In Response to Spate of Fist Fights, London mayor Bands Hands

Is this true? How idiotic is that mayor? WTH? Huh?

Ok, kidding aside, when I was a kid, one of my girl friends dad had lost a hand and his arm just ended in a stump. I saw him punch a guy out with that stump. Looks like without the hand it was a harder impact.

when I was a kid, one of my girl friends dad had lost a hand and his arm just ended in a stump. I saw him punch a guy out with that stump. Looks like without the hand it was a harder impact.
Force spread out over a smaller area, stump vs fist, makes for a bigger impact. In karate a blow is delivered with the fore and middle fingers extending out further than the other two, making the impact area smaller and the damage greater.

Last edited:
Yeah, it is a spoof, but within the realm of possibility for idiot Regressives.

In Response To Growing Number Of Fistfights, London Mayor Bans Hands
MORE GUNS!!!!! MORE GUNS!!!! MORe GUNS!!!!

MORe, is that one of Obama’s daughters?
If you try to use all caps, the site won't let you. Now you know, you fucking newbie. :biggrin:

REALLY, I MIGHT JUST TEST IT AND SEE IF YOU CAN OR CANNOT TYPE IN ALL CAPS ON THIS BOARD.

DID YOU JUST LIE?

Last edited:
when I was a kid, one of my girl friends dad had lost a hand and his arm just ended in a stump. I saw him punch a guy out with that stump. Looks like without the hand it was a harder impact.
Force spread out over a smaller area, stump vs fist, makes for a bigger impact. In karate a blow is delivered with the fore and middle fingers extending out further than the other two, making the impact area smaller and the damage greater.
Cool. If I lose an arm, I won't have to give up my Saturday night bar fights. :)

I find I'm extending the middle finger more often these days.

In that case the force is merely psychological.

In that case the force is merely psychological.

Your point on concentrating force is correct, of course.

You never know. In some places they still cut off hands of criminals so they can’t repeat their offense. Or wait, only if they are thieves as well.

You never know. In some places they still cut off hands of criminals so they can’t repeat their offense. Or wait, only if they are thieves as well.
Reminds me of the SNL skit in which John Belushi has previously been convicted of thievery and lying with the attendant penalties and now he's being tried on the charge of rape.

Cool. If I lose an arm, I won't have to give up my Saturday night bar fights. :)
Not sure, but I think it would be perfectly legal to replace a hand with a spike. You could call it an eating utensil. :)

Elbows are your most effective weapon in a brawl.

Perhaps the mayor of Londonistan will ban them? ;)

Perhaps the mayor of Londonistan will ban them? ;)
Yeah. Along with feet, knees, teeth. And you can use your head to inflict serious damage too. Hopefully they draw a line there...And not at the neck.

Yeah, it is a spoof, but within the realm of possibility for idiot Regressives.

In Response To Growing Number Of Fistfights, London Mayor Bans Hands
MORE GUNS!!!!! MORE GUNS!!!! MORe GUNS!!!!

MORe, is that one of Obama’s daughters?
If you try to use all caps, the site won't let you. Now you know, you fucking newbie. :biggrin:
What the hell are you talking about? Tiggred posts everything in all caps and in bold.

Forum List

Back