Inciting a riot is a Federal crime. Based on video evidence we have all seen Ray Epps should be in jail right now.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
We've all seen the videos of the mysterious Ray Epps the big dude with the megaphone voice inciting the crowd to break into the Capitol. It is a Federal crime to incite a riot and there is no doubt he did just that. It doesn't matter whether he entered or not, he is guilty and should be in jail along with those currently being held in prison.

Be sure to throw Trump in as well.
The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 riot revealed Fox News’ Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham and Brian Kilmeade each reached out to then-White House chief of staff Meadows during the siege, imploring him to persuade Trump to do something to end the violence.

“I’m glad these hosts privately pushed to stop the violence on that awful day, but what I’m upset about is what they’ve publicly said ever since: That what happened that day somehow wasn’t the fault of Donald Trump and his allies. That what happened really wasn’t a big deal. That all this is being overhyped.”

“This would be a good time for these hosts to use their platforms to tell the American people the truth, just like they were privately texting Mark Meadows the truth on that terrible day. “But I have to say that their silence is deafening.”

Hannity suggested in a Jan. 6 message to Meadows that Trump should make a statement to ask people to leave the Capitol. Ingraham said the president “needs to tell people in the Capitol to go home.” And Kilmeade said Trump was “destroying everything you have accomplished.”

Forum List

Back