In Just Two Short Years, America Is No Longer The Most Powerful Country

Yes, Lesh, your superior intellect is readily apparent from your sophisticate prose.

Balloon technology?
We let a Chinese spy balloon fly across the whole US and then shot down a hobby balloon over Alaska with a missile, after the hobby balloon had already circumnavigated the globe multiple times.

In what specific way is China more powerful?
Please see the OP. On their military, see posts 11 & 12.

Think we'll see China take Taiwan? You think Xi going to Russia instead of meeting with Biden sent any kind of message? :) Xi is thumbing his nose at all the Western countries supporting Ukraine.

1679688731591-png.768880
1679698813883.png

"In Just Two Short Years, America Is No Longer The Most Powerful Country"​

After four years of Trump NaziCons - what would you expect?

Yes, Lesh, your superior intellect is readily apparent from your sophisticate prose.

We let a Chinese spy balloon fly across the whole US and then shot down a hobby balloon over Alaska with a missile, after the hobby balloon had already circumnavigated the globe multiple times.

Please see the OP. On their military, see posts 11 & 12.

Think we'll see China take Taiwan? You think Xi going to Russia instead of meeting with Biden sent any kind of message? :) Xi is thumbing his nose at all the Western countries supporting Ukraine.

1679688731591-png.768880
View attachment 768915
And that nonsense makes Chine more powerful than the US?

Like I said

Ya Dope

Last edited:
China floats spy balloons over the US with not so much as a sanction.

China brokers peace deal between Iran and Saudi Arabia

Xi meets with Putin, and announces change is coming like we've not seen in 100 years. Gets Russia to agree to use Yuan instead of the dollar.
View attachment 768878

And as the banks burn, Biden goes to Canada today. I am sure President Xi is very worried...

View attachment 768880

And the media is focused on an alleged misdemeanor by Trump.

Side note: Justin Trudeau is a complete embarrassment to the queer race.

I taught myself HSK 2 Mandarin, I know quite a few HSK 3 words also but am not interested in the writing (symbols).. Maybe I will one day be fluent, if I can focus on it with so much going on. China is good at geopolitics once they have the resources and support needed. They will one day be the sole Super Power. Don't blame men like me for this shift...
What's ".270" in Mandarin? IDGAF!

I don't eat rats, either, but I think one of the coons did last night.

I meant the "coons" thing.

Obviously I'm being a fucktard - tryin' out for the next Dem Presidential candidate.

Ya really think Biden's got anything on my chances? ;)
He's got a lock on it if they want to cheat him in again. However, that will come with consequences.

Ones they never considered.

I'm surprised no one considers that our government might have completely manufactured the Chinese spy balloon thing from alpha to omega right here on U.S. soil. For decades the Dems and their RINO friends have been manufacturing "enemies of America" so we'll vote them in to save us from it. Or maybe the Chinese spy balloon thing was a manufactured "opportunity" for Biden to "prove" that he's not China's best butt-buddy. These people are always trying to make it look like their enemies are their friends and their friends are their enemies. It launders their image in the public eye.

I'm surprised no one considers that our government might have completely manufactured the Chinese spy balloon thing from alpha to omega right here on U.S. soil. For decades the Dems and their RINO friends have been manufacturing "enemies of America" so we'll vote them in to save us from it. Or maybe the Chinese spy balloon thing was a manufactured "opportunity" for Biden to "prove" that he's not China's best butt-buddy. These people are always trying to make it look like their enemies are their friends and their friends their enemies. It launders their image in the public eye.

They ain't playin' 4D Chess. They just dumb.

They ain't playin' 4D Chess. They just dumb.
They DO play 4D chess. They're just getting worse and worse at it. They used to be able to play 3D chess and make you believe it was 4D. Now their 4D world is regressing to where you can see without a doubt that they're just chimps playing with the latest tech thinking it's a banana.

Forum List

Back