In How Many Elections Have You Voted?

In How Many Elections Have You Voted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which one would you like me to vote for? Beats the two major ones you cannot support voting for them so which one?

There are elections every two years on the Federal level, and then there are local and State elections.

You need to be more specific.

Excluding assorted local elections, I voted in all 13 presidential elections since 1972 and the 12 mid-terms since 1974. Of the 13 presidential elections I've voted for Democrats 4 times, Republican twice, and none-of-the-above 7 times.

I was really disappointed when Trump was nominated in 2016. Had been looking forward to the symmetry of my votes being 3(D) vs. 3(R) vs. 6(screw both the D's and R's).

My first vote was for Ronald Reagan. How the Republican Party has morphed into a monster. Ronald Reagan would never be a part of the Trump Republican Party.

Hey, I just want to thank all of you who responded. My theory was completely off base. I thought perhaps the reason so many individuals thought the election was stolen was because they hadn't voted in many presidential elections and simply weren't that familiar with the processes but that doesn't appear to be the case.

As technology allows the average person to be privy to more of the behind the scenes machinations of many of our processes, I think the population becomes more informed and better able to ascertain when things don't seem to quite add up and I'm not just speaking politically. The years leading up to the 2016 election was probably the first time I actively followed politics once it was rumored that Trump was running for president even though I was tuned in to the news on the eve of the Supreme Court decision that stopped the counting of the votes and ensure Bush's victory in 2000.

I appreciate you all sharing your experiences.

Hey, I just want to thank all of you who responded. My theory was completely off base. I thought perhaps the reason so many individuals thought the election was stolen was because they hadn't voted in many presidential elections and simply weren't that familiar with the processes but that doesn't appear to be the case.

As technology allows the average person to be privy to more of the behind the scenes machinations of many of our processes, I think the population becomes more informed and better able to ascertain when things don't seem to quite add up and I'm not just speaking politically. The years leading up to the 2016 election was probably the first time I actively followed politics once it was rumored that Trump was running for president even though I was tuned in to the news on the eve of the Supreme Court decision that stopped the counting of the votes and ensure Bush's victory in 2000.

Actually, most of the people who thought it was stolen, thought so because they HAVE.

When was the last time you saw a state shut down vote counting with one candidate in the lead only to resume counting with another? When was the last time you saw six do so in concert, all with the same pattern?

I voted Libertarian in 2000, 2004, 2008 and 2012. After that, I became too disgusted by the system to care.

Actually, most of the people who thought it was stolen, thought so because they HAVE.

When was the last time you saw a state shut down vote counting with one candidate in the lead only to resume counting with another? When was the last time you saw six do so in concert, all with the same pattern?
Which 6 states and did they give an explanation for why they did so?

I know a lot of people were upset about the mail-in ballots but weren't there more allowed in 2020 due to the pandemic?

Which 6 states and did they give an explanation for why they did so?

I know a lot of people were upset about the mail-in ballots but weren't there more allowed in 2020 due to the pandemic?
Pennsylvania violated their own laws. Georgia did too.

I never voted for a Democrat ever since I always knew their intention was to reduce freedoms and steal my assets. That said voting for neocon retards like Reagan, Bush, etc. (even Trump) is an embarrassing thought. I did actually join the Libertarian Party 20 some years ago for a few months. Obviously, I will never bother "voting" again until there are nothing but paper ballots.

Forum List

Back