Zone1 In re: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.)

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019
“I, Marjorie Taylor Greene, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

If Greene takes this oath of trust, as this oath promises, she will be a damn liar. And she has no right to serve in the House of Representatives nor any other office of trust!

Greene says Jan. 6 Capitol attack ‘would’ve been armed’ if she planned it

“I, Marjorie Taylor Greene, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.”

You go girl! What a gal. She knows what we all do now that this country is just FULL of DOMESTIC enemies, wrecking the nation, subverting it, corrupting it and oppressing its people!

Maybe MTG ought to be our next Attorney General or Head of State!

“I, Marjorie Taylor Greene, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

If Greene takes this oath of trust, as this oath promises, she will be a damn liar. And she has no right to serve in the House of Representatives nor any other office of trust!

the same could be said for every congressman for the last 50 years

You dope. She said “if.” That’s a contrary to fact hypothesis.

Toddle off now.

Dad had a saying when I was growing up, "Don't let your mouth overload your asshole". That is precisely what she has done here, probably has opened herself up to further investigation, and quite honestly, has no business in Congress whatsoever. If McCarthy had a damn nutsack he would censure her at the very least. Someone needs to get that dog on a leash. Committee assignments, what committee? The committee to start an armed revolution?

When under oath she used the "I don't recall" phrase like 80 times. But in the above statement she throws up a huge deception flag. Kind of like Trump's, "She is not my type" spiel. I mean if you didn't do something it is easy, you simply claim you didn't do it. But if you did do something, making excuses about how it would have been better, or how they aren't your type, if you were involved is a screaming flag of deception. This horseface needs to go, she needs to be locked up.

I am sorry, but if you don't understand that claiming "if" is the precise opposite of simply stating you did not do something, you have a lot to learn about lying and deception.
You are indeed sorry.

Here’s a helpful homework assignment.

Look up the term “conditional statement.” No need to report back or to turn in your homework. This is just for you to educate yourself.

You’re welcome.

The Democrat shitheads that stole the 2020 Presidential election also took an oath to defend the Constitution but they betrayed their country, didn't they?

Potatohead took an oath to defend the Constitution but that didn't stop him from selling out his country to the Chinese, Russians and Ukrainians, did it?

You are indeed sorry.

Here’s a helpful homework assignment.

Look up the term “conditional statement.” No need to report back or to turn in your homework. This is just for you to educate yourself.

You’re welcome.
You have no clue. Yes, it is a conditional statement, one in which the claimant puts forth a condition that protects their own culpability. That is precisely what is happening here, and it is why it is such a huge deception flag. You will never educate me.

You have no clue. Yes, it is a conditional statement, one in which the claimant puts forth a condition that protects their own culpability. That is precisely what is happening here, and it is why it is such a huge deception flag. You will never educate me.
Your ignorance is astounding. But, then, I’ve read your blithering idiotic posts before. So this isn’t unexpected.

If I were a God, would smite thee for being such a fucking idiot.

But, you see, I’m not a God and I don’t actually claim to be. And, that being so, I’m also not actually threatening to smite you (although you do post fucking idiocy).

Go forth and get thee an actual education. 👍

She trolls bedwetters like you, and you take the bait.

Well, them pearls weren't gonna clutch themselves.

Your ignorance is astounding. But, then, I’ve read your blithering idiotic posts before. So this isn’t unexpected.

If I were a God, would smite thee for being such a fucking idiot.

But, you see, I’m not a God and I don’t actually claim to be. And, that being so, I’m also not actually threatening to smite you (although you do post fucking idiocy).

Go forth and get thee an actual education. 👍
Your intelligence is lower than that of your avatar. Peace out.

Forum List

Back