In Just Two Short Years, America Is No Longer The Most Powerful Country

A virus. We just saw what a Chinese virus with a 98% survival rate can do to our country, imagine what they can do with one of their lethal viruses......

Or an EMP nuclear strike, hanging from a ballon the democrats allow to cross our country............

The virus that killed more Chinese?
But you are correct. The Chinese have learned Republicans are too dumb to protect themselves

Nuke Balloons?
:laughing0301:

Last edited:
You are correct….It is not apples to apples
The US/NATO alliance is much better trained and experienced than the alliance you support.
Russia is a shell of what it once was and China’s military is more concerned with keeping 1.5 billion people in check than extending military power globally
I have grandsons in the US military. I want more US military spending.
The party you support wants to defund and ruin the US military.
Don't try to play the patriot card.

I have grandsons in the US military. I want more US military spending.
The party you support wants to defund and ruin the US military.
Don't try to play the patriot card.
Our Party has budgeted $850 billion in Military spending this year

Why are you defending China, Russia and N Korea?

The virus that killed more Chinese?
But you are correct. The Chinese have learned Republicans are too dumb to protect themselves

Nuke Balloons?
:laughing0301:

Yeah...it killed more chinese because it escaped from their bio weapons lab in their country........as soon as they realized what happened, they allowed infected people to roam the world to spread it around.....

1) to make sure China wasn't the only country to suffer

2) to get the data of how a virus would spread

Those balloons carried payloads the size of 3 school buses and the democrats allowed them to travel across our country.....tell us why they couldn't carry a nuclear bomb....to be detonated when the chinese decided to attack us?

China floats spy balloons over the US with not so much as a sanction.

China brokers peace deal between Iran and Saudi Arabia

Xi meets with Putin, and announces change is coming like we've not seen in 100 years. Gets Russia to agree to use Yuan instead of the dollar.
View attachment 768878

And as the banks burn, Biden goes to Canada today. I am sure President Xi is very worried...

View attachment 768880

And the media is focused on an alleged misdemeanor by Trump.

What is your cut based on? Personal preference because you don’t like that it is that high?

There is a lot of waste in the military that could be culled without harming readiness. Just getting rid of the "use it or lose it next year" mentality. The amount of money that is spent in Aug and Sept so that you do not have any left over at the end of the FY is just stupid.

Berg80, regarding your comment of “ … the media is focused on an alleged misdemeanor by Trump”:
. Because the nation's voters did not choose to re-elect him, the then President Donald Trump actively encouraged his followers to besiege and attack the U,S. Congressional building. This was a seditious crime for the purpose of delaying and possibly overthrowing the rightful election of our then next U.S. President. Trump and members of his administration did actively encourage, and in some instances participated in planning and enabling illegal acts for their seditious purposes.

Those in public media that deny Trump's election loss, or excuse, or ignore Trump's betrayal of his oath of office, shame themselves and betray their duty to their professions. Respectfully, Supposn

What is your cut based on? Personal preference because you don’t like that it is that high?

I look at what the threat is to the Continental US when we haven’t been invaded in over 200 years

The reality is that we have such a large military budget so that we can act as policemen to the world

Yeah...it killed more chinese because it escaped from their bio weapons lab in their country........as soon as they realized what happened, they allowed infected people to roam the world to spread it around.....

1) to make sure China wasn't the only country to suffer

2) to get the data of how a virus would spread

Those balloons carried payloads the size of 3 school buses and the democrats allowed them to travel across our country.....tell us why they couldn't carry a nuclear bomb....to be detonated when the chinese decided to attack us?
You Goofy

Our Party has budgeted $850 billion in Military spending this year
Why are you defending China, Russia and N Korea?
Liar. Show me any post where I defended China, Russia, NK.

My posts correctly point out that the US economy and military are at risk due to the $32T National Debt.

China can play vulture and wait for the US government to collapse when the dollar crashes. I blame fiscal mismanagement.

Liar. Show me any post where I defended China, Russia, NK.

My posts correctly point out that the US economy and military are at risk due to the $32T National Debt.

China can play vulture and wait for the US government to collapse when the dollar crashes. I blame fiscal mismanagement.

Read the thread
I am the one defending the capabilities of the US Military.

You seem to be siding with China and Russia…see post 64

Read the thread
I am the one defending the capabilities of the US Military.
You seem to be siding with China and Russia…see post 64
Re-read post #64. Its a warning that the US military is at risk of falling behind China in the future due to the US National Debt.
You and the democrats say that the Debt is not a problem. It is, as I and the Chiefs of Staff warned.

'National Debt Is Our Biggest Security Threat'​

Re-read post #64. Its a warning that the US military is at risk of falling behind China in the future due to the US National Debt.
You and the democrats say that the Debt is not a problem. It is, as I and the Chiefs of Staff warned.

'National Debt Is Our Biggest Security Threat'​

Regardless of our debt, we always find funding for our military
Right now, $850 billion during peacetime

How much is that adding to the debt you complain about?

Forum List

Back