In California, some public schools are designating some rooms as prayer rooms for Muslims

It does not say that...it says...

"A group of high school students suspended for refusing to move their morning prayer group from school grounds has returned to class."
Keep reading:

“If the students decide to formally register as a school-sanctioned group, the school would provide a classroom for use before or after school, as allowed by district policy.”

It’s not if Christian’s also get a chance to pray in the room.

No, you need to understand the intention of separation of church and state.

Christianity doesn't require prayer rooms, we can pray anywhere and do.

Be honest, if a school had a prayer chapel for Christians on site you'd fill your Depends

Muslims need to get the fuck out. That is sodomistic prayer that God will not hear. Prayer is a connection to the unseen Father without ceasing. Muslims think we are the idolitrious. Muslims obey a being who invented idolatry. A man has no control of when they die. Jesus had control of when he died. Jesus had control of when he raised up from the dead, too. A human cannot do that. Has anyone told a Muslim this? I doubt it.
looks like you dont give a shit about 1st amendment freedom of religion, or freedom from religion.

this shit was taken care of in 2017, old news

Keep reading:

“If the students decide to formally register as a school-sanctioned group, the school would provide a classroom for use before or after school, as allowed by district policy.”
If the school allowed a religious group to be sanctioned...

And after the lawsuit...the students records were expunged AND they were allowed to meet in the commons...

But it took legal action against the school.

No, you need to understand the intention of separation of church and state.

Christianity doesn't require prayer rooms, we can pray anywhere and do.

Be honest, if a school had a prayer chapel for Christians on site you'd fill your Depends
Because a chapel is religious in nature.

An empty room is not.

If the school allowed a religious group to be sanctioned...

And after the lawsuit...the students records were expunged AND they were allowed to meet in the commons...

But it took legal action against the school.
The article makes no mention of a lawsuit.

Show me the lawsuit.

Are you really that stupid? Where did the money come from to build the school? Maintain the school? Provide electricity and water?
They already built the school. The Muslim students didn’t have anything to do with it.

They already built the school. The Muslim students didn’t have anything to do with it.
Who said they did, Moron?

You asked what money was being spent to provide the room for them. I listed what costs were involved.

The article makes no mention of a lawsuit.

Show me the lawsuit.
Don't know if there was a lawsuit...only lawyers and the threat of a lawsuit. The school allowed the group to go back to exactly what they were doing before they were suspended...and expunged their records.

I don't agree with you often...but you're no dummy...you can read between the lines. The school violated the students rights, didn't have a legal leg to stand on, and backpedaled as quickly as humanly possible.

So no money was spent. The school already existed.
Yes, money was spent to build the school, and continues to be spent on maintenance and utilities.

Good Lord, you are the dumbest Dimtard on this board..........and THAT'S saying something.

Yes, money was spent to build the school, and continues to be spent on maintenance and utilities.

Good Lord, you are the dumbest Dimtard on this board..........and THAT'S saying something.
Since the room already exists, using it on occasion for prayer coats nothing.

I see no problem at all with this.

Elk Grove is part of the greater Sacramento area, and there are a lot of Muslims in the area. My understanding of their faith is that they are obligated to follow a certain prayer ritual five times a day. I see nothing at all wrong with accommodating Muslims by setting aside appropriate times and spaces for them to do their prayers.

When I worked at the Campbell's Soup factory that used to be in Sacramento, (a Facebook “Memories” reminded me today that it was eight years ago today that I learned that the factory was going to be shut down) I had several Muslim colleagues. They'd claimed an out-of-the-way corner of one of the warehouse sections for this purpose; and if I happened to be going past that corner at the appropriate times, there would be a group of them there, praying.
As long as it is open to all I don't have an issue with it either. Nice post :)

Did your teacher follow you into the bathroom every time?
That was 35 years ago... we didn't even need to smoke in the bathroom...we had a designated smoking area.

There was adult supervision in the locker room...at least on the boys side...

Forum List

Back