Indonesian couple caned for violating Sharia law

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
They knew the law and decided to break it. ....... :cool:

151230110915-01-indonesia-caning-1228-exlarge-169.jpg

Jakarta, Indonesia (CNN) An unrelated man and woman who had been seen alone together were caned in public in Banda Aceh, Indonesia, for violating Sharia law, a police chief said.

Four others were also caned in the formal punishment Monday, according to the chief of police who leads a unit charged with finding people who violate Sharia law.

The form of Islamic law is enforced in a very strict way in the area, including prohibiting unmarried people of different genders from being alone together.

Two months ago the woman and man were arrested after authorities said they were seen alone in a guest room, said the Sharia police chief Yusnardi, who only goes by one name. A judge sentenced the two to caning.

The other four other people were caned for gambling, Yusardi said.

Indonesian couple caned for violating Sharia law, police official says - CNN.com

Last edited:
It makes no sense, Sunni man. You have a story about a man and woman who were merely alone in the same room together who are being caned for violating Sharia law yet the Indonesian Muslims are free to traffic 3 1/2 to 4 million Indonesia children and women in their sex trade & slave labor and there is nothing said about it. Very disturbing what is happening over there in Indonesia. My sympathy to the man and woman who have the misfortune of living there.

HumanTrafficking.org | Indonesia

Morons.

If they tried that shit here, a barrel would be shoved up the cane bearers ass.

Don't try to bring that shit here.

Sharia Law is an intensely backward concept and it doesn't belong not only in Western nations but in Modern Civilisation itself.

You know, there was a poll I saw, I think it said a majority of American Muslims want Sharia Law in America, this obviously is a big problem.

It makes no sense, Sunni man. You have a story about a man and woman who were merely alone in the same room together who are being caned for violating Sharia law yet the Indonesian Muslims are free to traffic 3 1/2 to 4 million Indonesia children and women in their sex trade & slave labor and there is nothing said about it. Very disturbing what is happening over there in Indonesia. My sympathy to the man and woman who have the misfortune of living there.

HumanTrafficking.org | Indonesia

Yes more hypocrisy from the "Religion of Peace". It's like it's okay for them to rape children, afterall Mohammed's third wife was 7 years-old when he married her and he was about 50 years-old....this in general is paedophilia, however to Muslim's this is normal.

They're a pretty fucked-up group of people on nearly every level, only delusional types would say otherwise.

That's some hard ass shit.

Messed up completely, and barbaric

Actually, caning when done correctly can be quite pleasurable, like spanking can.
That's sick...jk

For some reason I thought they were getting beheaded

The woman is in the wrong position, yes, from the picture and from where the man is standing, it looks like she's going to be beheaded....unless he's going to cane her across the back and/or lower back, which would really hurt.

It's the 21st century and people are being punished by the state for violating the moral codes of Bronze Age goat herders. We live in a world where men have walked on the moon but are beaten for being in public with a woman because some "prophet" said that's God's will.

Unbelievable.

The sooner

It's the 21st century and people are being punished by the state for violating the moral codes of Bronze Age goat herders. We live in a world where men have walked on the moon but are beaten for being in public with a woman because some "prophet" said that's God's will.

Unbelievable.

The sooner

Hey, like I posted earlier, Singapore still canes people for violating some of their laws as well, and they are a mainly Buddhist and Christian nation. You can be caned for spitting your gum out on the sidewalk or vandalism like graffiti.

Has nothing to do with Islam, but rather the laws of the countries in question.

Jakarta, Indonesia (CNN) An unrelated man and woman who had been seen alone together were caned in public in Banda Aceh, Indonesia, for violating Sharia law, a police chief said.

Four others were also caned in the formal punishment Monday, according to the chief of police who leads a unit charged with finding people who violate Sharia law.

The form of Islamic law is enforced in a very strict way in the area, including prohibiting unmarried people of different genders from being alone together.

Two months ago the woman and man were arrested after authorities said they were seen alone in a guest room, said the Sharia police chief Yusnardi, who only goes by one name. A judge sentenced the two to caning.

Indonesian couple caned for violating Sharia law, police official says - CNN.com

Oh goody! Yet more evidence that Sharia is a barbaric practice best left in barbaric lands. I wish all who like that sort of thing would go there.

Animals

Unbelievable.

The sooner

Hey, like I posted earlier, Singapore still canes people for violating some of their laws as well, and they are a mainly Buddhist and Christian nation. You can be caned for spitting your gum out on the sidewalk or vandalism like graffiti.

Don't give me that. It has everything to do with Islam. Italian reporter Ariana Fallaci had to temporarily marry her Muslim cab driver in Iran because they were somehow left alone together in a room. She was there to do a story on the Ayatollah. The alternative was not something she was interested in.

Note to Biker - Sunni Man is a Muslim. You don't think he knows what Sharia Law is? Of course he does. This is it. How do you think you'd do in such a barbaric society?

Last edited:

Unbelievable.

The sooner

Don't give me that. It has everything to do with Islam. Italian reporter Ariana Fallaci had to temporarily marry her Muslim cab driver in Iran because they were somehow left alone together in a room. She was there to do a story on the Ayatollah. The alternative was not something she was interested in.

Note to Biker - Sunni Man is a Muslim. You don't think he knows what Sharia Law is? Of course he does. This is it. How do you think you'd do in such a barbaric society?

So, how do you feel about Singapore? It's a Christian and Buddhist nation that canes people for minor offenses like graffiti and spitting out gum on the sidewalk?

Forum List

Back