In the US today the one political party represents "CRAZY" and one party represents "NORMAL" (Poll)

Which party represents "normal", and which party represents "crazy"?

• Republicans represent normal

Votes: 43 51.2%
  • Republicans represent crazy

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • Democrats represent normal

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Democrats represent crazy

Votes: 51 60.7%

• Total voters
No, they actually didn't!
Is this some kind of moronic joke ?I posted 7 links, most of them with the Director of the CDC (Robert Redfield) saying the Covid counts were over-counted (inflated). Can you read ?

Also, the 3rd link in this group is from the CDC website, and it talks about the comorbidities, with the numbers.

www.organiclifestylemagazine.com

CDC Admits Finacial Hospital Incentives Drove up COVID-19 Death Rates

Minnesota state senator and family physician Scott Jenson has critiqued the CDC's prevention guidelines on how doctors are certifying COVID-19 deaths on death certificates.

CDC Director: ‘I Think You’re Correct’ About Inflated COVID Death Statistics

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Robert Redfield acknowledged Friday that the number of COVID-19 deaths could be inflated where someone who had the virus actually died from something else, but it was recorded as a COVID death.
www.cnsnews.com

www.cnsnews.com

COVID-19 Provisional Counts - Weekly Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics

Tabulated data on provisional COVID-19 deaths by age, sex, race and Hispanic origin, and comorbidities. Also includes an index of state-level and county-level mortality data available for download.
www.cdc.gov

www.cdc.gov
www.bizpacreview.com

CDC director admits hospitals, medical folks have 'perverse incentive' to falsely count Covid deaths

CDC Director Robert Redfield admitted to Congress that there's a "perverse incentive" for hospitals to overcount their coronavirus deaths.
www.bizpacreview.com

www.bizpacreview.com

Physicians Say Hospitals Are Pressuring ER Docs to List COVID-19 on Death Certificates. Here’s Why | Jon Miltimore

Are hospitals conspiring to gin up COVID-19 deaths to make the pandemic look worse than it is? No. There’s a simpler explanation: incentives. As Minnesota lawmaker and longtime family practitioner Dr. Scott Jensen recently observed, hospitals are incentivized to pressure physicians to include...
fee.org

Inflated Reporting of COVID Deaths Is a Real Conspiracy

In the early months of 2020, many mainstream news media laughingly called concerns that there were more deaths reported from COVID than could be attributed to the disease a “death toll conspiracy”1…
niapurenaturecom.wordpress.com

niapurenaturecom.wordpress.com
rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com

CDC numbers reveal hospital counted over 130k deaths from pneumonia, influenza, heart attack, as covid-19

Over 84% of all Covid-19 deaths are in Democratic states, according to the CDC. Hospital systems are accused of counting patients who died from serious pre-existing conditions as Covid-19 deaths in…

The Washington DC Democrat City council is yet another example of Democrat craziness. Trying to pass a soft-on-crime bill, to reduce penalties to even less than they already are. And how weak are they in DC already ?

Ask one of the sane Democrats > Rep. Angie Craig, D-Minn., who was assaulted by a homeless guy who had been arrested 12 times before, yet was still out on the street.

And another sane DC voice >>

Republicans represent Sane.

Democrats represent Crazy.

Trouble is, sizable numbers of Republicans support an orange-tinted autocratic con-man who is, in turn, a threat to American representative democracy.

If the Bad Orange Man runs again I will vote for the Crazies again... otherwise, I will probably vote for the Sane(r) ones. I'm in large and good company on this.

Republicans represent Sane.

Democrats represent Crazy.

Trouble is, sizable numbers of Republicans support an orange-tinted autocratic con-man who is, in turn, a threat to American representative democracy.

If the Bad Orange Man runs again I will vote for the Crazies again... otherwise, I will probably vote for the Sane(r) ones.
What do you have against Trump ?

Bearing in mind >>

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history,
8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we were BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (35.3%) in US history.
55. Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.

1647715683933.png

What do you have against Trump ?

Bearing in mind >>

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history,
8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we were BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (35.3%) in US history.
55. Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.

1647715683933.png
Your trouble is that any recital of accomplishments must be weighed against Trump's Big Stolen-Election Lie and January 6, 2021. Among other things.

Mussolini made the trains run on time. Hitler eliminated unemployment and resurrected a national economy. Benedict Arnold was a trusted general.

Had he stepped aside graciously in January 2021 and not selfishly spread and perpetuated a divisive Big Lie he might have had a shot at another term.

He dug this hole for himself... isn't it amazing how a successful track-record can be swept aside by arrogance and selfishness and lawlessness and foolishness?

So all the FACTS in Post # 181 are "Fake News" are they ? So CDC Director Robert Redfield never said what he said, huh ? And the CDC never announced their statement (link posted) about exaggerration of Covid reports, being comorbidities, huh ?

All one has to do to see the craziness of Democrats, is look at the mindless ratings posted to post #s 181 and 190. There you have it.

Add the ratings in 198 to this. The craziness keeps mounting. Pheeew!

Last edited:
Of course IT is!
Tomorrow I have to travel again, but in the last four days i've been able to sign up and organize OVER A THOUSAND parents. And they're going to go out and organize thousands more.

I'm going to smoke pot (or drink, or take any other drug) anytime I want. Law or no law.

My view is, the federal government has no authority over substances. Period.

I'm a musician, and when I play in a band with three or four other people, we all have to "agree" on the songs we're playing.

No, I'm a credentialed security expert.

Cyber and otherwise.

I'm in the music business.

'Nuff said.

I was just in Bristol, PA. It's a working class mostly black former steel down on the river, north of Philly near the Jersey border.

I collected 20 THOUSAND signatures from black working class families (mostly Dems) who want to keep sex out of their childrens' schools

That's why I do what I do, now.

Not an employee, not a dependent, not a party member. Trade with all, ally with none.

What I know for sure is, the inside can't function without the outside. What if they started a war and no one came? What if they declared a tax and no one paid? What if they issued RFP's and no one responded?

I'm a scientist

Lots of conservatives have difficulty telling the truth about themselves.

A meeting took place at Trump Tower in New York City on June 9, 2016, between three senior members of the 2016 Trump campaignDonald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort – four other U.S. citizens, and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.
The meeting was arranged by publicist and long-time Trump acquaintance Rob Goldstone on behalf of his client, Russian singer-songwriter Emin Agalarov.
The meeting was first disclosed to U.S. government officials in April 2017, when Kushner filed a revised version of his security clearance form.

Donald Trump Jr. made several misleading statements about the meeting.
He initially told the press that the meeting was held to discuss adoptions of Russian children by Americans. On July 8, 2017, after news reports stated that Trump Jr. knew the meeting was political, he admitted in a tweet that he had agreed to the meeting with the understanding that he would receive information damaging to Hillary Clinton, and that he was conducting opposition research.
The Trump Tower meeting was a proven nothingburger. The only "Russian colluder" was Hillary paying Russians for the Steele Dossier

Forum List

Back