In which states do Republicans hate gays the most?

you may want to contact the nearest diversity officer OR grab a London bobbie cause feelings are much more important then facts ...words hurt and any words you find objectionable demeaning or hurtful must be dealt with head on .......
or so i've heard

i can also use idiotic progressive illogic to to justify anything .

since feelz and feelings count for so much EVen MORE THAN FACTS...or so ive been told using any word out of the dictionary
when not used in a malicious hateful way is NOW ok

la la la la la la

im skipping like a limp wristed soy boy

gimmie a fag

shutterstock_385536277.jpg

Arizona Law Leaves Schools Struggling To Navigate LGBTQ Issues

Arizona is one of at least seven states with curriculum laws around LGBTQ issues, according to the advocacy group GLSEN. But of all the state laws, Arizona's is the only one that bans promoting "a homosexual life-style,"

Sometimes we forget how much Republicans hate gay people. We know thereā€™s gay kids in those schools, the Republicans want them to what? Kill themselves? Theyā€™ll never turn straight.

Look at Phyllis Schafley. The mother of the conservative movement. And her son turned out gay. So what happens to those kids of republican families that become gay?

Is this why the suicide rate among gay kids is so high? Because the Republicans continue to persecute them?
when did you stop beating your wife??
So Republican hatred of gays is like beating your wife?
you tell us
I donā€™t know. I donā€™t hate gay people. And I donā€™t believe itā€™s right to legislate womenā€™s bodies if menā€™s bodies arenā€™t legislated.

Arizona is one of at least seven states with curriculum laws around LGBTQ issues, according to the advocacy group GLSEN. But of all the state laws, Arizona's is the only one that bans promoting "a homosexual life-style,"

Sometimes we forget how much Republicans hate gay people. We know thereā€™s gay kids in those schools, the Republicans want them to what? Kill themselves? Theyā€™ll never turn straight.

Look at Phyllis Schafley. The mother of the conservative movement. And her son turned out gay. So what happens to those kids of republican families that become gay?

Is this why the suicide rate among gay kids is so high? Because the Republicans continue to persecute them?
So Republican hatred of gays is like beating your wife?
you tell us
I donā€™t know. I donā€™t hate gay people. And I donā€™t believe itā€™s right to legislate womenā€™s bodies if menā€™s bodies arenā€™t legislated.
People in your own party...African Americans, Muslims, Hispanics hate gay people. And men's bodies are legislated by putting their lives on the line in part because of the irresponsible ways we live as a people.

when did you start beating your boyfriend?

Forum List

Back