In July, a permit to carry a gun in Indiana is free....no more Poll Taxes for carrying a gun in Indiana...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Indiana just got rid of charging a fee for the permit to carry a gun in Indiana....the next step is to get rid of the permit altogether.......

The democrat party in the south used Poll Taxes to keep Blacks from voting.....they want to use fees, essentially Poll taxes, to make it harder to own and carry guns....Indiana has just removed this attack on the Right to Bear arms...

The license fee removal will take place starting July 1st, 2020. This will make Indiana the first state to offer a permit without any sort of fee and one of only eight states that require no training of any kind in order to obtain the license.

Indiana just got rid of charging a fee for the permit to carry a gun in Indiana....the next step is to get rid of the permit altogether.......

The democrat party in the south used Poll Taxes to keep Blacks from voting.....they want to use fees, essentially Poll taxes, to make it harder to own and carry guns....Indiana has just removed this attack on the Right to Bear arms...

The license fee removal will take place starting July 1st, 2020. This will make Indiana the first state to offer a permit without any sort of fee and one of only eight states that require no training of any kind in order to obtain the license.

Yup, let the snowflakes run free with their wildest fears and racialized paranoia. What could be more american?

One shouldn't have to get the governments permission to exercise your Constitutionally acknowledged rights.
Like black guys do to stay alive?

Well....if you could ....

1) stop democrats from releasing violent, repeat gun offenders from jail and prison....

2) get young black men to stop shooting other black men....

you would reduce Black men dying by about 99%.....

I have no problem with no fees, but no training? That is stupid. Glad I don't live there.

I have no issue with the fee (or lack of a fee) but I'm curious, what does one have to do to get that permit? Is any training or testing required?

One shouldn't have to get the governments permission to exercise your Constitutionally acknowledged rights.

1) stop democrats from releasing violent, repeat gun offenders from jail and prison....

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, sure, your typical partisanshithead perceptual reality is "the answer". Please gather in large groups indoors, covid is a hoax.

I have no problem with no fees, but no training? That is stupid. Glad I don't live there.

Training requirements simply become a way to prevent people from owning and carrying guns....this is what they do in Europe to keep the lower and middle income brackets from owning the limited number of hunting shotguns the rich use on their estates...

They increase the requirements for training....the time and quantity of material needed to pass the cours.....and, of course, the fees........so that normal people can't afford them in time and money...

In Illinois, you have to put in 16 hours of training........and pay for it and all the fees to get the concealed carry permit...I had a friend who worked 80 hours a week and had a family.....those requirements kept him from getting his concealed carry permit.......

It is a scam.

If it's free there is absolutely no reason to have it other than allowing the government to be aware of where you are.

Training requirements simply become a way to prevent people from owning and carrying guns....this is what they do in Europe to keep the lower and middle income brackets from owning the limited number of hunting shotguns the rich use on their estates...

They increase the requirements for training....the time and quantity of material needed to pass the cours.....and, of course, the fees........so that normal people can't afford them in time and money...

In Illinois, you have to put in 16 hours of training........and pay for it and all the fees to get the concealed carry permit...I had a friend who worked 80 hours a week and had a family.....those requirements kept him from getting his concealed carry permit.......

It is a scam.
You people are a scam. Let's get this race war started. Who's wit me?

I have no issue with the fee (or lack of a fee) but I'm curious, what does one have to do to get that permit? Is any training or testing required?

I don't know Indiana, but I live in the people's republic of Illinois.....16 hours of training......plus the fees for the classes and fingerprints....

You get basic gun safety, range time and qualification.......16 hours is prohibitive to a lot of people who work and have families......it is simply a way to keep people from being able to carry guns.

It is a scam.
You people are a scam. Let's get this race war started. Who's wit me?

Yes...the democrats are working really hard to start a race war in the cities they control......one of the first steps is to get rid of the police......then their political terrorist groups can burn, loot and murder with no one to stop them...since they also want to take guns away from law abiding citizens...this is what they did back in New York with the Sullivan act.....

In 99.99 percent of the videos I have seen blacks end up being the cause of themselves getting shot.
That's what racist peckerwoods see, yes, we know.
That's what anyone can see, as plain as day. You simply want to keep lying and trying to get people to think that somehow when a cop orders you to drop the knife, or to simply show him his or her driver license that it really means "try to kill me, I'm a racist cop".

In 99.99 percent of the videos I have seen blacks end up being the cause of themselves getting shot.
That's what racist peckerwoods see, yes, we know.
That's what anyone can see, as plain as day. You simply want to keep lying and trying to get people to think that somehow when a cop orders you to drop the knife, or to simply show him his or her driver license that it really means "try to kill me, I'm a racist cop".

Black Americans keep voting for the democrat party....the party of racism......and the democrat party policies are the ones getting Black Americans killed in the thousands every single year.........and they still can't see it.......

Why would they do that? Chaos and mass murder in the black community is their best case for disarming everyone else.

It's an asinine case of course, that's why their gun control agenda is an albatross around the DNC's collective neck.

Just ask Beta O'Dorke.

Forum List

Back