biden and many other western pols....

oh and on contact tracing----what I learned when my husband went to NY ----was that BLOOMBERG is in charge of NY's contract tracing.

She's right it is about economics---the globalists are after the middle class and smaller companies trying to shut them down which will only allow the mega billionaires with all income and the power. They are already trying to institute a finacial social system here in the us---its what the race nonsense and cancel culture is about.

Last edited:
"The correlation between the prevalance of infectious disease in a locale and the degree to which authoritarian beliefs were held in that locale is" quite high. (.7) Interesting segment by Jordan Peterson.

No----MORE TESTING got the death rate down along with slowing the roll on intubatation and giving anti-virals.

No----MORE TESTING got the death rate down along with slowing the roll on intubation and giving anti-virals.
What makes you think your cherry-picked reasons had anymore to do with the decrease than lockdowns? There are many things that helped. You haven't proven that the "draconian edicts" didn't do their part.

Death rate will tumble down as mass testing increases.

Death rate will tumble down as mass testing increases...
... and social distancing, quarantines, lock downs, better therapies and vaccines.

... and social distancing, quarantines, lock downs, better therapies and vaccines.

Why not all of this by pro politicians with HIV in the 1980's onward?

That stuff doesn't work. That has been going on in large measure since last March/April.

That stuff doesn't work. That has been going on in large measure since last March/April.
It doesn't work? What do you have for evidence? I say without it we'd be a lot closer to 6% than 2%.

It doesn't work? What do you have for evidence? I say without it we'd be a lot closer to 6% than 2%.

Because we have been doing the bold for a long time and CV is still around. Indiana University did a study on all 70,000 students statewide. In class students had a positive test rate of 2%, and remote students had a positive test rate of 8%.

Because we have been doing the bold for a long time and CV is still around. Indiana University did a study on all 70,000 students statewide. In class students had a positive test rate of 2%, and remote students had a positive test rate of 8%.
:linky: :link:

Safety of in-person courses at Indiana University supported by new analysis
Data shows no evidence of increased COVID-19 risk with classes taught in person

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Nov. 20, 2020

The study reviewed data from more than 70,000 undergraduate students at all IU campuses and compared the number of positive tests with the number of in-person credit hours taken by the students.

"What we found is that, actually, the more in-person credit hours a student had, the less likely they were to test positive for COVID-19," said Dr. Lana Dbeibo, assistant professor of clinical medicine and medical director of infection prevention at the IU School of Medicine, and a key member of the IU Medical Response Team

"The idea here is that if IU classrooms were risky for COVID-19 transmission, we'd expect to see higher numbers of cases among students who spend more time in classrooms," Rosenberg said. "It would be what we call a 'dose-response' relationship. In fact, we saw the opposite trend."

Dbeibo said that for each in-person credit hour taken above zero, students were increasingly less likely to test positive for COVID-19 in the fall semester. For students taking one to three in-person credit hours, the proportion of the population who tested positive for COVID-19 over the semester was 8 percent. The lowest proportion of students testing positive for COVID-19 were those taking 13 to 15 in-person credit hours; only 2 percent of students in this group tested positive.

Death rates are down because of approved theraputics including the one that Trump promoted to the chagrin of the media. Draconian edicts have not affected the rise in cases. Stop being stupid. Also, to ease your panty wad, MOST Covid cases have a SURVIVAL rate of 98 to 100%. Some folks don't even know they had it but the have the antibodies that have bolstered their immune systems.......naturally.

Safety of in-person courses at Indiana University supported by new analysis
Data shows no evidence of increased COVID-19 risk with classes taught in person

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Nov. 20, 2020

The study reviewed data from more than 70,000 undergraduate students at all IU campuses and compared the number of positive tests with the number of in-person credit hours taken by the students.

"What we found is that, actually, the more in-person credit hours a student had, the less likely they were to test positive for COVID-19," said Dr. Lana Dbeibo, assistant professor of clinical medicine and medical director of infection prevention at the IU School of Medicine, and a key member of the IU Medical Response Team

"The idea here is that if IU classrooms were risky for COVID-19 transmission, we'd expect to see higher numbers of cases among students who spend more time in classrooms," Rosenberg said. "It would be what we call a 'dose-response' relationship. In fact, we saw the opposite trend."

Dbeibo said that for each in-person credit hour taken above zero, students were increasingly less likely to test positive for COVID-19 in the fall semester. For students taking one to three in-person credit hours, the proportion of the population who tested positive for COVID-19 over the semester was 8 percent. The lowest proportion of students testing positive for COVID-19 were those taking 13 to 15 in-person credit hours; only 2 percent of students in this group tested positive.

Thanks for that. I think we are slowly learning that the COVID scare was hyped by one political party in concert with their MSM in order to get rid of Donald Trump.

Death rates are down because of approved theraputics including the one that Trump promoted to the chagrin of the media. Draconian edicts have not affected the rise in cases. Stop being stupid.
You got a cite that proves Trump-touted therapies have had a significant effect? It seems strange you'd call me stupid, when you're willing to accept anything your tin god says, regardless of what the medical community has to say. If you want to know what's really going on, check out this cite, not Trump.

Forum List

Back