Incels.

Sure it is. And it is probably connected by causes to the overall drop in marriage rates. Which has very serious consequences for millions of people and society as a whole.

Your denial is stupid.

Dude. You clearly gave this zero thought. YOu see a bunch of "white" guys complaining about something, and you just dismiss them based on your bigotry. So, don't even try to pretend that you have ANY idea with the issues are, or what could or could not be done to address them.

I call it like I see it. And you look a lot like the lib trolls that infest the internet.
No it isn't

We are talking about a statistically insignificant number of young males.

And yes these incels are mostly young white boys most of whom are ages 17 to 22 this is a FACT not a political statement

And you see it as these immature boys somehow are victims of society and you are wrong.

No it isn't

We are talking about a statistically insignificant number of young males.

You don't know that. I mean, you clearly given this issue ZERO THOUGHT, so you don't know anything.

And yes these incels are mostly young white boys most of whom are ages 17 to 22 this is a FACT not a political statement

IN our modern society anti-white racism is a political force associated almost exclusively with the political left. That makes your racism a political issue.

Ditto your misandry.

And you see it as these immature boys somehow are victims of society and you are wrong.

Well, two points.

1. I didn't say they were victims of society.

2. And you don't know that, because you have clearly given this issue zero thought. I mean, you are just constantly harping on your initial assertion. You have very little of value to say. A post-it-note with two sentences could replace you in this discussion.

You don't know that. I mean, you clearly given this issue ZERO THOUGHT, so you don't know anything.

IN our modern society anti-white racism is a political force associated almost exclusively with the political left. That makes your racism a political issue.

Ditto your misandry.

Well, two points.

1. I didn't say they were victims of society.

2. And you don't know that, because you have clearly given this issue zero thought. I mean, you are just constantly harping on your initial assertion. You have very little of value to say. A post-it-note with two sentences could replace you in this discussion.
Unlike you I have actually provided links to sources

Incels are generally perceived/believed to be young, white men. The March 2020 poll results largely confirm that profile: 82 percent of respondents said they were between the ages of 18 and 30. The largest percentage (36 percent) were between the ages of 18 and 21. The second largest segment (27.9 percent) said they were between 22 and 25, followed by 18.1 percent aged 26-30. Perh

from the same source as above

But despite the notoriety of the term, we don’t know that much about the incel population, which researchers speculate could include as many as 100,000 people, most of them men.

is .0028% of the population of the US and not all so called incels that responded to the poll were from the US so in reality the percenatage of the US population that are incels is even smaller than that

I've been noticing an attempt by some on the Left to conflate all INCELS with the bitter, angry and/or violent incels or... what have you from the Male Rights Movement.

While of the incels I know personally, they are generally fairly normal politically speaking and not really any more angry than any other group.

Why is this? Are leftist just ignorant of the issue? Or is it something more sinister?

DIscuss.
Explain “incels”

Thats a new word

It it borrowed from the Libberish lang

Explain “incels”

Thats a new word

It it borrowed from the Libberish lang
Incels are generally young immature males mostly between the ages of 18 and 30 who have little or no experience and/or success in relationships with women.

They are an alt right splinter group of angry misogynists who blame all women in general and all men who have successful relationships with women for their problems

Unlike you I have actually provided links to sources

Incels are generally perceived/believed to be young, white men. The March 2020 poll results largely confirm that profile: 82 percent of respondents said they were between the ages of 18 and 30. The largest percentage (36 percent) were between the ages of 18 and 21. The second largest segment (27.9 percent) said they were between 22 and 25, followed by 18.1 percent aged 26-30. Perh

1. The ADL? They are trash.

2. And they prove it by lumping Incels in with Mens Rights Activists.

BUT, let's take a look and see what they found.

"He is deeply unhappy, possibly depressed, and has considered having (but has never had) surgery for purely aesthetic purposes. He believes his physical appearance is the most important element in his lack of romantic success, followed by his lack of social skills."

Odd. That does not sound like "blaming women" as you talked so much about. A man being ugly or having poor social skills is not a woman's fault. Indeed, it sounds suspiciously like taking some level of personal responsibility.

It could also be completely true. An ugly man with poor social skills, would have problems, getting some. IMO.

Seems less white than expected, you might care about that, not me.

"Inceldom is not just about sex; it’s about finding a romantic partner, but that doesn’t seem to be panning out for most respondents, either:"

A point I made. And which connects to the overall lowering of marriage rates, imo.

Mmm, nothing about blaming women or society, not directly anyways. But that could be because of a trash poll.

Ok. So, what value did that have?

Incels are generally young immature males mostly between the ages of 18 and 30 who have little or no experience and/or success in relationships with women.

They are an alt right splinter group of angry misogynists who blame all women in general and all men who have successful relationships with women for their problems
That describes both liberal as well as conservative males

Although I suppose it might affect conservatives more since the wacko women’s movement leans left

Alt right? That's new.

1. The ADL? They are trash.

2. And they prove it by lumping Incels in with Mens Rights Activists.

BUT, let's take a look and see what they found.

"He is deeply unhappy, possibly depressed, and has considered having (but has never had) surgery for purely aesthetic purposes. He believes his physical appearance is the most important element in his lack of romantic success, followed by his lack of social skills."

Odd. That does not sound like "blaming women" as you talked so much about. A man being ugly or having poor social skills is not a woman's fault. Indeed, it sounds suspiciously like taking some level of personal responsibility.

It could also be completely true. An ugly man with poor social skills, would have problems, getting some. IMO.

Seems less white than expected, you might care about that, not me.

"Inceldom is not just about sex; it’s about finding a romantic partner, but that doesn’t seem to be panning out for most respondents, either:"

A point I made. And which connects to the overall lowering of marriage rates, imo.

Mmm, nothing about blaming women or society, not directly anyways. But that could be because of a trash poll.

Ok. So, what value did that have?
You obviously have not browsed any incel forums.

And as I said YOU have not provided any links to anything so if you say the link I provided in no good then back up your own assertions with some fucking proof

You obviously have not browsed any incel forums.

And as I said YOU have not provided any links to anything so if you say the link I provided in no good then back up your own assertions with some fucking proof

Wow. Dude. I just did you the respect of actually reading your link and addressing the points it made and you have no follow up.

That's really lame.

Wow. Dude. I just did you the respect of actually reading your link and addressing the points it made and you have no follow up.

That's really lame.
No you said it was "trash"
And you didn't rebut anything with any sources of your own

predominantly heterosexual male incels that frequent the subreddit are almost all agree that the world (women) owes them sex and that they are oppressed for being sexless men,

Yeah, that looks like people like you talking about them.

ooOH. Would you like to hear me talk about some other groups?

I bet you would LOVE my description of Liberals.

Forum List

Back