Incredible: CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC Refuse to Broadcast Trump Legal Team News Conference on Voter Fraud

After screaming for over 2 weeks that there is "no evidence" of voter fraud in this election, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, and CBS declined to broadcast even part of the Trump legal team's news conference yesterday where the team spent over an hour presenting evidence of voter fraud

I’m sure Alex Jones has an audience for him

After screaming for over 2 weeks that there is "no evidence" of voter fraud in this election, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, and CBS declined to broadcast even part of the Trump legal team's news conference yesterday where the team spent over an hour presenting evidence of voter fraud. Here's the news conference:

My signature addresses why it's not that incredible. I think people are wising up to Demonicrats, and I'm hoping this results in the imminent death of the Demonicrat party, along with their ABUSIVE medias. Who thought we'd see a day the media was acting govt. ethics dept. and spokesmen?

Time to stand up to these evil communists. Our country will be far and away better for it. Perhaps the newest great generation or era is yet to come. Possibly since the American Revolution.

Yeah, they blew it. Once Rudy sprung that leak and started talking about the commies, it was must-see TV.
That's the way to show everyone what a moderate you are.
But I'm not a moderate.

Line 2 of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

You little goofball!

:laugh:
What is it you claim to be that differs from us "wingers" that you look down your nose at?

After screaming for over 2 weeks that there is "no evidence" of voter fraud in this election, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, and CBS declined to broadcast even part of the Trump legal team's news conference yesterday where the team spent over an hour presenting evidence of voter fraud. Here's the news conference:

I would expect nothing less.

Yeah, they blew it. Once Rudy sprung that leak and started talking about the commies, it was must-see TV.
But I'm not a moderate.

Line 2 of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

You little goofball!

What is it you claim to be that differs from us "wingers" that you look down your nose at?
Quite a bit. But nothing that someone like you would understand.

Would you like to know what I think of you?

I don't. Sorry.

But I'm not a moderate.

You little goofball!

I don't. Sorry.
I didn't think you could name anything.

Face it, you're no different from any other leftwinger.

You have already told me numerous times what you think of me.

I think you're a pretentious fraud.

But I'm not a moderate.

You little goofball!

I don't. Sorry.
I didn't think you could name anything.

Face it, you're no different from any other leftwinger.
Sure, okay.

Have they presented this "evidence" in front of a judge...in court? No??...well, then, no one gives a shit about conspiracy theories.
Evidence is given in court in front of a judge, not in front of a TV camera....but in this case, they have none.

What about all the conspiracy theories by the left regarding Trump the last 4 years. The MSM was quick to jump on every last one of those. Heck, most lefties still believe in many of them despite evidence to the contrary.

A bad hair day for the Trump cult.

Have they presented this "evidence" in front of a judge...in court? No??...well, then, no one gives a shit about conspiracy theories.
Evidence is given in court in front of a judge, not in front of a TV camera....but in this case, they have none.

Russian collusion. Unbelievable hypocrisy.

What about all the conspiracy theories by the left regarding Trump the last 4 years. The MSM was quick to jump on every last one of those. Heck, most lefties still believe in many of them despite evidence to the contrary.

The Democrats didn't try to delegitimize our elections. Had Obama tried to block the transition coordination efforts, Democrats would have been the first to criticize him.

We know how trumpybear used the Russian inference.

The Democrats didn't try to delegitimize our elections. Had Obama tried to block the transition coordination efforts, Democrats would have been the first to criticize him.

The election has not been certified, Trump hasn't conceded and there are numerous, rather obvious anomalies. Not sure why people keep falsely calling Biden is the president elect. He isn't. There doesn't need to be any transition effort underway at this time.

The Democrats didn't try to delegitimize our elections.

No, they just tried to swindle us all. What you call "delegitimize" just means report the facts about Democrat fraud.

Had Obama tried to block the transition coordination efforts, Democrats would have been the first to criticize him.

Who are you trying to kid?

No, they just tried to swindle us all. What you call "delegitimize" just means report the facts about Democrat fraud.

Had Obama tried to block the transition coordination efforts, Democrats would have been the first to criticize him.

Prove the swindle and I'll agree with you.

Giuliani will prove it when he submits his case. However, there is already plenty of evidence publicly available. Here's a sample.

There were 100,000 votes for Biden in George without votes for any other candidates. There were about 500 of such ballots for Trump.

Why should they broadcast fake news. They provided no evidence that a court has found credible.

Giuliani will prove it when he submits his case. However, there is already plenty of evidence publicly available. Here's a sample.

There were 100,000 votes for Biden in George without votes for any other candidates. There were about 500 of such ballots for Trump.

He won't. The second he and the other ambulance chasers do, the jig is up. Because they have no evidence. The recounts and lawsuits aren't their endgame. They're just a distraction.
The real game is convincing the Republican legislatures in MI and PA to send a slate of electors that will deliver the election for Trump.

He won't. The second he and the other ambulance chasers do, the jig is up. Because they have no evidence. The recounts and lawsuits aren't their endgame. They're just a distraction.
The real game is convincing the Republican legislatures in MI and PA to send a slate of electors that will deliver the election for Trump.

They have plenty of evidence moron.

iu

State Run Media has to follow orders.

Sad really.

No, I heard Faux was in rebellion. The State run Trump TV has moved.

Sorry you can't keep up and understand. The topic was about:

"CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC"
which everybody agrees is partisan propaganda and not unbiased media sugar

You can find the topic at the topic of the first page.

Now try and keep up and ask for more help when you need it darling.

I know what public school can do.

You can watch that crap at the looney toons channel..

1605917708219.png

Forum List

Back