Income Stagnation...There Isn't Any!

So in other words, the current income/wealth performance after 5 years of the Obama administration shows substantial gains since the Reagan years in terms of broad distribution and growth. I got it.

Also, I can't wait for PC's well-researched treatise on the "flat earth" nature of our world.

"....after 5 years of the Obama administration shows substantial gains..."

For purposes of clarity....are you a congenital liar, or simply stupid?

1.More than 6.7 million more Americans have been plunged into poverty since Obama became President.

2.Real household income is down 5%

3. Consumer prices are up 10.2%

4. Total federal debt is up 58%

5. Gasoline prices are up 82%

6. Food stamp recipients up 49%

7. Debt held by the public is up 89%

Obama?s Numbers, October Update

Bush, et. al., had the car of America heading at the wall at 80 mph and he quietly stepped out. Now you are pointing at all the carnage. If you are so smart how is it that you don't see that. Selectively blind perhaps. Or is it something more on the sinister side of reality. Some of both I imagine. You're too smart to be so innocent in your actions. What's in it for you?

Here...let me help you with that analogy.

Bush was a passenger in the car when it crashed.

The Democrats drove it into a wall after they disabled the brakes.

1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.
He created GSE's Fannie and Freddie to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

2. Democrat Carter....the CRA, constraining banking policy

3. Democrat Clinton....strengthened the CRA
Under Clinton, HUD threatened banks, again, to give unrequited loans.
Henchmen: Democrats Cisneros and Cuomo.

4. Democrats Frank and Dodd barred any governmental discipline in this area.

That's the CliffNotes version.
I don't believe you can handle the details.

" If you are so smart...."

Modesty prevents me from commenting on that...but honesty prevents me from denying it.

So in other words, the current income/wealth performance after 5 years of the Obama administration shows substantial gains since the Reagan years in terms of broad distribution and growth. I got it.

Also, I can't wait for PC's well-researched treatise on the "flat earth" nature of our world.

"....after 5 years of the Obama administration shows substantial gains..."

For purposes of clarity....are you a congenital liar, or simply stupid?

1.More than 6.7 million more Americans have been plunged into poverty since Obama became President.

2.Real household income is down 5%

3. Consumer prices are up 10.2%

4. Total federal debt is up 58%

5. Gasoline prices are up 82%

6. Food stamp recipients up 49%

7. Debt held by the public is up 89%

Obama?s Numbers, October Update

Now re-compute those figures using Reagan as a baseline.

LOL

Are you sure you want that....?
You're gonna feel like a moron...
....oh, you're used to that?

1. The benefits from Reaganomics:
a. The economy grew at a 3.4% average rate…compared with 2.9% for the previous eight years, and 2.7% for the next eight.(Table B-4)
b. Inflation rate dropped from 12.5% to 4.4%. (Table B-63)
c. Unemployment fell to 5.5% from 7.1% (Table B-35)
d. Prime interest rate fell by one-third.(Table B-73)
e. The S & P 500 jumped 124% (Table B-95) FDsys - Browse ERP
f. Charitable contributions rose 57% faster than inflation. Dinesh D’Souza, “Ronald Reagan: How an Ordinary May Became an Extraordinary Leader,” p. 116

2. a. Under Reagan, the debt went up $1.7 trillion, from $900 billion to $2.6 trillion.
b. But….the national wealth went up $ 17 trillion
c. Reagan's near-trillion-dollar bulge in defense spending transformed the global balance of power in favor of capitalism. Spurring a stock-market, energy, venture-capital, real-estate and employment boom, the Reagan tax-rate cuts and other pro-enterprise policies added some $17 trillion to America's private-sector assets, dwarfing the trillion-dollar rise in public-sector deficits and creating 45 million net new jobs at rising wages and salaries.

George Gilder: The Real Reagan Lesson for Romney-Ryan - WSJ.com

Reaganomics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How ya' like that, boyyyyyyyeeeeeee???

Forum List

Back