In Defense of Mike Pence, as He Declares His Candidacy for 2024

How about the election lies?
How about letting a million people die so he could be reelected?
There's much more but why beat up an orange loser.

There were no election lies - everyone watched the mail-in ballot fiasco.
You can deny it - doesn't make it a lie.

Everything that you think about Covid has been disproven or retracted.
The number of items that the CDC says they got wrong and retracted is outrageous, yet on you go with your lies.

Seems as if you are the big liar, you simply need a national stage to be recognized as such.

Amusing when they out themselves like that, innit? :laugh:
There they are folks.
Another pair of clowns for the Dado stable.

How's it feel to have the DADO crawling around in that ginormously empty cranium laughing at your ignorance?

1686239440041.jpeg

Hardly. Mike is from an extremely wealthy JEWISH family and is a ZPF a Zionist People Fraud, a Jew pretending to be a Christian. Mike is 100% for using the US military to wipe out Israel's enemies. Mike gives lip service to fiscal conservatism but is hardly a solid conservative on spending, size and scope of govt etc. because Zionist Fascism wants a huge government and Mike is part of that. Before becoming a ZPF "Christian Republican" Mike was a failure in life living off his family's wealth while displaying no merit himself...

And then he conspired with the Biden KKKlan and could not stop lying about what the Constitution says about the VP's authority...
So you don’t like Pence because you think he is a Jew?🤪

There were no election lies - everyone watched the mail-in ballot fiasco.
You can deny it - doesn't make it a lie.

Everything that you think about Covid has been disproven or retracted.
The number of items that the CDC says they got wrong and retracted is outrageous, yet on you go with your lies.

Seems as if you are the big liar, you simply need a national stage to be recognized as such.
It must be nice living in a fantasy land.
But here in reality you are simply an ignorant MAGADUMIAN.

I'd pick pence as a 3rd place.

Right now we need trump the wrecking ball more than ever. He has experience as president already, he has proven he doesn't tolerate anti American bullshit, he understands the corruption in the government and isn't afraid to make bold and hard choices. If I'm going to have surgery I'd rather have the Dr with bad bedside manners that has a fantastic track record than the nice Dr with a 75% record.

Desantis would be next id vote for.

Pence would be 3rd.

I'd probably think differently if America wasn't in such terrible shape right now. But with all the shit going on in America right now I'll side with trump.
Yours is a totally reasonable position.

Forum List

Back