Incredibly, Joe Biden STILL insists he never discussed business with Hunter

1702141725782.png

Incredibly, Joe Biden STILL insists he never discussed business with Hunter​

Maybe his definition of 'business' is a bit different. Or 'discussed'. Or he probably had somebody else do it. One way or another, the huge increase in wealth for the Bidens is hard to ignore or explain away.

They are getting more desperate. Their posts claiming the innocence of President Biden are more vile and angry. That, despite a mountain of evidence building against the President and his crime family, many Democrats don't just want to believe they are innocent but DEMAND that everyone else do as well.

I'm not sure if it is genuine ignorance of the issue because some seem oblivious to what has come out of willful ignorance.

Convincing%20a%20liar-S.jpg

Another great Twain quote was "I support my country all the time and politicians when they deserve it"

Incredibly, Joe Biden STILL insists he never discussed business with Hunter​

Maybe his definition of 'business' is a bit different. Or 'discussed'. Or he probably had somebody else do it. One way or another, the huge increase in wealth for the Bidens is hard to ignore or explain away.

Democrats just hold themselves to no standards. That's why you can't have rational conversations with them. Biden says whatever he wants to. Truth has nothing to do with it. What's true doesn't even cross his mind when he's saying it

I should have said Democrat supporters, certainly Democrat leaders know what they are doing, which is undermining the US while pumping up China and Iran.

Certainly Democrat politicians are the worst, but Democrats respond to the siren's call of greed and hate because they are bad people

as do republicans,,

OK, so I'll change the analogy for you.

When half the tribe you live in believe their leaders who are telling them to destroy us all and the other half are sheep but their leaders are saying to not destroy us, I'm supporting the second group even though I don't support most of the rest of their shitty policies

OK, so I'll change the analogy for you.

When half the tribe you live in believe their leaders who are telling them to destroy us all and the other half are sheep but their leaders are saying to not destroy us, I'm supporting the second group even though I don't support most of the rest of their shitty policies
the 2nd group can be either side in your scenerio,,

best to leave the tribe and find another one that doesnt want to kill everyone,,

the 2nd group can be either side in your scenerio,,

best to leave the tribe and find another one that doesnt want to kill everyone,,

Right, because Republicans turned over our southern border to drug cartels.

You are a fool. Hopefully some of us have the moral compass to save you despite your being a dumb ass, but you have no say by your own choice and we are losing. You deserve what you get since you can't tell the difference between Republicans spending us into the ground and Democrats supporting our enemies

Right, because Republicans turned over our southern border to drug cartels.

You are a fool. Hopefully some of us have the moral compass to save you despite your being a dumb ass, but you have no say by your own choice and we are losing. You deserve what you get since you can't tell the difference between Republicans spending us into the ground and Democrats supporting our enemies
republicans have sat back and lied to us for decades when they could have done something to stop the dems when they had full power to do so,,

so save your cult BS for your cult members that believe you,,
I have 60 yrs of history proving me right and you a cultist if youre foing to defend repubes like that,,

republicans have sat back and lied to us for decades when they could have done something to stop the dems when they had full power to do so,,

so save your cult BS for your cult members that believe you,,
I have 60 yrs of history proving me right and you a cultist if youre foing to defend repubes like that,,

M'kay

Democrats just hold themselves to no standards. That's why you can't have rational conversations with them. Biden says whatever he wants to. Truth has nothing to do with it. What's true doesn't even cross his mind when he's saying it

Joe truly believes that because he said it then it is therefore true. He might ask somebody is this right, and they'll say it sure is. Ergo, it is confirmed to be the truth.

Forum List

Back