In the defense of white folks

The black who went to Detroit Public schools and got B's is probably smarter than the white boy who went to Mayberry High and got A's.
That’s only one measure. The test scores standardize - that’s why they have them - and blacks got in with scores 30% lower than whites who were rejected.

And you’re showing your racism toward rural whites. A B student in Detroit often can’t pass basic, standardized proficiency tests in math or English.

All of it like I said. Which part do you think is false outside of the three hillbillies gunning down that black guy, which they were all charged for.
Why should we exclude that one? I think the fact that the moron you are agreeing with thinks chasing down an unarmed jogger and shooting is totally not racist I have to seriously question both his and your capacity for rational thought. So which things specifically was he right about?
Less than a week for the murder of six and injuring of 40 in a racial attack? You call that plenty of coverage?
What you're describing is front page coverage. News outlets are still covering the story and will update as new information comes out. Also, as far as we're talking facts, no law enforcement agency or credible news source is indicating the attack was racially motivated.
You should have stayed in school.

You should demonstrate you actually learned something there.

This is probably the most racist statement I have ever seen.

Nobody in my family ever got GI Bills or FHA loans and BOTH my parents are Vietnam vets.

So, how is it correcting inequities? I suffer from the same inequities you do.
Same with my parents. No GI bill or FHA loans. Poor, inner-city whites who were smart, applied themselves, and stayed out of trouble managed to move from poverty to the middle class in 10 years.

You notice how the leftists can never acknowledge that some people do better, despite obstacles, due to their superior intelligence, motivation level, degree of discipline, whatever?

What was Affirmative Action in response to?

By the way....Affirmative Action has not conscripted generations of white folks to second-class status and robbed them of pursuing the American dream...

It robbed them of a job, which is how the "American dream" is achieved.
Now I am going to assume you don't refer to yourself as racist.....but have you ever stopped to wonder how come the "non-racists of 2 generations ago were so complicit or indifferent when they themselves benefited from government policies that black folks were excluded from??

Who ended slavery? White people.
Who ended segregation? White people.
Who passed Affirmative action? White people.

Hard to claim you pulled yourself up from your bootstraps when GI Bills and FHA loans helped you get an "upper hand" on minorities in terms of home ownership, education, etc -- then whine about how oppressed you are when those inequities are corrected....

Black folks don't qualify for government assistance?
No one is whining about how oppressed whites are. That's a racist false narrative. And the way you're spewing it, makes you sound racist.

Pointing out that NCAA, Congressional Black Caucus, BET, BLM, UNCF, Affirmative Action, and so many other race based organizations and laws, it pointing out how blacks are privileged and should stop whining about being oppressed.
There are no "white only" signs anymore. That's progress. But instead of celebrating that progress, race hustlers, MSM and their supporters, still complain about oppression.
And they use examples of black thugs (George Floyd's) as their reasoning.
Successful black folks made their way through many challenges, same as whites, to become successful. They played the game and won. They didn't let white folks stop them. They didn't allow themselves to complain about some arbitrary limitation on their abilities. They didn't let their race stop them from success.
Where as the black thugs, do.

This ain't about history. It's about "NOW." Historically, blacks have come a long way. From slavery to freedom. That's a win win. But for the race hustlers, it's not enough. They want whites to be their slaves. They want whites to be forced to sit at the back of the bus.
No they don't. They want America to account for the social, political and economic cost of slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, red lining and ever racist policy that conspired to keep blacks poor and under the thumb of racist whites.

lol

Why would you want to call a black man those words when you know they are hurtful?

Hurtful? LMAO.. Same as black folks call themselves those words. No one is that color blind. Only brainwashed into thinking certain words are only used by blacks. Ain't NO ONE so "entitled" that only they can say some word.
Black power isn't more powerful than the 1st Amendment, pal.

No they don't. They want America to account for the social, political and economic cost of slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, red lining and ever racist policy that conspired to keep blacks poor and under the thumb of racist whites.

That shit has been over for decades. Many decades. Blacks are free to succeed or fail, in todays times. If they fail, or succeed, it's because of their own decisions.

Meanwhile….some blacks whine and cry, beg for free shit and atonement while America elects a Kenyan president twice and Indians, Asians and even Nigerians run right past them and achieve success in America.
Get out of your own way bud….you could be the next American President.

Hurtful? LMAO.. Same as black folks call themselves those words. No one is that color blind. Only brainwashed into thinking certain words are only used by blacks. Ain't NO ONE so "entitled" that only they can say some word.
Black power isn't more powerful than the 1st Amendment, pal.
Yeah, I don’t get that whole thing. There’s a slur for Jews - starts with K - and a Jew would NEVER call another Jew that. It would be completely insane for Jews to smear one another with that word, and then insist Christians can’t use it.

A word is either acceptable in society, or it’s not. Period.

Only an ignorant racist could believe that blacks have ever been getting the upper hand on whites. That simply shows a complete ignorance of history. Advocating for justice for previous injustice isn't advocating for inequality.
You’re an idiot.
You have the world at your fingertips via the Internet and you’re still lying.

It robbed them of a job, which is how the "American dream" is achieved.

Who ended slavery? White people.
Who ended segregation? White people.
Who passed Affirmative action? White people.

Black folks don't qualify for government assistance?
No one is whining about how oppressed whites are. That's a racist false narrative. And the way you're spewing it, makes you sound racist.

Pointing out that NCAA, Congressional Black Caucus, BET, BLM, UNCF, Affirmative Action, and so many other race based organizations and laws, it pointing out how blacks are privileged and should stop whining about being oppressed.
There are no "white only" signs anymore. That's progress. But instead of celebrating that progress, race hustlers, MSM and their supporters, still complain about oppression.
And they use examples of black thugs (George Floyd's) as their reasoning.
Successful black folks made their way through many challenges, same as whites, to become successful. They played the game and won. They didn't let white folks stop them. They didn't allow themselves to complain about some arbitrary limitation on their abilities. They didn't let their race stop them from success.
Where as the black thugs, do.
So since White Folks ended slavery, ended Jim Crow in this country, etc, etc, etc...

Wouldn't that also mean white folks started slavery, started Jim Crow, etc, etc in this country as well? Or is that when you try to use your labels and refer to them as "Democrats" instead??

Anyhoo.... Why did you avoid the POLICIES I MENTIONED....

If black folks were excluded from programs and policies that white folks used to build wealth -- how is fixing that systemic inequity a bad thing??

And since you claim successful black folks didn't let white people stop them -- why the fuck are you whining about Affirmative Action?? Why not keep that same energy...don't let "white folks" stop you from being successful.....

And whining about the NAACP or any other scary initial shouldn't be a thing to do either....why let them stop you from being successful

How did those "blacks" come a long way??

What policies were put in place or repealed to help this happen??

Ending slavery. Desegregation and just being decent folks. That last one was the most important one. If you're a decent person, others recognize that and don't have any adverse feelings towards that person.

If a white thug came into my shop, I'd recognize him as a thug. I'd watch him very close. I'd pay close attention to the conversation, out of distrust.
If it was a black thug, I'd be deemed a racist for watching him closely and distrusting him.

Yeah, I don’t get that whole thing. There’s a slur for Jews - starts with K - and a Jew would NEVER call another Jew that. It would be completely insane for Jews to smear one another with that word, and then insist Christians can’t use it.

A word is either acceptable in society, or it’s not. Period.
Nobody is stopping you from using the N-word...you do know that right??

Only your own cowardice stops you apparently....and that is a personal problem....

Just think of how much more enriched your life can be if you just started using that word the way you want to use it.....don't be afraid...

If 400 years of institutionalized oppression hasn't snuffed out the spirit of black folks -- your fear of using the N-word shouldn't snuff out your spirit....say it...don't be a coward

It is when you are advocating for justice for previous injustice for people who no longer need justice, against people who did not commit said injustice SOLELY because of their race.
What do you mean no longer need justice? Based on what criteria?

Was the American government not party to those injustices?

And what do you mean based solely on race? I think Black American descendants of American slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, red lining etc. should receive reparations for those atrocities and thefts but that leaves out a whole lot of black people living in America, my family included. We immigrated here in the 80s, none of my family members were ever slaves in America and so I'm not advocating for reparations from this government on behalf of myself and all blacks. Just those that were victims to American injustice.

Ending slavery. Desegregation and just being decent folks. That last one was the most important one. If you're a decent person, others recognize that and don't have any adverse feelings towards that person.

If a white thug came into my shop, I'd recognize him as a thug. I'd watch him very close. I'd pay close attention to the conversation, out of distrust.
If it was a black thug, I'd be deemed a racist for watching him closely and distrusting him.
According to you...black folks didn't end slavery nor did they end segregation....so again.......how did black folks come a long way??

It seems to me you are claiming there was somethings in place that were preventing black folks from coming a long way...but that can't be true because you just said that "successful black folks" didn't allow anything to stop them

That shit has been over for decades. Many decades. Blacks are free to succeed or fail, in todays times. If they fail, or succeed, it's because of their own decisions.
Is that right? Because science and reason suggest the wealth gap between black and white American families is a big indicator of success or failure and that wealth gap isn't the result of individual failures of black people but systemic racism on behalf of white supremacists.

Nobody is stopping you from using the N-word...you do know that right??

Only your own cowardice stops you apparently....and that is a personal problem....

Just think of how much more enriched your life can be if you just started using that word the way you want to use it.....don't be afraid...

If 400 years of institutionalized oppression hasn't snuffed out the spirit of black folks -- your fear of using the N-word shouldn't snuff out your spirit....say it...don't be a coward
Oh, wow….now this is rich. A white who doesn’t use a horrible slur against blacks is a coward? You progressives twist yourselves into the most ridiculous pretzels.

I don’t use it because I was brought up correctly, and I would never use such an offensive word.

Meanwhile….some blacks whine and cry, beg for free shit and atonement while America elects a Kenyan president twice and Indians, Asians and even Nigerians run right past them and achieve success in America.
Get out of your own way bud….you could be the next American President.
Those facts don't bolster your argument, they bolster mine. You're just a moron who doesn't understand the data.

Forum List

Back