In California, some public schools are designating some rooms as prayer rooms for Muslims

Do other religious groups require prayer at a specific time? If so, yes.
Yes, they go to church every Sunday. Imagine if we decided not to have school on that day to accommodate their schedule?

Revoking a medical degree because I take a stand against prejudice.

Interesting concept.
You remind of the MDs in the movies that the audience wishes would get killed because he cheers for the bad guys.
You'd do better getting off USMB and trying to get these monsters to learn a trade.

You remind of the MDs in the movies that the audience wishes would get killed because he cheers for the bad guys.
You'd do better getting off USMB and trying to get these monsters to learn a trade.

You know you don’t have to say “audience”, you can just admit that you wish I were dead.

And all because I don’t support prejudice.

Are you sure you aren’t a bad guy?

Elk Grove Unified School District began offering culturally appropriate meals and setting aside rooms in many of its middle and high schools for prayer during Muslim holidays in preparation for the additional Afghan students it expects in the next month. San Juan Unified is offering Saturday school for English learners, and Fremont Unified is planning to hire more translators.
As a Jew I support them 100%. Muslims do follow the Seven Laws of Noah.

You know you don’t have to say “audience”, you can just admit that you wish I were dead.

And all because I don’t support prejudice.

Are you sure you aren’t a bad guy?
You are trying in vain to equate zero standards with prejudice.
Prejudice is not defined as an absolute negative.

Prejudice is always unjust. The fact that you don’t understand that is frightening.
People react with extreme prejudice which infers the prevention of further harm.
If you don't know English you're probably an MD on USMB and nowhere else.

Prejudice is always unjust. The fact that you don’t understand that is frightening.
To be fair, I do know a few LibBot MDs...Limousine Liberals.
They also love thugs as long as the MDs themselves live in gated communities.

Why would a church need school property? The school exists for the use of its students.
OK, let's say the students want to use a room to hold a service? Forget the church. You've already said the school cannot discriminate, so, say the students want to hold a study or a service. My point was, at some point, if that ever happens the left will be uproared over it and the school may deny said service or study and many other lefties will say that that's completely within bounds.

How do we fix that?

New Topics

Forum List

Back