in new pro-Liz ad, Dick Cheney says in our nation's history there has never been an individual that's been a greater threat to our republic than Trump

If that what helps you like yourself, good for you.
It’s not a matter of help. I enjoy debating adverse political opinions with people on this board and challenging ideas…. but you seem to only want to stay on the surface an sling childish insults. That’s a waste of time. if you have nothing to offer we can just ignore eachother and go our separate ways.

It’s not a matter of help. I enjoy debating adverse political opinions with people on this board and challenging ideas…. but you seem to only want to stay on the surface an sling childish insults. That’s a waste of time. if you have nothing to offer we can just ignore eachother and go our separate ways.
Ranch dressing this time, please. I like a little variety.

Bye.

Dick Cheney is a patriot. Donald Trump is not. i still think Liz will get blown out on primary day though lol...maybe a presidential run in 2024?

FZV2LBGX0AQ0KM5

The more Biden makes us a third world country, the more hysterical you TDStards get, huh?

Slade never offended me, I put him on ignore because he LOVES to bicker and is just flat out tedious. I didn't used to put people on ignore for that, only if they pissed me off, like Right Winger insulting my daughter. But I've found getting rid of contentless, tedious posters like Slade3200 just makes it all so much more enjoyable. I didn't intend to leave him on ignore, but once he was there, I didn't bring him back, or at least I haven't so far

seems more like i agree with satan.
I was referring to when Cheney was VP. The left usually referred to him as Hitler. I still can't figure out why Trump who kept us at peace is hated worse than Cheney.

Forum List

Back