Trump ends TEMPORARY PROTECTED STATUS for 200,000 el salvadorans

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This sounds great but they don't have to leave till sept 2019 nearly two years away!! They've been here already for 17 years. Since when is that "temproary"?

Trump Ends Temporary Protected Status For 200,000 El Salvadorans - Breitbart

jan 8 2017 President Donald Trumpā€™s deputies are ending the often-extended ā€˜TPSā€™ temporary refugee status for up to 200,000 El Salvadoran migrants, which was first granted when earthquakes hit their home country in 2001.

The TPS decision ā€” reported by numerous media outlets ā€” underlines Trumpā€™s determination to enforce the nationā€™s immigration laws, and to push his ā€œBuy American, Hire Americanā€ inauguration-day promise, despite growing pressure from the GOPā€™s business-first wing, Democrats and their allies in the establishment media.

Most of the 200,000 El Salvadoreans will return home by September 2019, likely boosting the small nationā€™s economy with savings and skills earned in the United States during the last 17 years.

• Banned
When 2019 gets here will trump change his mind and let them stay?

This sounds great but they don't have to leave till sept 2019 nearly two years away!! They've been here already for 17 years. Since when is that "temproary"?

Trump Ends Temporary Protected Status For 200,000 El Salvadorans - Breitbart

jan 8 2017 President Donald Trumpā€™s deputies are ending the often-extended ā€˜TPSā€™ temporary refugee status for up to 200,000 El Salvadoran migrants, which was first granted when earthquakes hit their home country in 2001.

The TPS decision ā€” reported by numerous media outlets ā€” underlines Trumpā€™s determination to enforce the nationā€™s immigration laws, and to push his ā€œBuy American, Hire Americanā€ inauguration-day promise, despite growing pressure from the GOPā€™s business-first wing, Democrats and their allies in the establishment media.

Most of the 200,000 El Salvadoreans will return home by September 2019, likely boosting the small nationā€™s economy with savings and skills earned in the United States during the last 17 years.
Great news! Wish he had done this in his first week!

TPS has to be renewed every 18 months by the Pres. If he doesn't renew it now and lets it laps, he can not in the future reinstate it unless there is another reason different then the reason granted 17 years ago.

Good enough for me. I think I'll pop open my apple-flavored Stella Artois beer I have in the fridge and drink to that. Even if it does have to work its way through government bureaucracy - Trump's policy, that is, not the Stella Artois. That only takes a very short time to work through my body, lolol!

Yes! 200,000 fewer democrat supporters.
Who couldn't vote. Meeeeeanwhile...... hundreds of thousands of Puerto Ricans that CAN vote will be moving in; since Trump abandoned the island and all.
Another population seeking and finding shelter in the US during a time of crisis. Think of the Cubans, same-same.

Meanwhile, say adios to 200,000 Salvis.

Another population seeking and finding shelter in the US during a time of crisis. Think of the Cubans, same-same.
What? They were already IN the U.S. You didn't know that? Really? :rofl:

Cubans, btw, put Trump over the edge in Florida last November.

And probably no bye for the "Salvis." Since all Trump's done so far is continue a 16 year old policy.

And probably no bye for the "Salvis." Since all Trump's done so far is continue a 16 year old policy.
You didn't know PR's moved to Florida en masse this year after a hurricane devastated their island? lol

You didn't know PR's moved to Florida en masse this year after a hurricane devastated their island? lol
Very dumb rebuttal, considering I was the first to post about that in this thread

[
TPS has to be renewed every 18 months by the Pres. If he doesn't renew it now and lets it laps, he can not in the future reinstate it unless there is another reason different then the reason granted 17 years ago.

So why didn't he let it lapse and kick these parasites out right now?

Very dumb rebuttal, considering I was the first to post about that in this thread
They will be the ones voting in Florida. Another population seeking and finding shelter in the US during their time of crisis. Think of the Cubans, same-same.

[
So why didn't he let it lapse and kick these parasites out right now?
The man has a heart....hopefully they will go on their own

HAHAHA. They're not gonna go on their own. They love living here and sponging off the stupid gringos.

Yes! 200,000 fewer democrat supporters.
Who couldn't vote. Meeeeeanwhile...... hundreds of thousands of Puerto Ricans that CAN vote will be moving in; since Trump abandoned the island and all.

These america-hating parasite salvodorans that live in dem-controlled states are most definitely voting.
No they're not you dumb shit. You should probably find out how voting works in this country.

They will be the ones voting in Florida. Another population seeking and finding shelter in the US during their time of crisis. Think of the Cubans, same-same.

They already had shelter in the U.S., you dumb shit. They've been in the U.S. their entire lives.

My buddy says the reason this stuff is so effective is because foreigners donā€™t even want to come here now. Even my snowflake German coworker is scared. He just became a citizen before trump. He thinks he might get booted.

Forum List

Back