In the defense of white folks

Which part was true?

All of it like I said. Which part do you think is false outside of the three hillbillies gunning down that black guy, which they were all charged for.

The media gave it plenty of coverage, don't let that victim complex wear you down there guy. Lol.

Less than a week for the murder of six and injuring of 40 in a racial attack? You call that plenty of coverage?

Don't cry because no one buys these "I'm not a racist but..." threads. They're the ones that are obvious. Really, you guys just look like racists and cowards. Wouldn't you just rather be seen as racist? I know if I were racist I would. It's so sad. I mean I love it and it amuses me to no end how your lot has to live their lives with their heads down like obedient little cucks pretending they aren't what everyone knows they are, but why in God's name would you choose to do so when you could just be proud racists?

You should have stayed in school.

I wish I could say I'm not racist, but I am, now. I spent over 40 years not being racist but today's society is turning me into one. I don't want to even be around blacks anymore, unless they are 45 years or older. Older blacks seem to be alright from my experince.

But all this constant shitting on white people, white privilege, praising blacks, letting blacks get away with crimes all the time, assholes like Al sharpton running around, destroying America's history because of whites and so on has finally worn me down. Now I wish all the blacks were gone, I wish they would go find their own country.

It shames me to feel that way but I do. Just 2 or 3 years ago I never felt that way.

AMEN brother. Amen. All this crap is like a bad dream I can't wake up from. It makes me wonder how all the racism crap got started. It wasn't just because a few unarmed blacks were killed. Of the thousands of people killed (blacks and whites), only a few were actually unarmed. And of those, some were mistaken to have a weapon. The vast majority of them were armed and justifiably shot.
All those blacks in prison aren't there just for being black.
As a white person, when I look at all the whites in prison, I think they were out screwing up and deserve to be there. But according to the left and the race hustlers, blacks should be given more chances to prove they're not criminals. You know, people like Darrell Brooks, who had over 50 instances on his criminal record, and was still not behind bars.

I don't understand why the decent black folks don't come out against the black thug culture. I've seen a few who tried. Maybe it's just not the narrative the left wants to push. Maybe it doesn't sell ads.

Do you even know what the word systemic means?

The most obvious SYSTEMIC racism in our country is affirmative action, which gives blacks an advantage in educational and employment opportunities. It has been ingrained into our system of doing things for over two generations, now.
Yup. I worked in admissions. It was shameful the way they rejected white boys with excellent grades and scores in favor of black boys with far, FAR worse grades and scores.

In fact, the discrepancy was so great - rejecting A- whites to accept blacks who barely had a B average - that they came up with this whole holistic nonsense.

I ain't even going to get into the disclaimers about how I'm not racist. Screw that. I don't care what you think of me.

But this whole racism BS is getting out of hand. Words that whites can't say. The left is lying through their teeth about systemic racism. BLM and Al Sharpton is lying about how so many poor innocent, angel like, unarmed blacks are killed by white cops. College's that whites can't go to. College funds that white's can't qualify for, because they're white.
Some white's refused employment because a minority has to be hired first. 24hr news cycle telling white folks they're racist.
B4 all this crap got started, things weren't 1/2 as bad as they are now. White dude going to prison for defending himself against a thief. His son and friend going to prison for murder too, even though they didn't kill anyone. White cop going to prison because some violent druggy thief dies of fentanyl. Black school principles segregating blacks from whites.

What a load of crap. Especially in a country where whites make up over 60% of the population, having to bow down to blacks who only make up about 12%. This crap has got to stop.

BTW, all you white liberals, when BLM, Al Sharpton, the MSM, race baiters and race hustlers are calling white folks racist. They're talking about you too. Guilty by association.
I'm wondering if some of you folks even understand what "equality" even means.
Marxist race warfare is the new class warfare.

It's all part of the plan for a commie revolution.

But, we have guns and know how to use them, so it will be nothing more than agitation until we get so sick of it we quit giving them any attention.

You’re still buying all the liberal lies!

1) So whitey doesn’t get sent to prison for defending himself? Well, not for trying. The libs pulled out all the stops to get Kyle sent to prison for life, defaming him as a white supremacist, and now kicking him off his online classes. If he had been black, there would have been no trial at all.

2) In the meantime, the REAL racist and criminal - the BLM thug savage who mowed down 50 innocent whites, killing six, barely gets a peep. Why was the scumbag not in jail in the first place? Because blacks commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime, and in order to go easy on blacks, the bail is minimal.

3) As far as cops killing unarmed black men, that whole thing is the biggest lie. It is exceedingly rare, and even within that rare subset, even more rare that the black killed wasn’t being defiant, belligerent, or threatening.
Ha ha. If he was black, the cops would have shown up and murdered him for walking around with a gun. Kyle walked right by the cops and they patted his white ass on the back.

The guy who mowed down people, I'm sure will be going to prison for a very long time. Why wasn't he already in prison? I don't know. Was he a violent person who was let out?

It's not rare for cops to murder blacks then tell their superiors some bullshit story. You only know about the times when it's caught on tape.

I ain't even going to get into the disclaimers about how I'm not racist. Screw that. I don't care what you think of me.

But this whole racism BS is getting out of hand. Words that whites can't say. The left is lying through their teeth about systemic racism. BLM and Al Sharpton is lying about how so many poor innocent, angel like, unarmed blacks are killed by white cops. College's that whites can't go to. College funds that white's can't qualify for, because they're white.
Some white's refused employment because a minority has to be hired first. 24hr news cycle telling white folks they're racist.
B4 all this crap got started, things weren't 1/2 as bad as they are now. White dude going to prison for defending himself against a thief. His son and friend going to prison for murder too, even though they didn't kill anyone. White cop going to prison because some violent druggy thief dies of fentanyl. Black school principles segregating blacks from whites.

What a load of crap. Especially in a country where whites make up over 60% of the population, having to bow down to blacks who only make up about 12%. This crap has got to stop.

BTW, all you white liberals, when BLM, Al Sharpton, the MSM, race baiters and race hustlers are calling white folks racist. They're talking about you too. Guilty by association.
I'm wondering if some of you folks even understand what "equality" even means.
I’m white and I really don’t need people like you defending me with dishonest and retarded arguments like you just made. Speak for yourself, not for others.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Yup. I worked in admissions. It was shameful the way they rejected white boys with excellent grades and scores in favor of black boys woth far, FAR worse grades and scores.

In fact, the discrepancy was so great - rejecting A- whites to accept blacks who barely had a B average - that they came up with this whole holistic nonsense.
The black who went to Detroit Public schools and got B's is probably smarter than the white boy who went to Mayberry High and got A's.

Only an ignorant racist could believe that blacks have ever been getting the upper hand on whites. That simply shows a complete ignorance of history. Advocating for justice for previous injustice isn't advocating for inequality.

This ain't about history. It's about "NOW." Historically, blacks have come a long way. From slavery to freedom. That's a win win. But for the race hustlers, it's not enough. They want whites to be their slaves. They want whites to be forced to sit at the back of the bus.

Do you even know what the word systemic means?

The most obvious SYSTEMIC racism in our country is affirmative action, which gives blacks an advantage in educational and employment opportunities. It has been ingrained into our system of doing things for over two generations, now.
What was Affirmative Action in response to?

By the way....Affirmative Action has not conscripted generations of white folks to second-class status and robbed them of pursuing the American dream...

Now I am going to assume you don't refer to yourself as racist.....but have you ever stopped to wonder how come the "non-racists" of 2 generations ago were so complicit or indifferent when they themselves benefited from government policies that black folks were excluded from??

Hard to claim you pulled yourself up from your bootstraps when GI Bills and FHA loans helped you get an "upper hand" on minorities in terms of home ownership, education, etc -- then whine about how oppressed you are when those inequities are corrected....

The black who went to Detroit Public schools and got B's is probably smarter than the white boy who went to Mayberry High and got A's.

Maybe. Maybe not. You're sly attempt to put blacks above whites isn't so sly. In fact, it's pretty obvious.
According to the new "status quo," what you stated is racist.

Do you not even realize it?

This ain't about history. It's about "NOW." Historically, blacks have come a long way. From slavery to freedom. That's a win win. But for the race hustlers, it's not enough. They want whites to be their slaves. They want whites to be forced to sit at the back of the bus.
How did those "blacks" come a long way??

What policies were put in place or repealed to help this happen??

• Thanks
Because for the last few decades blacks have benefitted from affirmative action and diversity programs, they act like blacks now have the upper hand.

Meanwhile, I go to this manufacturing event in Chicago. You walk in, every exhibitor and attendee is a white male. White males apparently OWN manufacturing. The only women there were eye candy. Models.
Ignorant racists don't understand these programs exist to teach ignorant white racists how to act right, not to give blacks an upper hand. Before Affirmative Action, ignorant white racists wouldn't treat qualified black and white candidates equally, wouldn't hire blacks at all and so had to be forced to. Now they act as if this reprimand of racist white culture is so proof blacks have the upper hand. It's entirely stupid to anyone with an education but that's the problem. These morons are uneducated.

• Love
Ha ha. If he was black, the cops would have shown up and murdered him for walking around with a gun. Kyle walked right by the cops and they patted his white ass on the back.

The guy who mowed down people, I'm sure will be going to prison for a very long time. Why wasn't he already in prison? I don't know. Was he a violent person who was let out?

It's not rare for cops to murder blacks then tell their superiors some bullshit story. You only know about the times when it's caught on tape.
Not true. Cops steer clear. I don’t see them in Chicago when blacks kill each other every weekend.

And maybe you should learn something about cases before you comment. The black thing was out on low bail for trying to kill his baby mama, and after a lifetime of crime, while Kyle was kept in prison for two months for trying to defend himself. The difference: Kyle was a whitey.

It is when you are advocating for justice for previous injustice for people who no longer need justice, against people who did not commit said injustice SOLELY because of their race.
Name a police reform policy or judicial reform policy that advocates for injustices against someone because of their race??

• Thanks
Hard to claim you pulled yourself up from your bootstraps when GI Bills and FHA loans helped you get an "upper hand" on minorities in terms of home ownership, education, etc -- then whine about how oppressed you are when those inequities are corrected....
This is probably the most racist statement I have ever seen.

Nobody in my family ever got GI Bills or FHA loans and BOTH my parents are Vietnam vets.

So, how is it correcting inequities? I suffer from the same inequities you do.

Forum List

Back