Infamous Trump-loving realtor who took private jet to DC hit with new Capitol riot charges

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

She flew to Washington and took pics of herself en route. I get it that she is stupid but perhaps not one of the ringleaders. In my view, a year inside and a big fine should do it. Less if she coughs up her minder.

Westwall laughs only because he hasn't been identified by the FBI yet. He won't be laughing as these terrorists start their prison terms.

But I will!

She flew to Washington and took pics of herself en route. I get it that she is stupid but perhaps not one of the ringleaders. In my view, a year inside and a big fine should do it. Less if she coughs up her minder.

You really are a useless twat.

2020 Democrats ramped up private flight spending in final months of 2019​

2020 ELECTIONS

Joe Biden spent way more on private jets in the third quarter than his top 2020 Democratic rivals​

2020 ELECTIONS Joe Biden spent way more on private jets in the third quarter than his top 2020 Democratic rivals

Lol..no wonder you didn't want to talk about the charge---they are claiming with no evidence and no common sense that she assaulted somone? Dems are just trying to harass and over charge hoping she will become scare and plead deal.

She flew to Washington and took pics of herself en route.
OH THE HORROR.

You know, Tammy, you really ought to provide links which are not full of obvious BULLSHIT.

"The government slapped Colleyville's Katherine 'Katie' Staveley Schwab with an additional charge for her alleged involvement in the insurrection," reported Simone Carter." So, her mere presence there is still being debated?

"According to court documents, Schwab 'willfully and knowingly engaged in an act of physical violence' on Capitol grounds." That could mean most anything.

"---when supporters of former President Donald Trump stormed the building, egged on by Trump's false claims that the presidential election was stolen from him." If they are false claims, then where is Raw Story's evidence of the falseness? Or do they just MAKE UP LIES? When in court and you are accused and you make a counter-charge, you are expected to offer the court your evidence. WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE Tommy that Trump "egged on" rally goers to storm the capitol in riot? Any? And what evidence do you offer that Trump's claims of election malfeasance rigging the election against him ISN'T TRUE? Can you provide evidence that even HALF of the roughly 100 fraud cases in the election are WRONG, MISGUIDED or never happened?

Eh, Tommy?

"Four counts, including entering a restricted building, disorderly conduct in a restricted building, and violent entry and disorderly conduct in a Capitol building." So, if these are even real criminal charges, it amounts to four charges of various forms of entering the Capitol, a public building. Will this end up being yet more misdemeanor trespass charges???

She flew to Washington and took pics of herself en route.
OH THE HORROR.

You know, Tammy, you really ought to provide links which are not full of obvious BULLSHIT.

"The government slapped Colleyville's Katherine 'Katie' Staveley Schwab with an additional charge for her alleged involvement in the insurrection," reported Simone Carter." So, her mere presence there is still being debated?

"According to court documents, Schwab 'willfully and knowingly engaged in an act of physical violence' on Capitol grounds." That could mean most anything.

"---when supporters of former President Donald Trump stormed the building, egged on by Trump's false claims that the presidential election was stolen from him." If they are false claims, then where is Raw Story's evidence of the falseness? Or do they just MAKE UP LIES? When in court and you are accused and you make a counter-charge, you are expected to offer the court your evidence. WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE Tommy that Trump "egged on" rally goers to storm the capitol in riot? Any? And what evidence do you offer that Trump's claims of election malfeasance rigging the election against him ISN'T TRUE? Can you provide evidence that even HALF of the roughly 100 fraud cases in the election are WRONG, MISGUIDED or never happened?

Eh, Tommy?

"Four counts, including entering a restricted building, disorderly conduct in a restricted building, and violent entry and disorderly conduct in a Capitol building." So, if these are even real criminal charges, it amounts to four charges of various forms of entering the Capitol, a public building. Will this end up being yet more misdemeanor trespass charges???
The day that comes is the day hell freezes over.

I dont know why you snowflakes are getting so upset. She obviously did it and is going to get a spanking.
Most of the seditionists looked like they needed a wash but she had a well paid job. SIlly girl.

Westwall laughs only because he hasn't been identified by the FBI yet. He won't be laughing as these terrorists start their prison terms.

But I will!

I am friends with the FBI in my area, you ignorant twat.
I love how America hater shill synthaholic tries to pretend Biden and the Demorats are not terrorists,he thinks all these riots caused in major city’s run by Demorats are not caused by the terrorists the dems have funded and tries to convince himself trump supporters thst were elderly and and children were not attacked by antifa two weeks prior to the capitol event. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Everyone of those coward trump haters pretend they did not see that post of mine everytime I bring up those facts,they know it’s true and can’t counter it.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:what’s really comical about this moron is he thinks he is safe from the elite by participating in this coverup posting lies fir money,he will find out differerentky the elite like bill gates that want to depopulate the world,after they round up trump supporters,they will then turn on his as well and kill him as well. :abgg2q.jpg: :lmao:

Last edited:
I dont know why you snowflakes are getting so upset. She obviously did it and is going to get a spanking.
Most of the seditionists looked like they needed a wash but she had a well paid job. SIlly girl.
In your fantasy’s we are getting upset, :lmao: we are laughing at you cause of your bias towards democrat corruption and how you lie and can never prove any of your propaganda to be true same as you have never been able to refute evidence the whole world knows your boy Biden got in from massive election fraud.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

as always you post propaganda pieces,that article galsely says trump supporters stormed the building,to storm a building paid shill,someone would have to overpower the police to get past them to storm the capitol,none of thst happened,the video clearly shows policemen LETTING the people in America hater,miserable fail from you as always snowflake.you sure love these ass beatings you get from us. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:

But I will!

I am friends with the FBI in my area, you ignorant twat.
Are you saying that "being friends with the FBI" protects one from being held accountable for breaking the law?

In your fantasy’s we are getting upset, :lmao: we are laughing at you cause of your bias towards democrat corruption and how you lie and can never prove any of your propaganda to be true same as you have never been able to refute evidence the whole world knows your boy Biden got in from massive election fraud.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Mate the whole world watched the trump riot. And now people are going to pay the price.

1623701896277.png

Class action suits against the United States government for wrongful imprisonment will be interesting

*****SMILE*****

:)

But I will!

Which ones have been charged with "terrorism"? Hmmm?

For that matter which ones have been charged with insurrection!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back