Key Swing State Michigan Officials Retracted Their Votes to Certify 2020 Election, Say They Certified Under Threats and Duress

I don't think reasonable people can look at the 2020 election and be confident that everything was totally kosher...That doesn't mean that I approve of violence...
Most of us are confident in the 2020 election.

Still no evidence of any find was been exposed that would change that.

So, there’s nuts on both sides.
You'll never hear me praise anyone who breaks the law protesting. There is a method of effective protest that has been finely honed over the years. Leftists know how to do it because they know the law. Right wingers think protesting is acting scary and issuing threats because that's how real protests have always been presented to them.

Wayne County is Detroit, the most populous county, which would have reversed the results of MI. But nothing to see here move along!

US Attorney makes announcement of arrest in certification threat case (view at Rumble)

GOP canvassers rescind votes to certify Wayne County election

www.detroitnews.com

"Two Republican Wayne County canvassers have signed affidavits saying they regret their votes Tuesday to certify the Nov. 3 election, arguing that "intense bullying and coercion" plus bad legal advice forced them to agree to certify the election after they had voted no.

Canvassers Monica Palmer and William Hartmann have claimed the promises made to them of a "comprehensive audit" of the Nov. 3 election should they certify "will not be fulfilled." Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson announced Thursday her office would conduct some local performance audits, but did not say in which jurisdictions.

"I rescind my prior vote to certify Wayne County elections," Palmer said in an affidavit signed Wednesday night. "I fully believe the Wayne County vote should not be certified.""

Woman accused of threatening Wayne County Board of Canvassers chairwoman

"The text messages also included images of a bloody, naked and mutilated woman’s body lying on the ground -- immediately followed by a photo of Palmer’s young daughter and a message reading, “I’d just like you to imagine that’s…your beautiful daughter,” according to Schneider."

US Department of Justice Press Release:
www.justice.gov

WOMAN ARRESTED AND CHARGED WITH MAKING THREATS AGAINST CHAIR OF WAYNE COUNTY BOARD OF CANVASERS

Wayne County is Detroit, the most populous county, which would have reversed the results of MI. But nothing to see here move along!

US Attorney makes announcement of arrest in certification threat case (view at Rumble)

GOP canvassers rescind votes to certify Wayne County election

www.detroitnews.com

"Two Republican Wayne County canvassers have signed affidavits saying they regret their votes Tuesday to certify the Nov. 3 election, arguing that "intense bullying and coercion" plus bad legal advice forced them to agree to certify the election after they had voted no.

Canvassers Monica Palmer and William Hartmann have claimed the promises made to them of a "comprehensive audit" of the Nov. 3 election should they certify "will not be fulfilled." Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson announced Thursday her office would conduct some local performance audits, but did not say in which jurisdictions.

"I rescind my prior vote to certify Wayne County elections," Palmer said in an affidavit signed Wednesday night. "I fully believe the Wayne County vote should not be certified.""

Woman accused of threatening Wayne County Board of Canvassers chairwoman

"The text messages also included images of a bloody, naked and mutilated woman’s body lying on the ground -- immediately followed by a photo of Palmer’s young daughter and a message reading, “I’d just like you to imagine that’s…your beautiful daughter,” according to Schneider."

US Department of Justice Press Release:
www.justice.gov

WOMAN ARRESTED AND CHARGED WITH MAKING THREATS AGAINST CHAIR OF WAYNE COUNTY BOARD OF CANVASERS

It was garbage last night when you posted it then...it's garbage now. And, much like yourself, it stinks worse today than yesterday.

You'll never hear me praise anyone who breaks the law protesting. There is a method of effective protest that has been finely honed over the years. Leftists know how to do it because they know the law. Right wingers think protesting is acting scary and issuing threats because that's how real protests have always been presented to them.
We’re just following your lead…

It was garbage last night when you posted it then...it's garbage now. And, much like yourself, it stinks worse today than yesterday.
LOL typical triggered emotional leftie response. No logic or facts, just childish insults and emotion.

Oh we saw you in DC by the way in 2016...

Forum List

Back