Zone1 In re: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.)

Dad had a saying when I was growing up, "Don't let your mouth overload your asshole". That is precisely what she has done here, probably has opened herself up to further investigation, and quite honestly, has no business in Congress whatsoever. If McCarthy had a damn nutsack he would censure her at the very least. Someone needs to get that dog on a leash. Committee assignments, what committee? The committee to start an armed revolution?

When under oath she used the "I don't recall" phrase like 80 times. But in the above statement she throws up a huge deception flag. Kind of like Trump's, "She is not my type" spiel. I mean if you didn't do something it is easy, you simply claim you didn't do it. But if you did do something, making excuses about how it would have been better, or how they aren't your type, if you were involved is a screaming flag of deception. This horseface needs to go, she needs to be locked up.
When under oath she used the "I don't recall" phrase like 80 times.

thought that was Hillary

y'all gave her a pass on that

The Democrat shitheads that stole the 2020 Presidential election also took an oath to defend the Constitution but they betrayed their country, didn't they?

Potatohead took an oath to defend the Constitution but that didn't stop him from selling out his country to the Chinese, Russians and Ukrainians, did it?
You seem to really believe the same BIG LIES and echo them over and over. It's sad that you can't think for yourself.

ANY thing even close to reality, has gotten lost in the hustle to support a political party,
Instead of the thoughtful consideration of what would work better to unite our nation

People who advocate insurrection have no place in govt. But there are a few of them in the GOP believe.

I hope so. Every American was born out of advocating for insurrection against and from your King of England.

If not for our insurrection, you'd be speaking German today, so you ought to be thanking your lucky stars for insurrection.

I hope so. Every American was born out of advocating for insurrection against and from your King of England.

If not for our insurrection, you'd be speaking German today, so you ought to be thanking your lucky stars for insurrection.
You insult the legacy of the revolutionaries by comparing them with trumps thugs.

Trumps thugs sought to overturn the constitution that the revolution brought in.
They are not proper americans.

Portland. Seattle
There's a difference in motivation. In Portland, Seattle, and the rest of the BLM riots, their goal was to demand equal treatment under the law, which is a cornerstone of our democracy.

On January 6, their goal was to interrupt or prevent the certification of the electoral votes, which is also a cornerstone of our democracy.

One was to support democracy, the other was to prevent it. Same result, opposite motivations.

Forum List

Back