In July, a permit to carry a gun in Indiana is free....no more Poll Taxes for carrying a gun in Indiana...

I'm not so sure we need to worry about those idiots getting guns. look at this fool. Gun people will see all the stupid.

View attachment 359879

Yeah...the guy is a moron....but....he is an American moron and the his Right to keep and Bear arms is, in fact, a Right....

Indiana just got rid of charging a fee for the permit to carry a gun in Indiana....the next step is to get rid of the permit altogether.......

The democrat party in the south used Poll Taxes to keep Blacks from voting.....they want to use fees, essentially Poll taxes, to make it harder to own and carry guns....Indiana has just removed this attack on the Right to Bear arms...

The license fee removal will take place starting July 1st, 2020. This will make Indiana the first state to offer a permit without any sort of fee and one of only eight states that require no training of any kind in order to obtain the license.

I have no problem with no fees, but no training? That is stupid. Glad I don't live there.
Tell me about the other Constitutionally enumerated rights you think should require training to excersize....
Don't be dull. Just saying untrained amateurs with guns are often dangerous. Try youtube or talk to hunters or range operators or military people. Not giving opinion. Just stating observed fact.

No doubt there are some idiots out there.
All you have to do is go to your local outdoor range and look at all the holes in the firing line roof.
Shit looks like swiss cheese.
We lease a big hunk of property we can shoot on till our heart's content. At least until deer season starts.Then it's no gratuitous shooting until the season is over.

This is the pistol range and we can go set up on the sand flat and shoot out to a mile.......
And no one around to say cant have a beer or six while you're at it.

View attachment 359797View attachment 359798
That is nice. We sold my parents place a few years ago, as we didn't want to move there. Been going to indoor range, but have changed to outdoor range which is much better for rifles and also has multiple ranges for distances 25 to 50 meter for pistol. You have a really nice setup. Congrats

As much as I hate outdoor ranges I hate indoor ones 1000 times worse.
I grew up shooting pretty much where I wanted and find ranges to be restrictive as hell!!
It's nice to put your ice chest,ammo,ear protection other guns and like on the tailgate of your truck.
When you wanna shoot further you pull the truck up bit.
LOL....I bet there's at least 10k casing laying on the ground under those pine needles.
The pine tree with the bark missing came down during the last hurricane and smashed all my plate target holders.
I guess we shoudnt have put so many rounds into it.
Since leaving military, have done more inside shooting than outside. The property we sold had a good range berm, but better for .22 and pistol than anything bigger. I do not mind the restrictions of the outdoor range complex. It is expensive enough to discourage the local hillbillies and I prefer to shoot in the company of conscientious experienced shooters. Inside is strictly a waste of time for anything except pistol. Nice to see I haven't lost my touch. Good shootin' to fella! Try not to get too hot, out there, as I know what it is like a couple of miles in from the Gulf, without the breeze.:D

Indiana just got rid of charging a fee for the permit to carry a gun in Indiana....the next step is to get rid of the permit altogether.......

The democrat party in the south used Poll Taxes to keep Blacks from voting.....they want to use fees, essentially Poll taxes, to make it harder to own and carry guns....Indiana has just removed this attack on the Right to Bear arms...

The license fee removal will take place starting July 1st, 2020. This will make Indiana the first state to offer a permit without any sort of fee and one of only eight states that require no training of any kind in order to obtain the license.

I have no problem with no fees, but no training? That is stupid. Glad I don't live there.
Tell me about the other Constitutionally enumerated rights you think should require training to excersize....
Don't be dull. Just saying untrained amateurs with guns are often dangerous. Try youtube or talk to hunters or range operators or military people. Not giving opinion. Just stating observed fact.

No doubt there are some idiots out there.
All you have to do is go to your local outdoor range and look at all the holes in the firing line roof.
Shit looks like swiss cheese.
We lease a big hunk of property we can shoot on till our heart's content. At least until deer season starts.Then it's no gratuitous shooting until the season is over.

This is the pistol range and we can go set up on the sand flat and shoot out to a mile.......
And no one around to say cant have a beer or six while you're at it.

View attachment 359797View attachment 359798
That is nice. We sold my parents place a few years ago, as we didn't want to move there. Been going to indoor range, but have changed to outdoor range which is much better for rifles and also has multiple ranges for distances 25 to 50 meter for pistol. You have a really nice setup. Congrats

As much as I hate outdoor ranges I hate indoor ones 1000 times worse.
I grew up shooting pretty much where I wanted and find ranges to be restrictive as hell!!
It's nice to put your ice chest,ammo,ear protection other guns and like on the tailgate of your truck.
When you wanna shoot further you pull the truck up bit.
LOL....I bet there's at least 10k casing laying on the ground under those pine needles.
The pine tree with the bark missing came down during the last hurricane and smashed all my plate target holders.
I guess we shoudnt have put so many rounds into it.
Since leaving military, have done more inside shooting than outside. The property we sold had a good range berm, but better for .22 and pistol than anything bigger. I do not mind the restrictions of the outdoor range complex. It is expensive enough to discourage the local hillbillies and I prefer to shoot in the company of conscientious experienced shooters. Inside is strictly a waste of time for anything except pistol. Nice to see I haven't lost my touch. Good shootin' to fella! Try not to get too hot, out there, as I know what it is like a couple of miles in from the Gulf, without the breeze.:D

After seeing all the holes in the roof of the firing line at my local outdoor range I'd have to disagree with your "conscientious experienced shooters." comment.
When a noob gets a gun the first place they go is to a range because they have no other option.
I've found that people who take it more seriously will spend some money on a piece of land whether in a lease or purchase to shoot.
It does get hot in the summertime,when it does you just slip inside for some A/C at the pistol range.

When we go to the rifle range you can cool off in the truck but it's pretty wide open so you get a breeze.

CA2FAF6B-5C93-4719-8A10-0A8332460BCB.jpeg

FC250CF6-A808-4950-8E40-F66EFCA96033.jpeg

Attachments

• 14056EED-0E1B-4C2D-98D9-2F25CDB6FAAE.jpeg
    14056EED-0E1B-4C2D-98D9-2F25CDB6FAAE.jpeg
    165.3 KB · Views: 38
Good for them.

Indiana isn't a bad state. I live like 10 minutes from the border and go their often.

Free carry permit, they throw drug traffickers under the jail when they catch them, and so on. My only gripe is they put some kind of BLM thing in a Indianapolis museum which is a bunch of horseshit, but overall it's not a bad place. And I'd never met someone there that either just minded their own business or was friendly.

Forum List

Back