In a stunning reversal, Wayne County, MI Republican canvassers rescind certification votes

A panel of canvassers in Wayne County, Michigan made news less than 48 hours ago after deadlocking on certifying the vote results for that area, and then two hours later reversing course to unanimously certify the vote tally, seemingly based on a promise by Michigan Secretary of State to perform a full audit on the votes. Since then the two Republican members of the panel have now reversed course, filing affidavits claiming their families were threatened by the Democratic side, most notably by Democratic Michigan State Rep-Elect Abraham Aiyash.

This is a developing story.

Here, take this...

3fc50134a4829d92a7a1f1809037c106--tissue-box-holder-tissue-box-covers.jpg

Thank you for the link. I read the entire decision by the judge and also followed up and read a number of newspaper articles on his decision.

My interpretation: The judge seems to be acting as a defense lawyer for Joe Biden. He cites Detroit Democrat election officials as the final word on what happened. The Judge cites zero evidence to dispute the sworn affidavits submitted by the Trump campaign. Basically it's the Democrat election officials word versus the sworn testimony in the affidavits. Neither side can prove their case as judge did not allow a trial and cross examination.

The Judge did not dismiss the case and did not disallow the Trump campaign from seeking further legal remedies. He simply said he would not order an immediate injunction and punted the case to the election board. That's where we are now.

I can understand why the judge punted. He doesn't want to be the sole reason why the Michigan vote is not certified. He said as much. Basically, both sides are in limbo and nothing is proven because the Court will not allow the case to be heard. My final opinion. Inconclusive.
The judge is not acting as a defense lawyer for Biden, especially given Biden isn't even involved in this. There's no reason to doubt the election officials who have given statements under oath. That's the problem with circumstantial evidence, the type of which Jacobs produced, because there are circumstances where the evidence is irrelevant. Such is the case with reporting that they were instructed not to examine signatures at the main center because they were already done at the district level. Now, it's up to the complainants to argue against this point but they do not do so. Yes, the judge did allow for cross examination. The case may not have been dismissed but the motion for injunction was dismissed. Given the time frame involved, these are basically identical. Without an injunction, the Trump campaign has little chance to achieve their desired outcome.

You said there is no reason to disbelieve the election officials. Fine. There is equally no reason to disbelieve the folks sworn affidavits.

Yes there is

"Folks" sometimes make shit up and don't know what they are talking about. Election Officials are professionals, who's JOB it is to conduct the election.

Thank you for the link. I read the entire decision by the judge and also followed up and read a number of newspaper articles on his decision.

My interpretation: The judge seems to be acting as a defense lawyer for Joe Biden. He cites Detroit Democrat election officials as the final word on what happened. The Judge cites zero evidence to dispute the sworn affidavits submitted by the Trump campaign. Basically it's the Democrat election officials word versus the sworn testimony in the affidavits. Neither side can prove their case as judge did not allow a trial and cross examination.

The Judge did not dismiss the case and did not disallow the Trump campaign from seeking further legal remedies. He simply said he would not order an immediate injunction and punted the case to the election board. That's where we are now.

I can understand why the judge punted. He doesn't want to be the sole reason why the Michigan vote is not certified. He said as much. Basically, both sides are in limbo and nothing is proven because the Court will not allow the case to be heard. My final opinion. Inconclusive.
The judge is not acting as a defense lawyer for Biden, especially given Biden isn't even involved in this. There's no reason to doubt the election officials who have given statements under oath. That's the problem with circumstantial evidence, the type of which Jacobs produced, because there are circumstances where the evidence is irrelevant. Such is the case with reporting that they were instructed not to examine signatures at the main center because they were already done at the district level. Now, it's up to the complainants to argue against this point but they do not do so. Yes, the judge did allow for cross examination. The case may not have been dismissed but the motion for injunction was dismissed. Given the time frame involved, these are basically identical. Without an injunction, the Trump campaign has little chance to achieve their desired outcome.

You said there is no reason to disbelieve the election officials. Fine. There is equally no reason to disbelieve the folks sworn affidavits.

Yes there is

"Folks" sometimes make shit up and don't know what they are talking about. Election Officials are professionals, who's JOB it is to conduct the election.

And being human are just as likely to lie as anyone else. :). As I said, I understand the skepticism on both sides. As a result, we need to investigate thoroughly to find out what happened.

Then I guess it will need to go to the Supreme Court.
Doubt it.

I think it's almost a certainty. And if Biden really won you should have nothing to worry about.
My only worry is that he convinces state legislatures to ignore the vote.

As it stands now, I don’t see any of his cases rising to the level of approaching the Supreme Court.

Did you see his press conference today? He read a specific affidavit from a poll worker in Michigan. She worked decades for Wayne County. The statement was incredibly damaging. Those affidavits (there are hundreds) will need to be heard in a Court of Law. The affidavits are submitted under penalty of perjury and the Law considers as direct evidence.

These cases of direct evidence of fraud will need to be heard in a Court of Law. If the Court is corrupt and will not hear the evidence it will be appealed. This will get to the Supreme Court.

They are not worth the paper they are written on and Trump's lawyers know it. They have not claimed fraud. These affadav its are more about a excuse for the legislature overriding the will of the people.

I live 10 miles from Cobo hall where the illegal vote count took place. All of the vote counters were radical black female hoodrats.

Detroit is like Chicago under Daly,,,,,,totally corrupt as is Komarade Whitmer the governor, there is no way you would ever get a true audit in Wayne County as detroit is as corrupt as the most corrupt African city.

I live 10 miles from Cobo hall where the illegal vote count took place. All of the vote counters were radical black female hoodrats.

Detroit is like Chicago under Daly,,,,,,totally corrupt as is Komarade Whitmer the governor, there is no way you would ever get a true audit in Wayne County as detroit is as corrupt as the most corrupt African city.
I just provided the class with a report and a link showing that there were hundreds of poll watchers on that room from both parties

YOU on the other hand provided the class with racist garbage claims

Thanks for playing. Now slither back under the rock you came out from

Forum List

Back