In GA Audit, Once Again, Democrats Refuse to Allow Republican Poll Watchers

The totality with which the Trombie horde has moved to “Newsmax” as their go to for election coverage is awe inspiring.

This is a shit source, folks. It doesn’t have a “decision desk” and it has no qualms about lying to your stupid faces.

It may not be fraud, it may be good old fashioned terror of losing one's career.
That is one huge reason why we should NOT have a Political Class of career politicians.
The problem is that our legal system and reams of legislation make it impossible for a freshman to have the first idea of how to do anything, let alone fix things.

The average human only respects what he/she agrees with; you are no exception.
No, I am an exception because I have a defective mind, being an Aspie.

Aspies often have a low tolerance for fraud and lies. People are messing with our comforting sense of order when they do that.

Last edited:
No, I am an exception because I have a defective mind, being an Aspie.

Aspies often have a low tolerance for fraud and lies. People are messing with our comforting sense of order when they do that.
I also lack the ability to keep my mouth shut; it might be a slight case of Bullshit Intolerance for which there is no cure.

It may not be fraud, it may be good old fashioned terror of losing one's career.
That is one huge reason why we should NOT have a Political Class of career politicians.
Unlike CNN or the New York Slimes.
I thought I was responding to LL...
Oh, sorry about that.

I just go by the attributions.

I also lack the ability to keep my mouth shut; it might be a slight case of Bullshit Intolerance for which there is no cure.
Yeah, but you are normal and can turn it off/on.

I can't. I get sick to my stomach when I am forced to lie to keep my job or maintain social standing.

Yeah, but you are normal and can turn it off/on.

I can't. I get sick to my stomach when I am forced to lie to keep my job or maintain social standing.
Oh, no, I can't turn it off.
I'm lucky that my wife and I enjoy being with each other more than we enjoy being with phonies.
As for work, I've teed off more than my share of co-workers and bosses.

I'm lucky that my wife and I enjoy being with each other more than we enjoy being with phonies.
Those are big hallmarks of ASD.

Have you been screened for it?

Once I realized I had ASD, I got counseling and it has been one of the best things I have done in my life, likely saved my marriage (women are so irrational, you know)

Those are big hallmarks of ASD.

Have you been screened for it?

Once I realized I had ASD, I got counseling and it has been one of the best things I have done in my life, likely saved my marriage (women are so irrational, you know)
I am hyper-active and was diagnosed with ASD about 4 months ago.
Being aware of it has caused me to become more conscious of how I am relating to people.
I take 15MG of Lexapro to control the anxiety of holding back.
My co-workers always turn to me as quickly as possible for my input when they see I'm annoyed or agitated.
I actually always thought it was Bullshit Intolerance.

AceRothenstein thinks the destruction of our election integrity is just so funny.

Your karma is going to kick you in the head, dumbass.
Stop believing all the bullshit the Trump campaign keeps putting out there via the CEC. What they are telling the courts is what really matters.

Being aware of it has caused me to become more conscious of how I am relating to people.
My co-workers always turn to me as quickly as possible for my input when they see I'm annoyed or agitated.
I always assumed the world was just full of ass holes, lol.

How can any honest American defend this crooked bullshit?

Oh, Dimocraps can, which of course implies that they are not patriotic Americans, only low life thieves and crooks.

but we knew that already.

President Trump appeal this lack of due process to the SCOTUS and win GA!
Just another step toward this whole thing going before SCOTUS to get it unfucked and decided.

It is.
But the majority gets to label the minority.

P.S....
Thanks...I just spit up my coffee!

My wife is the most demure, polite person you will meet and she agrees that the world is full of assholes.

Forum List

Back