What Exactly Do They Hope to Accomplish?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
A little while ago I watched this documentary for Sandy Hook's ninth anniversary and I'm not really sure what Jesse's mom wants. She keeps contradicting herself when she's saying she doesn't want to take away guns from people, but she doesn't want to have the need for them. Look, whether people have guns or not the bad guys are always going to find a way to get their hands on them just like they did with illegal drugs.

A little while ago I watched this documentary for Sandy Hook's ninth anniversary and I'm not really sure what Jesse's mom wants. She keeps contradicting herself when she's saying she doesn't want to take away guns from people, but she doesn't want to have the need for them. Look, whether people have guns or not the bad guys are always going to find a way to get their hands on them just like they did with illegal drugs.

Since time immemorial mankind has been running an eternal arms race with itself. From throwing rocks and spears, to wielding wood clubs, copper, bronze, iron and steel swords, and from the discovery of explosive powders to the perfection of bullet coefficients, men have ceaselessly searched for more efficient ways to kill each other and execute intra-species warfare. Firearms will always exist, be they outlawed or not. Much like the governments who rule us, we common men must also engage in the never-ending arms race if we care much for the defense and insurance of our lives, the lives of those we cherish, and our irreplaceable property. This woman's capacity for rationality in the face of such unimaginable personal tragedy has been forever lost. Who can blame her for that at least?

• Banned
This woman's capacity for rationality in the face of such unimaginable personal tragedy has been forever lost. Who can blame her for that at least?

No,.. but I bet if somebody down at the school had a gun there's a chance that her son as well as many other children might have survived it.

I dont want to take voting away from people(i wish only land owners voted) but i dont want them to have a need for it.

• Banned
I dont want to take voting away from people(i wish only land owners voted) but i dont want them to have a need for it.

That doesn't make any sense. What do you want them to have instead? Voting is how we're supposed to have our voices be heard.

What about Him? You really don't make any bit of sense.
Thats because you are dumb.
she's saying she doesn't want to take away guns from people, but she doesn't want to have the need for them - the OP
I dont want to take voting away from people but i dont want them to have a need for it. - me

• Banned
Thats because you are dumb.
she's saying she doesn't want to take away guns from people, but she doesn't want to have the need for them - the OP
I dont want to take voting away from people but i dont want them to have a need for it. - me

Whatever. I didn't say that ridiculous statement I was just quoting her. You're the dumb one.

Forum List

Back