In Just Two Short Years, America Is No Longer The Most Powerful Country

It's a fair point, but there is stark contrast between this Admin's favorable treatment of China and the prior Admin.

Even yesterday, Biden was speaking fondly of Xi in his address to the Canadian Parliament, right after China teamed up with Russia in a historic visit.

Trump called it like it was - China is our biggest threat, and COVID came from China. Biden Admin covers for China and assists them in their quest for global dominance. And Biden downplayed it yesterday in his press conference...

The OP shows how China has recently equaled, if not surpassed, us on the global stage.

Regards,
Jim

You're talking nonsense.
Trump was pro-China (or at least pro-business with China) for two years. Then decided to be against China.
Biden has been against China since day one.

I only watched a bit of that video, I didn't see anything that said he spoke of Xi fondly.

Here's the speech, nothing about China (except where he calls Canada, China).

"Trump Calls Chinese President Xi a 'Great Leader' and 'Brilliant Man,' Criticizes Media at G7 Presser"

"President Donald Trump called Chinese President Xi Jinping a "brilliant leader" and "great man" during a joint press conference with French President Emmanuel Macron at the G7 summit in France on Monday."

How it is huh?
Biden has done so much to support Taiwan, Trump attacked Japan and South Korea for having US troops. I mean....

You're talking nonsense.
Trump was pro-China (or at least pro-business with China) for two years. Then decided to be against China.
Biden has been against China since day one.

I only watched a bit of that video, I didn't see anything that said he spoke of Xi fondly.

Here's the speech, nothing about China (except where he calls Canada, China).

"Trump Calls Chinese President Xi a 'Great Leader' and 'Brilliant Man,' Criticizes Media at G7 Presser"

"President Donald Trump called Chinese President Xi Jinping a "brilliant leader" and "great man" during a joint press conference with French President Emmanuel Macron at the G7 summit in France on Monday."

How it is huh?
Biden has done so much to support Taiwan, Trump attacked Japan and South Korea for having US troops. I mean....

Biden stated china isn't a threat.........biden is on the Chinese payroll, with his son as the bag man for the cash.....you doofus......

Calling xi a brilliant leader isn't supporting china, considering Trump is the one who called out how weak we were against china...xi is making china stronger and more dangerous...the democrats are destroying our country.

China floats spy balloons over the US with not so much as a sanction.

China brokers peace deal between Iran and Saudi Arabia

Xi meets with Putin, and announces change is coming like we've not seen in 100 years. Gets Russia to agree to use Yuan instead of the dollar.
View attachment 768878

And as the banks burn, Biden goes to Canada today. I am sure President Xi is very worried...

View attachment 768880

And the media is focused on an alleged misdemeanor by Trump.
Democrats still repeat the ccp disinformation that the spy balloon was a weather balloon.

It all comes down to if you believe we need to be the world's police force to be safe.
Do we need to be the world’s police? If so, why and how should we care what the rest of the world thinks of US? Asia - depends on US. Europe - definitely depends on US. Canada and Mexico- definitely depend on US. The Middle East and South America? Depend on US even though they will not admit it.

So, we here can battle it out on the outcomes for US but I could give a flying fuck what the rest of the World thinks of US. The rest of the world should care what we think of them.

There is a lot of waste in the military that could be culled without harming readiness. Just getting rid of the "use it or lose it next year" mentality. The amount of money that is spent in Aug and Sept so that you do not have any left over at the end of the FY is just stupid.
How is “use it or lose it” unique to the US Military?

How do you define who is the most powerful country?
The US has allies, under Trump he wanted to get rid of those alliances. That made the US less strong.
China is growing, and has been growing since Mao died in 1976. All Biden's fault?

Translation: not "get rid of Allies" but make Europe pay up for free Defense. Your kind has zero horse sense to be fleeced over many decades. Youre cult actually think its a bad thing to try to slow the bleeding of American Treasure.

The rest of the government might be that way, but all I can speak about from personal experience is the military.
The rest of the government might be that way, but all I can speak about from personal experience is the military.
Democrats consider a request for increase in an agency or a program that comes in as more than the current budget but less than their request as a cut.

I look at what the threat is to the Continental US when we haven’t been invaded in over 200 years

The reality is that we have such a large military budget so that we can act as policemen to the world
invasion on CONUS in 2023 is minimal compared to 200 years ago. We have interests in all continents just as all continents have interests here within US. As you pointed out, we have not been invaded in 200 years. But, the globe is now connected digitally. That means that the electrical grid on the eastern seaboard and the water supply in middle America can be taken out by a keyboard from and adversary. Don’t think this is the 1950s. Military Budgets are no longer solely about bodies on the seaboards.

Democrats still repeat the ccp disinformation that the spy balloon was a weather balloon.
1675623483480-png.754194

invasion on CONUS in 2023 is minimal compared to 200 years ago. We have interests in all continents just as all continents have interests here within US. As you pointed out, we have not been invaded in 200 years. But, the globe is now connected digitally. That means that the electrical grid on the eastern seaboard and the water supply in middle America can be taken out by a keyboard from and adversary. Don’t think this is the 1950s. Military Budgets are no longer solely about bodies on the seaboards.

Notice they never cut $1T social programs paying single mothers to breed. 1-kid, no job no husband? You want pay? Chemical castration before one check. If not, pull the kid into adoption first mo......but not to fags.

Policemen of the world

How did it work out in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan?

Yep it's the internal division Benedict Donald and Faux Not News created by boldly lying to their devoted supporters. That has made us vulnerable on the world stage by eboldening our enemies and worrying our allies that we might abandon them to the Axis of Evil........
Nonsense, Trump strengthened America's world image and kept the Axis of Evil at bay. Biden is feeding the evil with his weakness.

Forum List

Back