Infectious Disease Linked to Authoritarianism

"Draconian edicts" have helped get a death rate of ~6% down to ~2%.
Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
Death rates are down because of approved theraputics including the one that Trump promoted to the chagrin of the media. Draconian edicts have not affected the rise in cases. Stop being stupid.
You got a cite that proves Trump-touted therapies have had a significant effect? It seems strange you'd call me stupid, when you're willing to accept anything your tin god says, regardless of what the medical community has to say. If you want to know what's really going on, check out this cite, not Trump.

Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
It was all over the news months ago when Trump touted hydroxychlroquine and the media said there was no benefit.

"(Reuters) - A malaria drug taken by U.S. President Donald Trump to prevent COVID-19 did not show any benefit versus placebo in reducing coronavirus infection among healthcare workers, according to clinical trial results published on Wednesday. "

That was Reuters, you know the 'news service' that every other MSM outlet parrots. Here is an actual study of its efficacy.

Hydroxychloroquine is effective, and consistently so when provided early, for COVID-19: a systematic review
"We hypothesized that HCQ clinical studies would show the agent to have significant efficacy more often than not for COVID-19, and that efficacy would be greater if HCQ was provided earlier in the disease course. "

The FDA first did not approve of its use for COVID but later did. Look it up for yourself. I think I have provided you enough linked sources.

So we see that those who purport to be in 'authority' have actually worsened things related to COVID. Not to mention the ChiCom authortarian regime that we are now discovering created this virus. Tyranny is tyranny and it is never good for The People. I think my OP stands on solid ground.

Last edited:
Catherine Austin Fitts explains everything really well:

China has that new digitial currency going...
and released the virus........
and owns Biden and many other western pols....

oh and on contact tracing----what I learned when my husband went to NY ----was that BLOOMBERG is in charge of NY's contract tracing.

She's right it is about economics---the globalists are after the middle class and smaller companies trying to shut them down which will only allow the mega billionaires with all income and the power. They are already trying to institute a finacial social system here in the us---its what the race nonsense and cancel culture is about.

Great points Turtlesoup. And people are falling for it like a rat getting cheese off a trap.

Forum List

Back