In Jerusalem, Israel now.

Penelope, in your veiled attempt to dis me, I must remind you and the board (not roudy), that I am not a tourist as in guided and pampered. I am a traveler and visitor. I drove my self around all over the Golan and now am a visitor here in this wondrous free land in the capitol, Jerusalem. But keep up your lies. That's all you're good for. Bitch.

I meant the blacks you saw. But since your a traveler and visitor and been there before, try going into some of the not so nice places and get back to us. Go into E. Jeru and talk to the Pals maybe. I'm sure this is not a happy remembrance day for them, but your a Zionist so what do you care.

They brought it on theselves, and have shown over the years that they deserve all that happens to them
Moronic Comment ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAs Usual.

Well this is day three for me here. I am waiting for the 8:00 siren for the beginning of independence day while here at my apartment on king George st.

Today while driving through the Jordan valley the siren sounded and the car behind me and I pulled over and got out of our vehicles. Many cars with green plates kept driving, one truck with green plates got very close to me making me feel like I had to scrunch up against my car. But I have a big gut. Then four other cars with yellow plates came from the other direction and stopped as well. Wee all stood, both looking at each other and looking down.

Awesome moment for me, I was glad to be a part if it.

Another thing I posted for is I have seen plenty of black people here and none of them seemed to be being discriminated against at all. In fact I saw a very happy black Israeli couple hiking down to the Meshushim pool the other day.

I'll let you know if I find some unhappy Arabs as well. The Arab owners of my hotel in Tiberius seem to be just fine.

Gotta love the propaganda, especially when you can visit and see for oneself the lies they contain.

Have a good time and pull some of those Israeli lookers just for me. Look out for monte he might be there as well trying to make a name for himself.
Your meaning of "Pull" is...????????.......because in Britain and Australia it means "TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE".......what the hell are you fcuking talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well lets see if I an let you down easy

I am British and I don't use the term Pull for that, it is actually used to say that you met a young lady and asked her for a date.

In Oz you might get Pulled by the sheep or 'roos you are trying to mount, that is the only Pulling you will be engaged in.

They love tourists don't they? Be sure to take lots of pics.

Who the arabs, only because they can take their eyes out.
Moronic Comment.................................................as usual

Based on reality, but then you only see islamomoron reality don't you
Stop talking Ziomanic Shit

Another new word, did you get told it last Friday afternoon ?

Penelope, in your veiled attempt to dis me, I must remind you and the board (not roudy), that I am not a tourist as in guided and pampered. I am a traveler and visitor. I drove my self around all over the Golan and now am a visitor here in this wondrous free land in the capitol, Jerusalem. But keep up your lies. That's all you're good for. Bitch.

I meant the blacks you saw. But since your a traveler and visitor and been there before, try going into some of the not so nice places and get back to us. Go into E. Jeru and talk to the Pals maybe. I'm sure this is not a happy remembrance day for them, but your a Zionist so what do you care.

They brought it on theselves, and have shown over the years that they deserve all that happens to them
Moronic Comment ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAs Usual.

Told you all based on reality a recent history of the muslims.

Gotta love the propaganda, especially when you can visit and see for oneself the lies they contain.
Your OBSEQUIOUS Posts are starting to grate on this poster.........Jews even discriminate against each other.......let alone "Blacks" your description and Palestinians you fool..........Gotta LOVE YOUR PROPAGANDA. were they actually "Blacks or Ethiopian Jews" I don't reckon you'd know the difference.So you'll "LET US KNOW IF YOU FIND SOME UNHAPPY ARABS"(You mean Palestinians) Well that comment alone shows what a total Idiot you are.steve

Everything that does not support your mindless hate for Joooos grates on you, Princess. Get over it or ignore the thread. Problem solved.
I do not HATE Jews at all.....being a lot more educated that most of you,more open minded and travelling the world including Israel.....I have a grasp of reality and truth..............When posters like Teddy make the most ridiculous comments like "I will let you know if I find any UNHAPPY ARABS''.......firstly it's Palestinians....then these comment of mine should be made..........They are merely Teddy's inaccurate Opinion only......Your suggestion of me Hating Jews is too Banal to take seriously..........I more that anyone believe in an Israel and Palestine.........For you and other members of your DISCREDITED Possee,to make judgement on me is totally absurd........Being it is you Fuckers that HATE,Muslims and everyone else ....for that matter. theliq...now f off HYPOCRITES

Firstly the arabs stole the name in 1960, before that it referred to the JEWS ONLY.

Of course you don't hate Jews, just Zionists, Likud, IDF, Mossad and any other term you can find that does not contain the term Jew.

Well this is day three for me here. I am waiting for the 8:00 siren for the beginning of independence day while here at my apartment on king George st.

Today while driving through the Jordan valley the siren sounded and the car behind me and I pulled over and got out of our vehicles. Many cars with green plates kept driving, one truck with green plates got very close to me making me feel like I had to scrunch up against my car. But I have a big gut. Then four other cars with yellow plates came from the other direction and stopped as well. Wee all stood, both looking at each other and looking down.

Another thing I posted for is I have seen plenty of black people here and none of them seemed to be being discriminated against at all. In fact I saw a very happy black Israeli couple hiking down to the Meshushim pool the other day.

I'll let you know if I find some unhappy Arabs as well. The Arab owners of my hotel in Tiberius seem to be just fine.

Have a good time and pull some of those Israeli lookers just for me. Look out for monte he might be there as well trying to make a name for himself.
Your meaning of "Pull" is...????????.......because in Britain and Australia it means "TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE".......what the hell are you fcuking talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am British and I don't use the term Pull for that, it is actually used to say that you met a young lady and asked her for a date.

In Oz you might get Pulled by the sheep or 'roos you are trying to mount, that is the only Pulling you will be engaged in.
Alright then British(is that,English,Irish,Welsh or Scottish) Ziomatic Shit ................Pull in Britain means "TO PULL A CHICK ie TO FIND A CHICK TO FCUK" don't know where you live..............but I reckon you tried to soften what you meant........It won't work because I know better....You Untruthful Whinging P.O.M.E....(Prisoner of Mother England)....LOL Oooo I'm British(Big Deal) and don't use that term for that....Well you'd be the ONLY ONE...LOL

Your OBSEQUIOUS Posts are starting to grate on this poster.........Jews even discriminate against each other.......let alone "Blacks" your description and Palestinians you fool..........Gotta LOVE YOUR PROPAGANDA. were they actually "Blacks or Ethiopian Jews" I don't reckon you'd know the difference.So you'll "LET US KNOW IF YOU FIND SOME UNHAPPY ARABS"(You mean Palestinians) Well that comment alone shows what a total Idiot you are.steve

Everything that does not support your mindless hate for Joooos grates on you, Princess. Get over it or ignore the thread. Problem solved.
I do not HATE Jews at all.....being a lot more educated that most of you,more open minded and travelling the world including Israel.....I have a grasp of reality and truth..............When posters like Teddy make the most ridiculous comments like "I will let you know if I find any UNHAPPY ARABS''.......firstly it's Palestinians....then these comment of mine should be made..........They are merely Teddy's inaccurate Opinion only......Your suggestion of me Hating Jews is too Banal to take seriously..........I more that anyone believe in an Israel and Palestine.........For you and other members of your DISCREDITED Possee,to make judgement on me is totally absurd........Being it is you Fuckers that HATE,Muslims and everyone else ....for that matter. theliq...now f off HYPOCRITES

Firstly the arabs stole the name in 1960, before that it referred to the JEWS ONLY.

Of course you don't hate Jews, just Zionists, Likud, IDF, Mossad and any other term you can find that does not contain the term Jew.
Wrong AGAIN......as you can check every post I have made.....it is only the Zionist Terrorist that I have mentioned,as you full well know........But keep trying,you continue to put other words into my mouth.........and continue to make a Wanker of thy self...............LOL..Wank On Phoney

Jews No Problem at all,Zionists Scum,IDF some of their tactics not so good,Likud...too right wing but you live in a Democracy of sorts and folk can vote for who they want...Next Mossad...Much to be Admired despite some of their behaviour....Git it Phoney. This is the Gospel according to de Liq..See you around Boyo

No steve, I know well what I am talking about. I meant the Israeli Arabs. We all know the Palestinians are unhappy. And that is because of their failed leadership. Yes I am a Zionist and do not care.

why are you a jew or a Zionist Christian? I really would like to know why.

Alright then British(is that,English,Irish,Welsh or Scottish) Ziomatic Shit ................Pull in Britain means "TO PULL A CHICK ie TO FIND A CHICK TO FCUK" don't know where you live..............but I reckon you tried to soften what you meant........It won't work because I know better....You Untruthful Whinging P.O.M.E....(Prisoner of Mother England)....LOL Oooo I'm British(Big Deal) and don't use that term for that....Well you'd be the ONLY ONE...LOL

Nope about 95% of the British population use it like that, it is only immature children the use I for bragging and then only because they could not get a girl.

Wrong AGAIN......as you can check every post I have made.....it is only the Zionist Terrorist that I have mentioned,as you full well know........But keep trying,you continue to put other words into my mouth.........and continue to make a Wanker of thy self...............LOL..Wank On Phoney

Then why are so many allowed to wander around free if they are terrorists, I forgot they are only terrorists in your islamomoron fantasy word in reality they are intelligent enlightened people who know the truth about islam, muslims and Palestine

Jews No Problem at all,Zionists Scum,IDF some of their tactics not so good,Likud...too right wing but you live in a Democracy of sorts and folk can vote for who they want...Next Mossad...Much to be Admired despite some of their behaviour....Git it Phoney. This is the Gospel according to de Liq..See you around Boyo

Welsh now are we, and we all know what the welsh are famous for. But you forget that at one time your prophet was a Zionist until his mental disturbance caused him to demand the Jews fall down and worship at his feet.

.... because you see BOTH side of the argument SO clearly don't you Phoney! :cuckoo:

Yes I do which is why I see islam for what it is, and what it stands for.

No steve, I know well what I am talking about. I meant the Israeli Arabs. We all know the Palestinians are unhappy. And that is because of their failed leadership. Yes I am a Zionist and do not care.

why are you a jew or a Zionist Christian? I really would like to know why.

Do you even understand what Zionist is, or are you just going on islamomoron definitions for your views ?

Nope about 95% of the British population use it like that, it is only immature children the use I for bragging and then only because they could not get a girl.

95%?
:link::link::link::link::link:

No, Palestine referred to the Arabs only, as can be discerned in the correspondence between the British and the Palestinians. The Jews were referred to as Zionists and were represented by the "Zionist Organization".

PALESTINE.
CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
PALESTINE ARAB DELEGATION
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.
Presented to Parliament by Command of His Majesty.
JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:
The Palestine Arab Delegation to the Secretary of State for the Colonies.

HOTEL CECIL,
London, W.C.,
February 21st, 1922.
Sir,
We wish to express our thanks to the Right Honourable the Secretary of State for the Colonies, for his courtesy in allowing us to see the draft of a proposed Palestine Order in Council embodying a scheme of Government for Palestine, and to discuss the same in our capacity of representatives of the Arab People of Palestine.
If the British Government would revise their present policy in Palestine, end the Zionist con-dominium, put a stop to all alien immigration and grant the People of Palestine — who by Right and Experience are the best judges of what is good and bad to their country — Executive and Legislative powers, the terms of a constitution could be discussed in a different atmosphere. If to-day the People of Palestine assented to any constitution which fell short of giving them full control of their own affairs they would be in the position of agreeing to an instrument of Government which might, and probably would, be used to smother their national life under a flood of alien immigration. -

See more at: UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

.... because you see BOTH side of the argument SO clearly don't you Phoney! :cuckoo:

Yes I do which is why I see islam for what it is, and what it stands for.

No Phoney, you just suck up every piece of zionist propaganda going and regurgitate it like its the truth...

Got get some real life experience of Muslims and then you will be more capable of commenting clearly, without hatred.

Forum List

Back