In Just Two Short Years, America Is No Longer The Most Powerful Country

What Bullshit

The US spends more on its military than the next seven nations combined

Stop pleading poverty
It’s not poverty. You are calling bullshit while you celebrate our Military and call out that we spend too much on it. You want to stay great you’ve got to spend.

No country on earth has near the military capability we do
And do we deserve to keep the nation? To many people who are of power in the fields they work in and revel in demeaning others. With that comes common sense. There are powerful people including law who cannot be flexible except in the ways they spout. Teh result is people suffer in some way and potential allies are lost.

Possibly
But China lacks our global alliances and global reach.
They may gain more power in their region, but they do not come close to our power
If you take China, add Russia, add NK, add the ME countries,

vs

NATO

In a few years after the US economy tanks from the $50T Debt, look at the power balance then.

I’ve got news for you. Trump’s America First policies are accelerating China’s rapidly rising stature in the world order.
You can’t have it both ways. You can’t close all your embassies, stop giving foreign aid to “shithole countries”, say, incendiary things about nonwhite immigration, ban Muslims from visiting, and then expect non-white countries to think highly of your greedy, racist, xenophobic attitudes.
Trump going around the world failing to honour treaties and agreements didn’t improve relations either. It simply convinced the world that the USA cannot be trusted to live up to the agreements.
Biden has re-established your leadership of NATO, for now, but as Macron said “For how long?” If Trump is elected, he’ll pull out of NATO, ceding European power to Putin.
You keep typing stupid shit with no proof.
Biden is a Chinese asset, bought and paid for.
Trump is not president idiot.
Biden is held in CONTEMPT by France and Britain for his AFG disaster. That is NOT leadership.

It’s not poverty. You are calling bullshit while you celebrate our Military and call out that we spend too much on it. You want to stay great you’ve got to spend.

We spend 48 cents of every military dollar on earth
I think we could cut down to 30 and we would still be safe

1679773864051.png

Last edited:
China floats spy balloons over the US with not so much as a sanction.

China brokers peace deal between Iran and Saudi Arabia

Xi meets with Putin, and announces change is coming like we've not seen in 100 years. Gets Russia to agree to use Yuan instead of the dollar.
View attachment 768878

And as the banks burn, Biden goes to Canada today. I am sure President Xi is very worried...

View attachment 768880

And the media is focused on an alleged misdemeanor by Trump.

You don’t think the US is good enough? Leave. Move to Russia. Putin needs fodder for his war.

Can you show where he received any money or provided special favors to China?

It is estimated that Hunter Biden has a net worth of $230 million and makes more than $18 million yearly. Hunter Biden has all the necessary tools to become one of the highest-paid politicians in the United States.

Joe Biden’s net worth in 2023 is estimated to be $9 million. This is agreed upon by multiple reputable sources such as Celebrity Net Worth.

If you take China, add Russia, add NK, add the ME countries,

vs

NATO

In a few years after the US economy tanks from the $50T Debt, look at the power balance then.

OK…let’s play that

US, NATO, Canada, Japan, S Korea, Australia, Israel (76 percent of military spending)
vs
Russia, China, ME and N Korea (24 percent)

I’ll take those odds

OK…let’s play that
US, NATO, Canada, Japan, S Korea, Australia, Israel (76 percent of military spending)
vs
I’ll take those odds
You are not comparing apples to apples. (Just military hardware.)
The US DOD budget includes retirement and other non-military spending.
Money goes much farther in China than in the overpriced US.

Look at the spending in 10 or 20 years, after the US Debt interest buries military spending.

Both of which are on track to be weaker than China's in a few years. Which was the point of the OP.
Biden and the dems are weakening the US with their war on energy and other ESG policies.
China is building two coal powerplants a week.....cheap energy.

And that is their goal....they do not like this country, they want to humble this country, they want to give the other countries of the world their "chance," to run things.

the left in this country is insane.........reality, truth, facts.....do not ever enter their minds....

OK…let’s play that

vs

I’ll take those odds

China will happily kill 100s of millions of Americans.......the odds of Canada, Japan, S. Korea, Australia standing up to the chinese is zero....

You are not comparing apples to apples. (Just military hardware.)
The US DOD budget includes retirement and other non-military spending.
Money goes much farther in China than in the overpriced US.

Look at the spending in 10 or 20 years, after the US Debt interest buries military spending.
You are correct….It is not apples to apples

The US/NATO alliance is much better trained and experienced than the alliance you support.

Russia is a shell of what it once was and China’s military is more concerned with keeping 1.5 billion people in check than extending military power globally

China will happily kill 100s of millions of Americans.......the odds of Canada, Japan, S. Korea, Australia standing up to the chinese is zero....

How is China going to get to 100 million Americans?

You also doubted that alliance would stand up to Russia. How did that work out?

And that is their goal....they do not like this country, they want to humble this country, they want to give the other countries of the world their "chance," to run things.

It is you Republicans who are supporting Putin

How is China going to get to 100 million Americans?

You also doubted that alliance would stand up to Russia. How did that work out?

A virus. We just saw what a Chinese virus with a 98% survival rate can do to our country, imagine what they can do with one of their lethal viruses......

Or an EMP nuclear strike, hanging from a ballon the democrats allow to cross our country............

the left in this country is insane.........reality, truth, facts.....do not ever enter their minds....
All that matters to them is "The Liberal World Order".

Forum List

Back