In Defense of Mike Pence, as He Declares His Candidacy for 2024

Ahhh. Outright denial. A classic debate move.

Say "deep state" for me.

There is no deep state.

There is no Military Industrial Complex
There are no Military Contractors
There are no career politicians.
There are no career bureaucrats.
None of those are real.

There is no deep state.

There is no Military Industrial Complex
There are no Military Contractors
There are no career politicians.
There are no career bureaucrats.
None of those are real.
Wow. You're really out there.

Good luck with festering butthurt.

Have a great day!

No. There was no sedition.

Don’t you feel retarded for assuming that all juries always get all verdicts right? :itsok:
So based on your theory, their is no rule of law in America because juries don't always get verdicts right?

Not my theory.

Here. See if you can find an adult help you to follow along:

We are a land governed by the rule of law; and, yet, it is simultaneously true that sometimes juries get it wrong. 😎
No shit.

Considering you did not and still do not have all the evidence and testimony the jury had access to, somehow I doubt your ability to judge the verdict of the case.

Do you have anything specific to reject and a link that proves it based on the case linked below? Do you know something the defendants' laywers didn't know? What did they miss?

I believe you dic suckers were cheering on the folks who stormed the capitol yelling "Hang Mike Pence" and hoping you could scare congress into overturning the election......you pussies WERE SILENT then; so don't pretend to admire him now...

I was never worried that anything would happen that would result in Joe Biden not being president.

I detest Biden, but the idea that Januay 6th could have actually achieved some alternative outcome has never been convincingly made.

What I am going to say will not be well received by anybody, right or left. But I am going to say it any because I think it should be said. We could do far, far worse selecting a GOP presidential nominee than Mike Pence. He is a conservative politician with an admirable political history, including being the governor of Indiana and a member of the U.S. House of Representatives. Sure, there will be the detractors. The Trump supporters will throw Pence under the bus because he refused to certify electors. The left hates Pence because he opposes murdering babies.

Mike Pence served 4 long years as VP to Trump. During that time he was a soldier for Trump and his agenda. He had to endure a constantly changing staff, Don's late night Twitter sessions, McDonald's wrappers on the floor in the Oval Office, and probably Don Leering at his wife. But hey, I get it. I voted for Trump both times. I love Trump. He is my kind of guy. However, I differ from him in that I am an ideological conservative while he is a populist. There is nothing wrong with populism per se. I am not crazy about it because without a clear understanding of what you are voting for, and the ability of a populist to sway with the breeze, I feel that there is less accountability with populists. Moreover, my conservatism requires adherence to the constitution as our primary guiding principle as opposed to situational ethics. But I digress.

Through all the funny jokes about grabbing pussy and tales of fucking smoking how whoowahs (which Pence finds offensive and degrading), Pence remained a dutiful and loyal soldier. he defended Trump and advocated his policies. Plus, he did it within the parameters of his own tolerances rather than becoming a mini-Trump. A mini-Trump is a schmuck. There can only be one man who can pull off being Trump.

Clearly and lawfully, Pence made the correct decision not to reject electors and send us into the constitutional twilight zone. Even to this day he does not speak ill of Trump, though he will levy a critique of him. And so what? Every president can be, and will be, subject to critical analysis. See, Don is the kind of man you don't want your daughter to hang around, while Pence is the father tells his daughter not to hang around someone like Trump. Again, I love the man (Trump), and I love much of what he did in office. But I think we can really do better. While my current choice for 2024 is DeSantis, as between Trump and Pence.... I think I would have to go with Pence. Pence is a reasonable, pragmatic man who abides by a strong moral code. He is a decent and humble man. He demonstrated his iron character by standing by Trump for 4 years. I don't think anyone else did that except for Kellyanne Conway (who probably would do anything to stay away from that stupid bastard hubby of hers). Pence will thoughtfully consider every position he takes, and will not send boys into way without a thorough and agonizing battle with his conscience. He will also pursue a strong policy of prosperity through capitalism and energy growth, putting a stop to the idiotic leftist "green deal" bullshit.

If Trump is nominated again, of course I will vote for him. The alternative is just too fucking disgusting. Democrats have nowhere near to the moral fortitude to serve in any position of power, let alone the presidency and legislature. Pence has the understanding that the mechanisms of government belong to the People and that politicians hold their positions in what should be a quasi-fiduciary capacity to the People. There is not a Democrat alive today that believes this. They believe that they must be a great person and a leader since they were elected, and therefore, they are deserving of all the trappings and spoils of power. There are a lot of GOP who feel the same way. I trust Pence to do the right thing morally. There are not many politicians in the world you can say that about.

Nice post. Something to think about.

I was never worried that anything would happen that would result in Joe Biden not being president.

I detest Biden, but the idea that Januay 6th could have actually achieved some alternative outcome has never been convincingly made.
Cool...so when Kamala decides she can do the same thing Trumpers wanted Mike Pence to do....I am sure you won't care much because of your "trust" that such a thing will never be achieved

Forum List

Back