In Jerusalem, Israel now.

^^^^^^^

No souvenir for you. Even Palesrinian suicide bomb manufacturers have standards. Teddy was going to buy it for you from the Gucci store in central Gaza.

Well this is day three for me here. I am waiting for the 8:00 siren for the beginning of independence day while here at my apartment on king George st.

Today while driving through the Jordan valley the siren sounded and the car behind me and I pulled over and got out of our vehicles. Many cars with green plates kept driving, one truck with green plates got very close to me making me feel like I had to scrunch up against my car. But I have a big gut. Then four other cars with yellow plates came from the other direction and stopped as well. Wee all stood, both looking at each other and looking down.

Awesome moment for me, I was glad to be a part if it.

Another thing I posted for is I have seen plenty of black people here and none of them seemed to be being discriminated against at all. In fact I saw a very happy black Israeli couple hiking down to the Meshushim pool the other day.

I'll let you know if I find some unhappy Arabs as well. The Arab owners of my hotel in Tiberius seem to be just fine.

Gotta love the propaganda, especially when you can visit and see for oneself the lies they contain.
Your OBSEQUIOUS Posts are starting to grate on this poster.........Jews even discriminate against each other.......let alone "Blacks" your description and Palestinians you fool..........Gotta LOVE YOUR PROPAGANDA. were they actually "Blacks or Ethiopian Jews" I don't reckon you'd know the difference.So you'll "LET US KNOW IF YOU FIND SOME UNHAPPY ARABS"(You mean Palestinians) Well that comment alone shows what a total Idiot you are.steve

Well this is day three for me here. I am waiting for the 8:00 siren for the beginning of independence day while here at my apartment on king George st.

Today while driving through the Jordan valley the siren sounded and the car behind me and I pulled over and got out of our vehicles. Many cars with green plates kept driving, one truck with green plates got very close to me making me feel like I had to scrunch up against my car. But I have a big gut. Then four other cars with yellow plates came from the other direction and stopped as well. Wee all stood, both looking at each other and looking down.

Awesome moment for me, I was glad to be a part if it.

Another thing I posted for is I have seen plenty of black people here and none of them seemed to be being discriminated against at all. In fact I saw a very happy black Israeli couple hiking down to the Meshushim pool the other day.

I'll let you know if I find some unhappy Arabs as well. The Arab owners of my hotel in Tiberius seem to be just fine.

Gotta love the propaganda, especially when you can visit and see for oneself the lies they contain.

Have a good time and pull some of those Israeli lookers just for me. Look out for monte he might be there as well trying to make a name for himself.
Your meaning of "Pull" is...????????.......because in Britain and Australia it means "TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE".......what the hell are you fcuking talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^

No souvenir for you. Even Palesrinian suicide bomb manufacturers have standards. Teddy was going to buy it for you from the Gucci store in central Gaza.
You Roudy are reducing this thread to a base level if it wasn't already....steve...come on you can do better

They love tourists don't they? Be sure to take lots of pics.

Yeah, they love $$$$$$$$.
Jews you obviously mean Roudy,try to elucidate your post clearer please...steve
Frankly, I'm worried about the state of your health, Steve. When's your physical checkup due? You are rambling again.
Thanks for Caring Hoss, but I'm just Sweet and Dandy.....................stevie baby

Frankly, I'm worried about the state of your health, Steve. When's your physical checkup due? You are rambling again.
You haven't heard Hoss?? The doctors gave up on Steve a few months back.
Quite the opposite Toastie,they love the blood I still give............it's all quality,but thanks for caring all the same......steve

Hoss,had you of said "My Mental Health" I might have agreed with you..LOL...steve

Your OBSEQUIOUS Posts are starting to grate on this poster.........Jews even discriminate against each other.......let alone "Blacks" your description and Palestinians you fool..........Gotta LOVE YOUR PROPAGANDA. were they actually "Blacks or Ethiopian Jews" I don't reckon you'd know the difference.So you'll "LET US KNOW IF YOU FIND SOME UNHAPPY ARABS"(You mean Palestinians) Well that comment alone shows what a total Idiot you are.steve

Everything that does not support your mindless hate for Joooos grates on you, Princess. Get over it or ignore the thread. Problem solved.

Everything that does not support your mindless hate for Joooos grates on you, Princess. Get over it or ignore the thread. Problem solved.
I do not HATE Jews at all.....being a lot more educated that most of you,more open minded and travelling the world including Israel.....I have a grasp of reality and truth..............When posters like Teddy make the most ridiculous comments like "I will let you know if I find any UNHAPPY ARABS''.......firstly it's Palestinians....then these comment of mine should be made..........They are merely Teddy's inaccurate Opinion only......Your suggestion of me Hating Jews is too Banal to take seriously..........I more that anyone believe in an Israel and Palestine.........For you and other members of your DISCREDITED Possee,to make judgement on me is totally absurd........Being it is you Fuckers that HATE,Muslims and everyone else ....for that matter. theliq...now f off HYPOCRITES

^^^^^^
Liq says he doesn't hate Jews, but every day this time of the day he comes on this site to spout hatred and demonization of Jews.

No steve, I know well what I am talking about. I meant the Israeli Arabs. We all know the Palestinians are unhappy. And that is because of their failed leadership. Yes I am a Zionist and do not care.
Of Course you Fcuking ARE..........as you would be aware.....I HATE ZIONISTS.......but not Jews,Jews are Great, ZIONISTS ARE FILTH.THEY EVEN TRY TO MAKE OUT ALL JEWS ARE ZIONISTS......WHAT a crock of Shit............Real Jews Detest you Buggers..........and so do every one else........For your information the vast majority of what you call Arabs in Israel ARE Palestinian,you dope.

At least you have admitted you belong to one of the most reviled Terrorist Groups the world has ever had the misfortune to witness,and understand you may be able to con Gullible American Religo Right but not the Rest of Us.steve.................We know you pricks don't care because that is the corrupted way you are....you people are nothing special and never have been over the past 100 years or so.

^^^^^^
Liq says he doesn't hate Jews, but every day this time of the day he comes on this site to spout hatred and demonization of Jews.
Zionist Trash....Of Course......Jews No.....You'll have to do better than that Roudy......remember theliq's mantra......Viva Israel..Viva Palestine....Now go and wash your mouth out,you are sounding like Teddy every day.

Stepping out of the BS and rhetoric being posted here...

I wish you a safe and enjoyable trip... I certainly enjoyed my visits to Israel and the ME... Some amazing sights, some amazing people!

Penelope, in your veiled attempt to dis me, I must remind you and the board (not roudy), that I am not a tourist as in guided and pampered. I am a traveler and visitor. I drove my self around all over the Golan and now am a visitor here in this wondrous free land in the capitol, Jerusalem. But keep up your lies. That's all you're good for. Bitch.

I meant the blacks you saw. But since your a traveler and visitor and been there before, try going into some of the not so nice places and get back to us. Go into E. Jeru and talk to the Pals maybe. I'm sure this is not a happy remembrance day for them, but your a Zionist so what do you care.

They brought it on theselves, and have shown over the years that they deserve all that happens to them

Forum List

Back