Incels.

Bullshit.

Every time i have said that incels are responsible for their own situation you come up with excuses and put the blame on society

Blue, a reasonable person would reject your downpunching attacks on them, trying to put ALL responsibility on them and ignoring ANY AND ALL others causes or factors,

without "refuse to believe they have any control over their own lives".

Also, remember when I said you act like a liberal? THis kind of crazy behavior, is exactly what I was talking about.

Blue, a reasonable person would reject your downpunching attacks on them, trying to put ALL responsibility on them and ignoring ANY AND ALL others causes or factors,

without "refuse to believe they have any control over their own lives".

Also, remember when I said you act like a liberal? THis kind of crazy behavior, is exactly what I was talking about.
You deny that that are responsible at all.

And since when is saying people have a personal responsibility for their own lives a liberal thing?

Blaming society for the problem is definitely a "liberal " thing

You deny that that are responsible at all.

And since when is saying people have a personal responsibility for their own lives a liberal thing?

Blaming society for the problem is definitely a "liberal " thing

I did not do that. you heard that, when I pointed out that your desire to just put all the blame on them, was clearly you being a hater.

But that was the voices in your head, not me. Lefty.

I did not do that. you heard that, when I pointed out that your desire to just put all the blame on them, was clearly you being a hater.

Of course you do you even stated that society in general should change their behavior to make the world a better place for incels.

Of course you do you even stated that society in general should change their behavior to make the world a better place for incels.

Nope. i did not say that either. That was also the voices in your head.

I think that the myth about insels is beneficial to European whores first of all. They usually smear themselves with tons of makeup and accuse men of being impotent, faggots or incels when they refuse to fuck their ugly bodies.

Once I was very drunk, I was sitting in a tavern, a whore attacked me and started kissing me on the lips. I was confused. Then she persuaded me to sleep with her. I gave it to her mouth, but now I regret it, if I had not been drunk I would not have done it. I was too young and stupid. Whores need our genetic material. Real prostitutes are better than these aggressive feminist whores.

I asked you this
The question stands

Why do you want other people to change their behavior for the benefit of so called "incels"?

and you answered

To make the world a better place to live.

I asked you this

and you answered

Correct. To make the world a better place. Your assumption that that was limited to benefiting the incels, was something you just made up.

I've told you many times already, that you need to stop doing that. That is still true. I will keep telling you.

I've been noticing an attempt by some on the Left to conflate all INCELS with the bitter, angry and/or violent incels or... what have you from the Male Rights Movement.

While of the incels I know personally, they are generally fairly normal politically speaking and not really any more angry than any other group.

Why is this? Are leftist just ignorant of the issue? Or is it something more sinister?

DIscuss.
Leftists have terrible tempers and think they are being rational.

“Incels” is an ugly word that some lib academic made up

Correct. To make the world a better place. Your assumption that that was limited to benefiting the incels, was something you just made up.

I've told you many times already, that you need to stop doing that. That is still true. I will keep telling you.
Bullshit.

My question was specific to the accommodation of incels

You still haven't said how we all have to change our behavior to accommodate these people or how that would make the world a "better place" for everyone.

Once again you put the onus for the quality of life for these incels on the shoulders of everyone else and not on the individuals themselves.

Now THAT id a "lefty" "liberal" train of thought

Bullshit.

My question was specific to the accommodation of incels

And I have been consistent in discussing how I believe that at least some of the causes of the "incels" are bigger than them and have impact beyond them AND even so, if the incels could be brought into a healthy... state, then that would make the world a better place, because THEY would be better and they would be better for those around them.

I've tried to steer the discussion in these directions, but you keep hitting the reset button and reasserting your original punch down hateful position, whenever any real discussion threatens to break out.

That is on you.

You still haven't said how we all have to change our behavior to accommodate these people or how that would make the world a "better place" for everyone.

I never said we "all have to change our behavior". That is your spin on the issue. I have been trying to have a discussion about what causes this, and if it those causes are having impact outside of this, connected to other issues, and thus, what we as a society could do to address those problems so that the world could be a better place for all of us.

That you didn't get any of that, or that such discussions never go really going, is all on you. And the other lefty.

Once again you put the onus for the quality of life for these incels on the shoulders of everyone else and not on the individuals themselves.

Nope. I did not. YOur ability to listen is a solid F grade.

Now THAT id a "lefty" "liberal" train of thought

Yes, yes it is. THe way that you ignore what I actually say, make up shit, and then insist that it is my position despite me repeatedly telling you it isn't and still now being utterly shocked that my position isn't what you imagined it to be?

Very much a "liberal" train of thought.

And I have been consistent in discussing how I believe that at least some of the causes of the "incels" are bigger than them and have impact beyond them AND even so, if the incels could be brought into a healthy... state, then that would make the world a better place, because THEY would be better and they would be better for those around them.

I've tried to steer the discussion in these directions, but you keep hitting the reset button and reasserting your original punch down hateful position, whenever any real discussion threatens to break out.

That is on you.

I never said we "all have to change our behavior". That is your spin on the issue. I have been trying to have a discussion about what causes this, and if it those causes are having impact outside of this, connected to other issues, and thus, what we as a society could do to address those problems so that the world could be a better place for all of us.

That you didn't get any of that, or that such discussions never go really going, is all on you. And the other lefty.

Nope. I did not. YOur ability to listen is a solid F grade.

Yes, yes it is. THe way that you ignore what I actually say, make up shit, and then insist that it is my position despite me repeatedly telling you it isn't and still now being utterly shocked that my position isn't what you imagined it to be?

Very much a "liberal" train of thought.
OK keep moving the goal posts

I asked why the rest of society should change their behavior to accommodate incels and you answered "to make the world a better place"

So you did imply that everyone should accommodate incels

Your blaming of society for the plight of these incles is what is a "liberal" train of thought"

I say they should man up and do something to better themselves.

OK keep moving the goal posts

I asked why the rest of society should change their behavior to accommodate incels and you answered "to make the world a better place"

So you did imply that everyone should accommodate incels

Nope. At some point, you need to grasp how bad you are, at understanding other people and stop assuming anything.

Your blaming of society for the plight of these incles is what is a "liberal" train of thought"

The things you say, it's like you exist in a different universe than me. I try to communicate with you, but very little if anything gets though.

I say they should man up and do something to better themselves.

This bit, where you reassert your initial position, is meaningless at this point.

Nope. At some point, you need to grasp how bad you are, at understanding other people and stop assuming anything.

The things you say, it's like you exist in a different universe than me. I try to communicate with you, but very little if anything gets though.

This bit, where you reassert your initial position, is meaningless at this point.
And you have no advice for these poor incels all you do is make excuses for them

And you have no advice for these poor incels all you do is make excuses for them

"Poor incels"? Please. You hate them. THey are white men that dare to voice complaints about women and/or society.

And you love them so much that you need to help them be victims of society

I like the ones I know. I would not say I love them. Maybe teh one. We have been friends for a long time.

What I want is to help them NOT be victims of society and to improve society in the process, likely helping far more people, less effected than the extreme cases.

And for this, you attack me.

YOu want to keep them as "victims of society" because they are "white men" that have dared to voice complaints about women and/or society.

For that I point out your negative behavior and hope that you will find it in yourself to be less hateful.

I like the ones I know. I would not say I love them. Maybe teh one. We have been friends for a long time.

What I want is to help them NOT be victims of society and to improve society in the process, likely helping far more people, less effected than the extreme cases.

And for this, you attack me.

YOu want to keep them as "victims of society" because they are "white men" that have dared to voice complaints about women and/or society.

For that I point out your negative behavior and hope that you will find it in yourself to be less hateful.
Bullshit.

Every time I mention they need to change themselves to make their lives better you make excuses as to why they can't and then say that society should change to accomodate them

Forum List

Back