In tonight's town halls, Trump will draw substantially more people than Biden

Never said that either. I said it should be a discussion.
"I pay more in taxes than you so my vote should count for more."
That's your claim, right?
CER+Image.png

If show, show some evidence using your words or others.

The Sound of a Good Argument: Claim, Evidence, Reasoning — Teaching Better
It was hyperbole. Now paste the rest of what I said. It was, if we are going to make changes let’s have a discussion. And I never said dollar for dollar either. You made that up. Why? You’re a stupid idiot.

That was struck down by the courts. Keep up.
Are you referencing the National Popular Vote Compact?
If so, when and where was it "...struck down by the courts"?

National Popular Vote Interstate Compact - Wikipedia

"Prospects[edit]

"Psephologist Nate Silver noted in 2014 that all jurisdictions that had adopted the compact at that time were blue states, and that there were not enough electoral votes from the remaining blue states to achieve the required majority.

"He concluded that, as swing states were unlikely to support a compact that reduces their influence, the compact could not succeed without adoption by some red states as well.[138]

"Republican-led chambers have adopted the measure in New York (2011),[139] Oklahoma (2014), and Arizona (2016), and the measure has been unanimously approved by Republican-led committees in Georgia and Missouri, prior to the 2016 election.[140]

"On March 15, 2019, Colorado became the first 'purple' state to join the compact, though no Republican legislators supported the bill and Colorado had a state government trifecta under Democrats.[141]

"Based on population estimates, some states that have passed the compact are projected to lose one or two electoral votes due to congressional apportionment following the 2020 Census, which then might increase the number of additional states needed to adopt the measure.[142]"

His financials are available. Tax Returns and Financials aren't the same thing. LOL.

Idiot
Trump lies regularly, so it's hard to understand why anyone aside from imbeciles and greedy pigs would trust anything he says about hi$ potential conflict$ of intere$t.

Trump’s financial disclosure shows his Trump Org promotion paying off - CREW | Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington

"While the form shows hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue, it provides no information about where all that money came from.

"President Trump’s refusal to divest from his business empire created a situation where special interests, foreign governments, and others are trying to curry favor with his administration by patronizing and spending more at his properties.

"Trump’s stake in these businesses has led him to amass more than 3,200 conflicts of interest since taking office."
and he's lost over a billion dollars in wealth since he took office

hmmm

so your point is pointless

You got any evidence that he was worth a billion dollars before he took office?

Best estimates are that he was only worth $300 million - the amount Fred left him. And it’s tied up in the family trust with his siblings.
Forbes had him listed at around 4B he's down to less than 3B

That’s a given. And his lawyers will demand their Big fat fees up front because he won’t have free lawyers anymore, and Trump’s reputation for stiffing contractors precedes him.
FACLCFTNYFBKRHGTPIR35PYFDI.jpg

I Hope Trump ends the same way.
You hope for death? Once again you prove to be a stupid idiot. You’re old.

It was hyperbole. Now paste the rest of what I said. It was, if we are going to make changes let’s have a discussion. And I never said dollar for dollar either. You made that up. Why? You’re a stupid idiot.
If I misunderstood your claim, I apologize.
If X makes $10,000 a year and Y makes $10,000,000 annually, how much more should Y's vote count for? Show your evidence and how it led you to your conclusion.

and he's lost over a billion dollars in wealth since he took office

hmmm

so your point is pointless
How do we know Trump has lost a billion since taking office since we can't believe anything he says about most subjects?

Forbes reports annually the wealth of the top 100 and it includes Trump. They specifically stated that he has lost 1B since he took office.

If I misunderstood your claim, I apologize.
If X makes $10,000 a year and Y makes $10,000,000 annually, how much more should Y's vote count for? Show your evidence and how it led you to your conclusion.
It’s not how much you make but how much you pay in taxes.

ou're hoping Trump commits suicide? You're a sick individual if that's true. Maybe you ought to seek help for that TDS.
I'm hoping the useless eater dies in prison along with the rest of his grifter family since they all would have been more useful to society as abortion statistics.
Grifter family? aaahhahahhahhahaahhahah
as Hunter gathers the family fortune through selling access to his father and gives "POP" half.

I already know who the grifter family is and it's not Trump's family.

You should consider the possibility both families are grifters.
Biden has spent his political career servicing corrupt crony capitalists like Trump.
For most of his life Trump was a Democrat who paid large bribes to venal hacks like Biden, Clinton, Harris along with their Republican equivalents. Neither one is qualified the be POTUS, but Trump's unique blend of ignorance, arrogance, and stupidity makes Biden look good by comparison.
grifters.jpg

The Trump Family Grifters

You should consider the possibility both families are grifters.
Biden has spent his political career servicing corrupt crony capitalists like Trump.
For most of his life Trump was a Democrat who paid large bribes to venal hacks like Biden, Clinton, Harris along with their Republican equivalents. Neither one is qualified the be POTUS, but Trump's unique blend of ignorance, arrogance, and stupidity makes Biden look good by comparison.
grifters.jpg

The Trump Family Grifters
Biden's perverted "smelling" disqualifies him let alone how much of a sleezebag he really is. He disgusts me. Completely. 100%. Without a doubt.

Forum List

Back