All eyes on Georgia. Will Governor Kemp make Trump happy by refusing to certify Georgia elections?

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
I don't know what Kemp will do, but he's going to feel Trump's wrath if he acknowledges Biden's fair victory.
He will become Trump's great friend if he refuses.
.what do you guys think? Will Kemp disrespect Trump or agree with him on the fraud allegations?
There's a press conference at 5pm.
The suspense is big. The nation awaits Kemp's decision.

I don't know what Kemp will do, but he's going to feel Trump's wrath if he acknowledges Biden's fair victory.
.what do you guys think? Will Kemp disrespect Trump or agree with him on the fraud allegations?
Kemp gets no say. That's up to the legislature.

"Decision"? "Rump's wrath"??

"Decision" about .... what?

What the fuck is WRONG with you? States have what's called "laws".

Know what else?
--- even if Kemp had the power to override his state law AND his citizens, and got away with it ... BIDEN STILL WINS ANYWAY. Know what that leaves? Kemp being impeached, a flood of votes for Georgia's two Democratic Senate candies, and Rump still being hauled away in chains same as he will be anyway.

FUCK this is a stupid thread.

Last edited:
Kemp gets no say. That's up to the legislature.
The governor has veto power over legislatures. Dumbass.

"Decision"? "Rump's wrath"??

"Decision" about .... what?

What the fuck is WRONG with you? States have what's called "laws".

Know what else?
--- even if Kemp had the power to override his state law AND his citizens, and got away with it ... BIDEN STILL WINS ANYWAY. Know what that leaves? Kemp being impeached, a flood of votes for Georgia's two Democratic Senate candies, and Rump still being hauled away in chains same as he will be anyway.

FUCK this is a stupid thread.

you are absolutely right, there is no limit to the delusions of trump cult followers, I am enjoying watching them implode in slow motion... :p :p :p :p

1605917449582.png

Biden's victory sure would have grown stale by now if not for the clown show.

Forum List

Back