Inauguration protests turn violent, car torched

Libs upset there's no inaugural poet. I'm happy to fill in. Roses are red violets are blue, Trump won so screw you.

Dialogue from "Independence Day" nails 2017:
Can there be a peace between us?
"Peace? No Peace."
What is it you want us to do?
"Die. Die."

Oh no ! A car was torched ! That's the worst thing ever!

Wasn't your car was it? By what right does one person have to destroy another private property? This is wrong. Left or right, this has no place in politics.

No one said it was the right thing to do. But again WTF did you expect? We have never seen a President elect have to barricade himself inside the Trump tower. We have never seen violent protests during any inauguration.

This isn't one sided--it's because Trump and his supporters have invited it, through many things he's said, while they cheered him on. This isn't because Trump won, it's how he won, what he campaigned on, how he campaigned, that has brought this on.

People are PISSED. Trump is the most illegitimate President to ever be sworn into the oval office. Winning by a measly 170K accumulated votes out of 4 battleground states, while losing the popular vote by 3 million.

Add this too Putin's interference by doing a cyber attack on the United States to attack DNC databases--while putting out massive amounts of FAKE news on social media outlets to help him win. Then FBI James Comey's UNPRECEDENTED failure to follow long standing DOJ protocol has done it. No one believes that Trump would have won this election without their deliberate interference into it. EVERYONE knows that the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field.

The other side is now just as pissed off as you were, and this country is more divided than ever. And Comrade Trump is not the President that can put the pieces back together. He's done and said too much already. They will not respect him. They will not consider him their President EVER.

trump-7595.jpg

As these Senate investigations & hearings start over this Russian hacking, and as the DOJ pursues this investigation into the FBI and Comey--Trump will become even more illegitimate.
Senate Committee May Use Subpoenas in Russian Hacking Investigation
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

This is what your life is going to look like for the next 4 years. And frankly you deserve every bit of it.

BS, he won the election through the Electoral College, according to the Constitution. Who were those rioting? Were they paid like earlier this year?

The left wants him illegitimate, that is what this is all about. Destroying others property after an election and now. I respect protests, and respect those peacefully protesting. I have no respect to those that are violent. I guess I hold others to a higher level than you. No big deal, the rioting, the anger, the pouting, the hissy fits, will help bolster Trump. Those that lashed out at Obama after his election helped strengthen his administration, it will do the same for the same Americans, the rioters, the poor losers, the pouters, it will cause them angst.

I am concerned about Trump and his Presidency. I just act like an adult. Not like the violent left wing nuts. I also don't justify it either, that is just as bad in my book. Lots of whiteys in the pics.

It's not that he won, it's HOW he WON that's the issue. Is there something that you don't understand about that?

173183_600.jpg

Lindsey Graham Says 99 Percent Of Senate Agrees On Russian Hacks

FBI-Director_Comey_Cartoon_Hats.jpg

Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’

This is why Donald Trump will never be accepted as President by more than half of this country. Everyone knows that the goal posts were deliberately moved by Putin & James Comey to help Trump win. These will be under investigation by the Senate and the DOJ over the next coming months, making Trump even more illegitimate than he already is. If they find collusion he will be impeached over it. And it looks like they may already have something. This New York Times article was written BEFORE all Russian diplomats were kicked out of this country.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=0

You Soros controlled thugs claiming that Trump is influenced by foreign powers is hypocrisy beyond the pale.

You are nothing but foot soldiers for FOREIGN billionaire George Soros, who 100% owns and runs the filthy and criminal democratic party, who flat out OWNS you, and the other leftist turds spewing hatred.

[
After our conversation I heard his speech. They say it was dark and negative but I really loved it.

I know I'm not going to love everything the gop does and I'll be vocal but I really am optimistic.

He said enough of the gangs. I hope he cracks down on crime.

He said American workers first. I liked that.

Liking what I hear and what he does are two different things though.

But, for example, unions need to be reigned in. Not killed but reformed. Trump may take them on and I'm not going to say he's hurting labor just for reforming out of control unions.

Government unions need to be banned. They are a direct conflict of interests. When you have the same team on both sides of the bargaining table, it's just open corruption.

[
After our conversation I heard his speech. They say it was dark and negative but I really loved it.

I know I'm not going to love everything the gop does and I'll be vocal but I really am optimistic.

But, for example, unions need to be reigned in. Not killed but reformed. Trump may take them on and I'm not going to say he's hurting labor just for reforming out of control unions.

Government unions need to be banned. They are a direct conflict of interests. When you have the same team on both sides of the bargaining table, it's just open corruption.

I'm okay with the government union, I have an issue with collective bargaining. That is when they blackmail citizens.

[

I'm okay with the government union, I have an issue with collective bargaining. That is when they blackmail citizens.
But that's why they make 12℅ more.

This is a way government brings wages up.

Unions need to be reformed. Trump will take them on I'm sure.

[

Because there is no owner which management reports to in government, the concept of a union is corrupt prima facie. Both management and workers seek to fleece the taxpayer for every penny they can get, with taxpayers having no representation at all against the predatory union.

It's just corruption, there is no other name for it.

But that's why they make 12℅ more.

This is a way government brings wages up.

Unions need to be reformed. Trump will take them on I'm sure.

Unions are the natural offset to corporations. Neither unions nor corporations are "bad," they are simply the collectivizing of people for common interests.

The problem is with monopolies and trusts. We outlaw monopolies and trusts in corporations, but we allow and even encourage monopolies and trusts in unions. For something like SEUI to exists is no different than if Walmart had exclusive ownership of all retail, food, and automotive stores, enforced by law. SEUI is a monopoly, it should not exist, not should the AFL/CIO (Mafia).

No union should hold power beyond a single employer - ever.

[

Because there is no owner which management reports to in government, the concept of a union is corrupt prima facie. Both management and workers seek to fleece the taxpayer for every penny they can get, with taxpayers having no representation at all against the predatory union.

It's just corruption, there is no other name for it.

That is a very good point. Thank you for the new perspective.

Forum List

Back