In this thread, all Hillary Clinton supporters will do one of three things. Guaranteed.

Answer, don't answer, or ignore.

Those are the only 3 options for any question. If you have a point to make, make it...rather than giving the entire board homework.

Question to all Hillary Clinton Supporters.
What do the #'s - $140,000,000 and 94% have to do with Hillary Clinton?

What are the three guaranteed things Hillary Clinton Supporters will do?
They will either...(some may do all)
1) Ignore this post.
2) Obfuscate by trying to bring up something else a Republican runner has done.
3) Not answer the question.
Can you give us a clue? ..... that's a tough question without a clue.

It get's better....you know.
And what is the grand total of money the Clinton Foundation has raised, according to a report by the New York Times?
Answer: $290,000,000.
Of that...60% is classified as "other"
$110,000,000 as salaries....salaries...for who?
Their daughter for one.

Where are you getting this "$110 million as salaries" from?

I'm looking at their financials right now, and it says salaries comes to about $35 million.

It gets pretty hard to find...in that article (all are linked above) they appear to be counting speech payments as salaries...which, technically is not accurate, but not a helluva lot different.

The Clintons themselves...Bill, Hillary and Chelsea...were paid over $26,000,000 for giving speeches.
Nothing fishy about that...is there?
From a foundation that despite $100's of millions in mysterious cash...ran operating deficits!!

Um, no - there's nothing "fishy" about that, Bill Clinton is arguably one of the most sought-after speakers in the world. He's earned hundreds of millions of dollars in speaking fees since he's left the Presidency. The same applies to the rest of the family, although not to the same extent.

1) Ignore this post.

I linked atricles by WSJ and NYT and others above

Ok. Perhaps I'm missing something.

What's the problem with the Clintons donating their speaking fees to the foundation?
Maybe you're missing that it's the foundations speaking fees idk.

You need to re-read that article.

Clinton didn't receive speaking fees from the foundation, he donated his speaking fees to the foundation.

The Clintons themselves...Bill, Hillary and Chelsea...were paid over $26,000,000 for giving speeches.
From a foundation that despite $100's of millions in mysterious cash...ran operating deficits!!
Now I am gonna be very very very pleased when she dies...

Um, no - there's nothing "fishy" about that, Bill Clinton is arguably one of the most sought-after speakers in the world. He's earned hundreds of millions of dollars in speaking fees since he's left the Presidency. The same applies to the rest of the family, although not to the same extent.

Dude...this is supposed to be a charitable foundation, that every year operated on a deficit...that paid $26,000,000 to the people's whose name the foundation is named after!
Any other charity would be shut down immediately for such a thing!!
Damn....seriously?? Nothing wrong with that???

It get's better....you know.
And what is the grand total of money the Clinton Foundation has raised, according to a report by the New York Times?
Answer: $290,000,000.
Of that...60% is classified as "other"
$110,000,000 as salaries....salaries...for who?
Their daughter for one.

Where are you getting this "$110 million as salaries" from?

I'm looking at their financials right now, and it says salaries comes to about $35 million.

It gets pretty hard to find...in that article (all are linked above) they appear to be counting speech payments as salaries...which, technically is not accurate, but not a helluva lot different.

No, you're misreading the article.

Neither Bill Clinton nor anyone else has received any speaking fees from the Clinton Foundation.

What's the problem with the Clintons donating their speaking fees to the foundation?

Clinton didn't receive speaking fees from the foundation, he donated his speaking fees to the foundation.
In the first sentence of the link... It says the foundation accepted the fees. It didn't say they donated it to the foundation. Why accept it as a fee unless it's YOUR charge? Anyway it's even in the links title

Dude...this is supposed to be a charitable foundation, that every year operated on a deficit...that paid $26,000,000 to the people's whose name the foundation is named after!

Again, you are misreading the article. I cannot help but wonder whether you're doing it on purpose.

The Clinton family has not received $26 million dollars from the foundation for speaking fees - they have raised that much money for the foundation from speaking fees.

Again, you are misreading the article. I cannot help but wonder whether you're doing it on purpose.

The Clinton family has not received $26 million dollars from the foundation for speaking fees - they have raised that much money for the foundation from speaking fees.

On Friday, a financial disclosure form filed by the Clinton campaign revealed that Mrs. Clinton and her husband had earned $25 million from making paid speeches since the beginning of 2014.

In the first sentence of the link... It says the foundation accepted the fees. It didn't say they donated it to the foundation. Why accept it as a fee unless it's YOUR charge? Anyway it's even in the links title

Let me guess, you're stuck on the WSJ paywall too.

Here's a source you don't have to pay for: Clinton Foundation didn t disclose up to 26M in fees - CNNPolitics.com

1) Ignore this post.

I linked atricles by WSJ and NYT and others above
Thanks .... clues always help ........... especially if you're from Alabama like I am.

Forum List

Back