In Japan Trump Finds Time To Golf Become A National Embarrassment And Betray America

Trump was treated like no other before! And fixing trade! Absolutely amazing.. Obama would be like hmmm what should I eat tonight lol

Like no other before?

And what is your link to a historical source for that matter-of-fact statement?

Knowing you? I ain't holding my breath...since almost everything you say seems based on prejudice/hatred, stupidity and/or flat out lying.
Open your eyes they are honoring trump like he is king of the world. Maybe he should be

And, as per usual, Jitss617 comes up with no link to back up his claims...so (as usual) these claims mean absolutely nothing.

And life goes on....
It’s current events it’s in every news channel, today he is the guest of honor! Amazing

Every visiting head of state is treated with great courtesy and respect. Calm down.

The murderous, psychopathic thug from North Korea is trustworthy, and it's funny when the murderous, psychopathic thug craps on an American former Vice President and Democratic candidate for President.

This President is like a child. But far worse, his followers are perfectly fine with this kind of thing. Birds of a feather, I guess.

AtKWxx9.gif

The libs defended the Castro Brothers, as well as Hugo Chavez, when they had disputes with President Bush.

I remember the liberal cackling in delight when Chavez when to New York City to mock Dubya as the devil.

Trump doesn't go by a code that his liberal enemies aren't honoring.
It would be nice to have a President who could rise above "but they do it too".

We sure do love lowering standards and expectations.

The murderous, psychopathic thug from North Korea is trustworthy, and it's funny when the murderous, psychopathic thug craps on an American former Vice President and Democratic candidate for President.

This President is like a child. But far worse, his followers are perfectly fine with this kind of thing. Birds of a feather, I guess.

AtKWxx9.gif

The libs defended the Castro Brothers, as well as Hugo Chavez, when they had disputes with President Bush.

I remember the liberal cackling in delight when Chavez when to New York City to mock Dubya as the devil.

Maybe it would be nice. But if Donald J Trump had played by the rules when the Democrats didn't , he would have been a loser and never served as President.

AtKWxx9.gif

Maybe it would be nice. But if Donald J Trump had played by the rules when the Democrats didn't , he would have been a loser and never served as President.
I wonder how far this race to the bottom will go. And I wonder why we're so willing to do this to ourselves.

The national shame that is Donald Trump has outdone himself again during his junket to Japan. Ordinarily American leaders will suspend their partisan infighting while traveling abroad. There is an unwritten rule that "politics stops at the water's edge."But Trump has never been one to follow rules - or even bother to learn them. His only guidance is what's in his own selfish best interests. It's a symptom of his malignant narcissism and myriad other psychoses.

In Japan, Trump Finds Time to Golf, Become a National Embarrassment, and BETRAY America

There's nothing you can add to this.
I LOVE it--go Trump and:
MAGA

AtKWxx9.gif

I wonder how far this race to the bottom will go. And I wonder why we're so willing to do this to ourselves.

We will see, I don't know.

But as long as liberals attack President Trump, I'm sure he's going to fight back.

Remember that Donald J. Trump grew up on the mean streets of the Big Apple where life is cheap and you have to fight your way just to get to the Subway. It isn't in his blood to not fight back.

AtKWxx9.gif

But as long as liberals attack President Trump, I'm sure he's going to fight back.

Remember that Donald J. Trump grew up on the mean streets of the Big Apple where life is cheap and you have to fight your way just to get to the Subway. It isn't in his blood to not fight back.

For crying out loud, stop touching yourself for a minute and calm down. You don’t have to prove your support for the president by acting like such a little fan girl. Donald Trump did not grow up fighting in the streets of New York. Reel it in a little bit, you’re starting to sound like an idiot.

AtKWxx9.gif

I do understand that, but there's more than one way to fight back. This kind of behavior is not something that is required of him; he chooses to behave this way. And if he truly can't control himself, then that's a real and reasonable issue.

Trump was treated like no other before! And fixing trade! Absolutely amazing.. Obama would be like hmmm what should I eat tonight lol

Like no other before?

And what is your link to a historical source for that matter-of-fact statement?

Knowing you? I ain't holding my breath...since almost everything you say seems based on prejudice/hatred, stupidity and/or flat out lying.
Open your eyes they are honoring trump like he is king of the world. Maybe he should be

And, as per usual, Jitss617 comes up with no link to back up his claims...so (as usual) these claims mean absolutely nothing.

And life goes on....
It’s current events it’s in every news channel, today he is the guest of honor! Amazing

Every visiting head of state is treated with great courtesy and respect. Calm down.
Not like this

So far, Trump has 2020 endorsements from Putin and Kim Jong Un

Looks like a winner

Yeah, because he has been so soft on both of them? I swear you guys must get your news from the Cartoon Network.
The funny part is Trump actually brags about being supported by the worlds greatest dictators
You're a dumass.
I’m smart, I have a big brain

I am an extremely stable genius

So far, Trump has 2020 endorsements from Putin and Kim Jong Un

Looks like a winner

Yeah, because he has been so soft on both of them? I swear you guys must get your news from the Cartoon Network.
The funny part is Trump actually brags about being supported by the worlds greatest dictators
You're a dumass.
I’m smart, I have a big brain

I am an extremely stable genius
I suppose receiving compliments from yourself is better than nothing.

In a normal world, this tweet would be humiliating and a national embarrassment. In this world, it's just another drop in a hurricane.

The only question is whether these people really don't care if he behaves like this, or if they're just playing games to annoy.

I don't mind. I find most of Trump's Tweets Hilarious.

For many years, the Democrats and the MSM have been bashing Republicans. The Republicans just sat back and let them get away with it. They either responded with something politically correct, or not respond at all, and it drove us nuts.

Now we have a President who not only punches back, but punches back twice as hard. If the media lies about him, he called the media outlet liars and screams it while pointing his fingers at the reporters. We love it. It's something we've wanted for many years.

So when he goes a little overboard, we don't care. After all, how many times have the Democrats went overboard and nobody said a thing? You have Commie Sanders out there (and others) calling Trump a racist with the MSM agreeing with them every time. But oh, that's okay, because Democrats are allowed to say whatever they want with impunity.

I do understand that, but there's more than one way to fight back. This kind of behavior is not something that is required of him; he chooses to behave this way. And if he truly can't control himself, then that's a real and reasonable issue.

President Trump is in total control of his behavior. He says exactly what he wants to put out there.

That's one of the reasons why he won, he's genuine.

If a decent fellow like Mitt Romney- who really looked like a President- couldn't get over with the electorate as a babyface, why would you think that Donald J. Trump or any other Republican would be able to?

Romney was a nice guy, and the libs said he was quite literally Hitler, a tax scoff lawing racist nazi who keep his women in binders.

Donald Trump has made the political calculation that not fighting back would mean losing. And if he's going to lose, why bother running in the first place?

In a normal world, this tweet would be humiliating and a national embarrassment. In this world, it's just another drop in a hurricane.

The only question is whether these people really don't care if he behaves like this, or if they're just playing games to annoy.

I don't mind. I find most of Trump's Tweets Hilarious.

For many years, the Democrats and the MSM have been bashing Republicans. The Republicans just sat back and let them get away with it. They either responded with something politically correct, or not respond at all, and it drove us nuts.

Now we have a President who not only punches back, but punches back twice as hard. If the media lies about him, he called the media outlet liars and screams it while pointing his fingers at the reporters. We love it. It's something we've wanted for many years.

So when he goes a little overboard, we don't care. After all, how many times have the Democrats went overboard and nobody said a thing? You have Commie Sanders out there (and others) calling Trump a racist with the MSM agreeing with them every time. But oh, that's okay, because Democrats are allowed to say whatever they want with impunity.
I know you don't care.

That's the problem.

Forum List

Back