Indictment dismissed with prejudice for Cliven Bundy Ammon Bundy Ryan Bundy and Ryan Paine

Yes, your hero is a guy who thinks negroes are lazy and would be happier back out in the fields picking cotton.

We get it. We totally get it.

You are really confused aren't you Moon Bat?

Negroes are lazy. About 50% of them are on welfare in the US. Bundy got that one right.

Bundy is a great American hero for resisting the jackbooted government thugs that tried to take away grazing land so that Harry's Reid's son could make a ton of money from a land development deal.

The judge in this case agreed that the government was out of control in prosecuting Bundy.. I'll give you the quotes from the judge if are still confused about it.

Funny how you stupid Moon Bats hate government resistance when it is White people but love it when the shithead Democrat controlled sanctuary cites resit Federal laws on immigration.

Flash, are you talking to ME?

"Bundy is a great American hero for resisting the jackbooted government thugs that tried to take away grazing land so that Harry's Reid's son could make a ton of money from a land development deal. The judge in this case agreed that the government was out of control in prosecuting Bundy.. I'll give you the quotes from the judge if are still confused about it."

I am agreeing with you 100%...and I think you are agreeing with me on this one.

Yes, your hero is a guy who thinks negroes are lazy and would be happier back out in the fields picking cotton.

And this slime thinks he is a Conservative.. My ass he is...

upload_2017-8-31_11-39-10.png

Flash, are you talking to ME?

"Bundy is a great American hero for resisting the jackbooted government thugs that tried to take away grazing land so that Harry's Reid's son could make a ton of money from a land development deal. The judge in this case agreed that the government was out of control in prosecuting Bundy.. I'll give you the quotes from the judge if are still confused about it."

I am agreeing with you 100%...and I think you are agreeing with me on this one.
do you have g5000 on ignore? lol

“They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things"? - Cliven Bundy, pseudocon hero.

Hey dumb fuck. A conservative doesn't have to be a racist to be a conservative.

In fact, we would all be better off if you fucking c*nts went back to where you came from in the Democratic Party before the Southern Strategy.

View attachment 170760
Are Reagan conservatives, conservative?
My father was a Reagan conservative, so yes.
Apparently you never paid attention to what Reagan actually did.

“They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things"? - Cliven Bundy, pseudocon hero.
well those slaves could of been killed over in Africa along with their families, or slaves over therein Africa which was much worse than in the US, but hey, if it wasn't for this guy, the civil war never would of happnened.

first_slave.jpg

Notice how he didn't refute the claim that he isn't a liberal, finally the chameleon is showing his true colors.. as his avatar.

View attachment 170760
I was in the Military when President Reagan was in office, don't go there bud.

do you have g5000 on ignore? lol
Probably ... :p
Lol thats who he was talking to
easy got tired of me kicking him in the nuts. He's one of the dumbest parroting tards on this forum.

I swear, not ten seconds after he hears some manufactured bullshit on his Parroting Tard news feeds, he rushes here to try to be the first to show us all his full cup of piss from which he is chugging.

View attachment 170760
lol and?

View attachment 170760
As was I, you fucking bigot.

View attachment 170760
Wow, nice retort, for the gay one. Are you one of those who looked at another man's ass when they bent over to pick up the soap?

Wow, nice retort, for the gay one. Are you one of those who looked at another man's ass when they bent over to pick up the soap?
Wow, you made up a fable that I'm gay.

How...ironic.

Forum List

Back