In Pennsylvania, a batch of 600,000 votes went 99.5% for Biden

I know this fraud is in PA, but has there been a specific county(s) in question ?
Like possibly Philadelphia county, just curious.
View attachment 421732

....Wtf? You think Trump loosing badly in Philly is evidence of fraud?

Surely then Trump winning bigly in another area is evidence of Republican fraud, right? :rolleyes-41:

Bedford County, PA looks mighty suspicious with their 84% vote for Trump!

Who the fuck knows, there is no sourcing, it's just some paper they are holding up.
At any hearing, the panel is allowed to see the physical evidence being presented. They weren't just waving cookie recipes around in the air. Glad to educate you on how a hearing works.

That was a Republican presser at a hotel, not any kind of actual formal government hearing.

They could say or wave anything they wanted to without anyone examining any of their statements or wipe-ass pieces of paper.

This is one of those things you ought to look up before opening your dummy mouth about educating someone.
Those are Pennsylvania legislators in the background, not some random reporters. But you are convinced Rudy is waving a brownie recipe around in the air because you didn't see a legislator reading the paper in this one minute video.

Sadly you are correct. One of the drawbacks (or if you're a Democrat avantages) of paper ballots is the inability to back trace a person's ballot once the final votes are tallied. That's why I believe we need to go a blockchain based paperless ballot system.
A paper ballot system means that you can do a physical recount, like they did in Georgia, verifying the accuracy of the original tabulation.

Electronic systems would preclude verifying the vote.

I know this fraud is in PA, but has there been a specific county(s) in question ?
Like possibly Philadelphia county, just curious.
View attachment 421732

....Wtf? You think Trump loosing badly in Philly is evidence of fraud?

Surely then Trump winning bigly in another area is evidence of Republican fraud then, right? :rolleyes-41:
Im well aware of the results from all the counties, and I never indicated any such thing as "evidence".
So, my question remains.

Its not illegal to lie in the ballroom of a hotel. Maybe they put it down on an affidavit, maybe they don’t. Even if they do, it’s only if you can prove they were lying.
Again a case of Rudy Giuliani saying there was massive fraud in public, but when he was in front of a federal judge, he told the judge his lawsuit wasn't a fraud case.

Who the fuck knows, there is no sourcing, it's just some paper they are holding up.
At any hearing, the panel is allowed to see the physical evidence being presented. They weren't just waving cookie recipes around in the air. Glad to educate you on how a hearing works.

That was a Republican presser at a hotel, not any kind of actual formal government hearing.

They could say or wave anything they wanted to without anyone examining any of their statements or wipe-ass pieces of paper.

This is one of those things you ought to look up before opening your dummy mouth about educating someone.
Those are Pennsylvania legislators in the background, not some random reporters. But you are convinced Rudy is waving a brownie recipe around in the air because you didn't see a legislator reading the paper in this one minute video.

Also known as REPUBLICANS.

Funniest part is how you elevate partisan politicos at a private partisan politico event, above reporters. Good job idiot.

Rudy&Co were NOT under any sort of oath at the event, he could say anything without legal consequence (short of maybe slandering someone).

Also known as REPUBLICANS.

Funniest part is how you elevate partisan politicos at a private partisan politico event, above reporters. Good job idiot.

Rudy&Co were NOT under any sort of oath at the event, he could say anything without legal consequence (short of maybe slandering someone).

Notice the difference between what they say at a press conference, where there is no requirement to tell the truth, and what they say in front of a federal judge.

But, but, but, there is “no evidence” of any election fraud. CNN said so, as well as the entire USMB Assclown Brigade.
You lost and you lost it lol.

If the fat orange, GOP and all their resources couldn't prove it how were you able to Mr Holmes ?

In Pennsylvania, in the middle of the night, after they stopped counting votes and sent everyone home, they found a batch of 600,000 votes, and 99.5% of them were for Biden.

I think I'm detecting just a wee little bit of fraud here.

The mainstream media hasn't reported this, as far as I'm aware.

Nope. Nothing to see here folks. This is not the voting fraud you are looking for. Move along. Move along.

fakenews.png

But, but, but, there is “no evidence” of any election fraud. CNN said so, as well as the entire USMB Assclown Brigade.
You lost and you lost it lol.

If the fat orange, GOP and all their resources couldn't prove it how were you able to Mr Holmes ?
I'm sure Trump has the DOJ, FBI, and all the other federal agencies at his disposal looking for election fraud, like he did with the Chris Kobach election integrity commission.

And the results. No widespread fraud found.

A paper ballot system means that you can do a physical recount, like they did in Georgia, verifying the accuracy of the original tabulation.
Yes you can do physical recounts of bogus ballots mixed in with valid ballots. Garbage in garbage out. With a blockchain based system you eliminate the garbage in which is the most critical factor.

This post perfectly describes one side having no idea what is going on. The Trump mob legal team has presented very little evidence of fraud in any of their court cases, on multiple occasions they've declared their cases do not involve fraud nor are they alleging any. They only do that when they are in front of the press. Such as this pathetic attempt at legitimizing their conspiracy theories by trying to pull off a pseudo government hearing. This event clearly has no legal standing. It was not an event officiated in any capacity by any local, state or federal governmental body. Regardless of who attended.

What you should be doing is demanding Giuliani and team shit or get off the pot. Either file a lawsuit or two pertaining to actual voter fraud or come clean. Instead you're stuck arguing against common sense. I mean, as a liberal, I love this, it's like watching Trump, his lies and lackeys lose the election on a daily basis.

In the words of an oh so wise t-shirt "fuck your feelings", Trump lost by 6 million votes and Giuliani is impotent in finding fraud or even filing suit in a proper court of law stating such. Where are the valid election fraud court cases?

Statistics is not physical evidence.

Somebody winning a poker tournament ( thousand to one odds) isn't proof the winner cheated.
It is not evidence that can prove voter fraud. It is evidence that something impossible happened in the Pennsylvania vote counting that we should all want to be rectified to restore confidence in the election process.

Forum List

Back