Indonesia deploys warships/planes 'against' Australia

Indonesia isn't interested in a war, except in your imagination. :cuckoo:

Don't worry, the US will back you, they've always liked terrorists.

Indonesia F-16 fighter jets armed with American : ~ Air Force

Yes, and they also have all the Russian planes etc.

RI looks to Russia for submarines with multi-role missile systems (Indonesia)

Indonesia is in talks with Russia on the purchase of a number of Kilo Class submarines, as the country expands its deterrent capabilities in anticipation of future regional disputes.

“There is a plan for a massive build-up of our submarine fleet,” Purnomo said in a press conference after an hour-long closed-door meeting with Russian Ambassador to Indonesia and ASEAN Mikhail Galuzin.

Purnomo said the ministry’s interest in Russian submarines was based on their advanced cruise-missile system, with which they can accurately target an object at a range of 300 to 400 kilometers.

Submarines are known to be effective war machines that can act as a deterrent because of their capacity for stealth.

#####

Australia gives Indonesia $500million in aid every 52 weeks.
Sheer lunacy.

And people reckon Australia doesn't need to arm itself with nuke-powered and nuke-armed submarines, ships, and nuke missiles.
Also surface to air missile systems around its coastline.

Last edited:
I say let's back Indonesia. Like, wtf has Ozstralia ever done except be overrun by rats?

My guess is that most of the world would be backing Indonesia, such is the hatred these days of Australia and any White-majority nations.

I tend to call it as I see it so, ignoring the fact I live in Indonesia, this country has done no wrong but Australia has.
Australia was bugging the Indonesian president's phone and Australian warships have entered Indonesian seas.

Why is Indonesia getting the blame?

I say let's back Indonesia. Like, wtf has Ozstralia ever done except be overrun by rats?

My guess is that most of the world would be backing Indonesia, such is the hatred these days of Australia and any White-majority nations.

I tend to call it as I see it so, ignoring the fact I live in Indonesia, this country has done no wrong but Australia has.
Australia was bugging the Indonesian president's phone and Australian warships have entered Indonesian seas.

Indonesia is being uncouth with visa-less foreigners in the transit lounge. If every country just shuffled them off to the destination port without sending them back to the port of origin, international travel would be chaos.

Why does Indonesia want chaos?

This is what Indonesia is getting blamed for;

Indonesia was caught spying on Australia;

No Cookies | thetelegraph.com.au

But then the idea that Australia should apologise at all is equally absurd.

Indonesia was caught spying on the Australian embassy in 2004. Did it apologise? No.

The retired general says if Australia keeps forcing asylum seeker boats into Indonesian waters, it risks meeting the Indonesian navy head to head on the high seas.

#####

The boats are Indonesian flagged vessels [or no flags but owned by Indonesia nationals], with Indonesian crews, that depart from Indonesian ports...people-smuggling rackets.
Big bucks involved in each boatload.

So Indonesia can have them back!
Towed back, and released just before the invisible fenceline in the ocean.

Of course the best idea would be for Indonesia to stop the people-smuggling boats from leaving their ports in the first place.
...and using the patrol boats Australia gave them for this purpose, and their own navy, to turn back any that they detect en route to Australia...instead of using the patrol boats north of Indonesia for something else like they have been.

Indonesia has done plenty wrong.

Last edited:

Indonesia is being uncouth with visa-less foreigners in the transit lounge. If every country just shuffled them off to the destination port without sending them back to the port of origin, international travel would be chaos.

Why does Indonesia want chaos?

Indonesia in most cases does not require visa or it grants them on arrival. It seems like people are arriving in Indonesia by air legally then they are hooking up with Coyotes to get smuggled into Australia. I think Australia does have a right to enforce its sovereignty. Coyotes cannot be smuggling people into Australia and not expect any reaction from Australian Navy.

Looks like "The Monk" [new Prime Minister Tony Abbott] has had more than enough of the people-smuggling rackets and the billions of dollars it's costing Australia.
The navy's fuel bill alone is astronomical.

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

Jakarta rift won't deter Tony Abbott on boats

THE Abbott government is absolutely determined to stop illegal immigrant boats coming to Australia, even if this means enduring significant damage to the relationship with Indonesia.

This damage is playing out in a series of bellicose statements by senior Indonesian military sources, although these statements were substantially wound back by Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa yesterday, when he said that increased Indonesian navy patrols were "not an unfriendly act towards any nation".

Jakarta's warships to target refugees

THE Indonesian navy has added three small warships to its southern patrols, with Jakarta declaring they are there to intercept people-smuggling boats, not to deter Australian incursions.

"The increased security measures in (the) southern part of the country is in order to anticipate increased illegal migrant activities," said Agus Barnas, spokesman for Senior Security Minister Djoko Suyanto.

As tempers calm following Australia's admission of "inadvertent" territorial-waters incursions and a subsequent apology, the Indonesians have reversed a plan to send a second frigate, the heaviest and best-armed ships in their fleet, to join the southern patrols.

Instead, three aged Parchim-class "mini-corvettes" have been dispatched.

Mr Agus said yesterday the increased naval activity in southern waters was not directed at the Australians but at people-smugglers.

Air force spokesman Hadi Tjahjanto has also denied reports that the service's Sukhoi fighter squadron and radar installations were placed on alert against Australian territorial incursions.

#####

Well there you go.

THE Indonesian navy has added three small warships to its southern patrols, with Jakarta declaring they are there to intercept people-smuggling boats, not to deter Australian incursions.

"The increased security measures in (the) southern part of the country is in order to anticipate increased illegal migrant activities," said Agus Barnas, spokesman for Senior Security Minister Djoko Suyanto.

As tempers calm following Australia's admission of "inadvertent" territorial-waters incursions and a subsequent apology, the Indonesians have reversed a plan to send a second frigate, the heaviest and best-armed ships in their fleet, to join the southern patrols.

Instead, three aged Parchim-class "mini-corvettes" have been dispatched.

Mr Agus said yesterday the increased naval activity in southern waters was not directed at the Australians but at people-smugglers.

Air force spokesman Hadi Tjahjanto has also denied reports that the service's Sukhoi fighter squadron and radar installations were placed on alert against Australian territorial incursions.

#####

Well there you go.

Phew!
All's well that ends well.

"indonesian Warships"

39718_kontiki13.9.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

"indonesian Warships"

39718_kontiki13.9.jpg

I tend to find idiots don't need showing up as such; they do that themselves.

North Sea Boats launches new trimaran warship for Indonesian Navy - Naval Technology

63m_fast_2_Indonesian%20Navy.jpg

Abbott Rails Against State Broadcaster Over Asylum-Seeker Coverage - The Jakarta Globe

Abbott is doing his nut because the Australian press can see he's an idiot.

Prime Minister Tony Abbott launched a scathing attack on national broadcaster ABC on Wednesday, accusing it of taking “everyone’s side but Australia’s” in coverage of asylum-seekers and the Edward Snowden leaks.

His comments follow government criticism of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation late last year after it broke a story about Australian spying on Indonesia, which sparked a major diplomatic crisis.

More recently, the conservative leader has been unhappy with ABC reports about asylum-seekers’ claims they were tortured by the Australian navy during an operation at sea.

It doesn't matter how wrong the Australian government is, according to Abbott, they have to spout the correct propaganda line.

Did Indonesia run out of terrorists to attack Oz with?

Yes, The Indonesian police shot them all.

Did Australia run out of drug dealers to kill Indonesians with?

Maybe, we're trying to shoot as many of the murdering bastards we can catch.

"indonesian Warships"

39718_kontiki13.9.jpg

I tend to find idiots don't need showing up as such; they do that themselves.

North Sea Boats launches new trimaran warship for Indonesian Navy - Naval Technology

63m_fast_2_Indonesian%20Navy.jpg

Hey, moron, I don't see a crew on the ship.

Great technology tho: But without an crew........sorry.....

Unless it has a wind-sail or paddle prop, Indonesian Crews will sink her.

Did Indonesia run out of terrorists to attack Oz with?

Yes, The Indonesian police shot them all.

Did Australia run out of drug dealers to kill Indonesians with?

Maybe, we're trying to shoot as many of the murdering bastards we can catch.

Terrorists could be arriving in Australia on people-smuggling boats.

If you're refering to the 'Bali9' and Aussie boys Chan and Sukumaran from the 'Bali9' who are on death row waiting for the day they'll be marched from, or dragged kicking and screaming from, their cells to be execution-shredded by bullets by Indonesia...
...they were smuggling drugs out of Indonesia to bring back to Australia.

When Muslim Indonesia execution-shreds them, the hatred of Muslim Indonesia will be white-hot, gold plated guarantee.
Andrew Chan is now a Christian, mentored by the Salvation Army.

Onward Christian soldiers, marching as to war!

Forum List

Back