In red states, it’s open season on women’s rights

I never said that, and there's nothing I've ever said to lead you to that conclusion -- except your own irrational hatred of people who say you support the killing of human beings.

so you think roe v wade should stay? you believe a post born female with a life history should keep her autonomy over whether she stays pregnant, carries to term, & gives birth?

Do you dispute that? I believe in personal charity, people choosing for themselves which causes to support.

personal charity is wonderful. i support all kindsa causes. BUT the bottom line is there is never enough to support all the poverty stricken children born as it is ... you think charity alone supports them? you think there will be enough to support all the forced births that will occur if roe v wade is overturned? LOL!!!!!!

like i said ... you only walk the walk.

That apparently makes you angry.

lol .... what makes me angry are hypocrites like y-o-u.

abC5nX2oqiBGSXXc2zixRVMY3rpcdIbpD6I6-MREJ_4.jpg

You apparently believe government can do a better job,. despite all evidence to the contrary.

you apparently think gov'ment can dictate a females' reproductive destiny.

And it looks like supporting the government taking money away from people and giving it to others makes you feel personally generous. Spoiler alert: It's not.

i support a gov'ment that doesn't force 1/2 the population into being incubators.

You just did.

negatory, daaaaaavey. what i did was show you for the hypocrite you are.

What I would prefer is a cultural change, one that sees people value human life again, not something to be disposed of when it's in the way. That's a very uphill battle; the left has been pushing the idea that actions should have no consequences and human life is worthless for decades.

It's so easy to not get pregnant. Yet people do, because the left has told them it's okay, just go to a clinic and have the little clump of cells removed. No muss, no fuss; it's just a parasite, no need to get emotionally attached to it. Then get back out to the clubs and start hooking up with strangers again.

Don't bother denying this; it's reality. Your acknowledgement is neither sought nor required.

In addition to the cultural change, there should be legal changes to make adoption easier. There are very few newborns that wouldn't find a loving home.

But your death cult isn't interested in finding homes for loved, wanted babies, is it?

what hogwash. who fights sex ed in school? who fights free/low cost birth control? who fights birth control access without parental permission?

give it up daaaaaavey ... if you had yer druthers, abortion would be outlawed & we both know it. of COURSE that genie will never be put back in the bottle - but texas & FLA have SC sanctioned bounties out for females wanting to choose their own destiny. however - only those that can afford to travel will be able to choose theirs. well, except for missourians... if they can, they will pass laws that make it illegal for a pregnant female to travel outside of state.

who do you think is trying to pass such a law? the 'left'????

personal charity is wonderful. i support all kindsa causes. BUT the bottom line is there is never enough to support all the poverty stricken children born as it is ... you think charity alone supports them? you think there will be enough to support all the forced births that will occur if roe v wade is overturned? LOL!!!!!!

like i said ... you only walk the walk.

lol .... what makes me angry are hypocrites like y-o-u.

abC5nX2oqiBGSXXc2zixRVMY3rpcdIbpD6I6-MREJ_4.jpg

you apparently think gov'ment can dictate a females' reproductive destiny.

i support a gov'ment that doesn't force 1/2 the population into being incubators.

negatory, daaaaaavey. what i did was show you for the hypocrite you are.
Your strawman is not evidence of my hypocrisy.

what hogwash. who fights sex ed in school? who fights free/low cost birth control? who fights birth control access without parental permission?

give it up daaaaaavey ... if you had yer druthers, abortion would be outlawed & we both know it. of COURSE that genie will never be put back in the bottle - but texas & FLA have SC sanctioned bounties out for females wanting to choose their own destiny. however - only those that can afford to travel will be able to choose theirs. well, except for missourians... if they can, they will pass laws that make it illegal for a pregnant female to travel outside of state.

who do you think is trying to pass such a law? the 'left'????
How much cheaper do you want birth control? 23.7 cents a pop. Is that too costly for you?

Face it. You don't want people to be responsible.

Isn't it time you grew up?

“American companies should seriously consider how and if they want to do business in states that treat their employees and their employees’ families as second-class citizens.
[…]
In red states, it’s open season on women’s rights.
[…]
Some companies are taking small steps to ease the burden on their employees living in states with these misogynist, reactionary laws. Yelp, for example, only has about 200 employees working in Texas, but will pay for them or their spouses to travel out of state for abortion care. Late last year, the company Salesforce announced that it will do the same. And Citigroup, which has some 8,000 workers in Texas, also said it will pay for them to leave to obtain abortions.”

Very good.

Let’s hope more private employers do the same for their employees living in repressive, authoritarian states.
Only in Moon Bat Land is a state protecting the lives of children by making it more difficult for the mother to kill it is considered "treating women as second class citizens". LOL!

You mean the clinics who can't comply with safety regulations, like requiring abortion providers to have admitting privileges?

that's a roadblock that isn't necessary.

PATIENT SUPPORT & ADVOCACY

U.S. Supreme Court strikes down admitting-privilege restrictions​

JUN 29, 2020​

5 MIN READ​

Andis RobeznieksSenior News Writer

In June Medical v. Russo, the court agreed with plaintiff physicians who said the law linking their ability to perform abortions with having admitting privilege to a hospital not further than 30 miles away placed an “undue burden” on their patients’ rights. The court issued the same ruling in Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt, a case decided in June 2016.
“Today’s decision is a victory for patients and a strike against government interference in the patient-physician relationship,” said AMA President Susan R. Bailey, MD. “There is no evidence that Louisiana’s admitting privileges requirement improves patients’ safety, and we are pleased by the U.S. Supreme Court’s finding that such regulations are constitutionally invalid.”
U.S. Supreme Court strikes down admitting-privilege restrictions

Who would be against that?

Oh, yes -- the people who are only interested in body count, not the safety of the patients.

lol ...

“American companies should seriously consider how and if they want to do business in states that treat their employees and their employees’ families as second-class citizens.
[…]
In red states, it’s open season on women’s rights.
[…]
Some companies are taking small steps to ease the burden on their employees living in states with these misogynist, reactionary laws. Yelp, for example, only has about 200 employees working in Texas, but will pay for them or their spouses to travel out of state for abortion care. Late last year, the company Salesforce announced that it will do the same. And Citigroup, which has some 8,000 workers in Texas, also said it will pay for them to leave to obtain abortions.”

Very good.

Let’s hope more private employers do the same for their employees living in repressive, authoritarian states.
The season to attack anyone who's not white, protestant or straight starts in January and last pretty much until the next January.

that's a roadblock that isn't necessary.

PATIENT SUPPORT & ADVOCACY

U.S. Supreme Court strikes down admitting-privilege restrictions​

JUN 29, 2020​

5 MIN READ​

Andis RobeznieksSenior News Writer

In June Medical v. Russo, the court agreed with plaintiff physicians who said the law linking their ability to perform abortions with having admitting privilege to a hospital not further than 30 miles away placed an “undue burden” on their patients’ rights. The court issued the same ruling in Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt, a case decided in June 2016.
“Today’s decision is a victory for patients and a strike against government interference in the patient-physician relationship,” said AMA President Susan R. Bailey, MD. “There is no evidence that Louisiana’s admitting privileges requirement improves patients’ safety, and we are pleased by the U.S. Supreme Court’s finding that such regulations are constitutionally invalid.”
U.S. Supreme Court strikes down admitting-privilege restrictions

lol ...
Well, yeah, it's not like the pro-abort crowd gives a shit about human life.

Forum List

Back