In 2024 will ‘minorities’ vote on feelings and free stuff or against $5 fuel, high inflation and high interest rates?

Lets follow your retarded theory…so supply is up and they’re fucking us blind because the almost dead dude put them on notice?
Don't attribute your ignorant understanding of the situation to me. 😄

Biden has allowed more drilling than any other President in American history. Prices for gas are still high because America isn't the only market these companies sell gas in. See how this works is that America hands out leases for multinational companies to drill our resources and then they sell those resources for their profit in the global market. That's called capitalism. What you no likee? 😄

Don't attribute your ignorant understanding of the situation to me. 😄

Biden has allowed more drilling than any other President in American history. Prices for gas are still high because America isn't the only market these companies sell gas in. See how this works is that America hands out leases for multinational companies to drill our resources and then they sell those resources for their profit in the global market. That's called capitalism. What you no likee? 😄
hahaha…sad, you have actually allowed this tired bullshit to make sense in your little tiny mind haven’t you?
You better hope grass cutter Gustavo and 38 year old burger flipping Guadalupe share your ignorance.

hahaha…sad, you have actually allowed this tired bullshit to make sense in your little tiny mind haven’t you?
You better hope grass cutter Gustavo and 38 year old burger flipping Guadalupe share your ignorance.
Sure. Derp racism because you've lost the plot..... 😄

You have to be a special kind of stupid to keep believing the garbage you post.

The rich and big corporations are getting massive wage subsidies for their underpaid workers, by way of earned income credits, MedicAid, Food Stamps, and Section 8, and earned income credits, all paid for by middle class workers and small corporations. Every 2012, when Walmart was the second most profitable company in America, every American taxpayer contributed $2500 to Walmart's bottom line, whether they shopped in the store or not.

The ultra-rich that own and manage very large corporations are largely Democrat. You have to be a "special kind of stupid" to not realize that they are taking advantage of all the all of us, particularly the middle-class and the working "rich". The folks living in the Hamptons don't want anything to do with paying their "fair share", but they want the minions to believe that that is really a thing so "poor" Democrat will continue to vote against their own self-interest.

They love gullible people like you that fall for their race baiting, climate change worshipping, corporate hating and "rich" hating nonsensical rhetoric. Meanwhile, they live it up in their new beach houses and complain about Trump capping their SALT deduction so they can't write of the majority of their property taxes on their federal income taxes to the rest of us. Seriously, the average Democrat's head is buried far too deep in the sand to know any of this.

Democrats aren't voting against their own best interests. No Democrat has ever crashed the economy.

What education???? That's turned into a racket to put the millstone of student debt around the necks of young Americans who can't afford to move out, get married or start life, with a $50,000 loan.

With no student debt, we bought our first house at age 23, and we didn't need help from our parents to do it. I cashed in the savings bonds I'd been buying since high school. The next year I bought a new car, and the year after that, I had our second baby. Today's graduates owe too much money to do ANY of that.
By choice. Don’t forget that part. It’s the most important part. They are in debt BY CHOICE. No one made them take out those loans. No one made them get a degree in something that doesn’t pay enough to do what they want to do.

Yeah, GOP greed made the barely coherent, almost dead, dumb old bastard tell the world he was putting the oil industry out of business.

Ummm…..mother nature.
You libtards really don’t know how insurance premiums are arrived at do you?
So the oil companies in response pump a record amount? Shouldn't prices be lower?
AND
It'd be nice if premiums were based on risk but they're based on rich people paying less for more.

And your saying the president had nothing to do with the biggest inflationary driver in the country's 4th biggest state? Maybe you can be educated, if slowly Jethro.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
This is going to be the most toxic election season ever.
Tell me about it. They have the parties so whacked out with the fear-mongering that neither side can accept defeat. Whichever side loses will go into full denial meltdown.

Negroes aren't exactly that bright. Don't expect them to do the right thing for change and pull their head out of their asses. They have been brainwashed by White Liberals to think they need the Democrats to take care of them. Most of them are incapable of thinning for themselves.

They have an African tribe type mentality.

The leftist programmers at CNN said it themselves…..blacks and hispanics are those impacted most by executive policies that cost them more each and every month.
They can’t afford to buy homes with todays interest rates, they can’t buy that extra sack of weed with $5 fuel haunting them…will these real world problems affect their vote?
Will right wing whites stopp supporting MAGA because it promises them free shit?

Blacks and hispanics can't afford things because we are paid less than whites even when we have the same education and experience.

We won't be voting for the person who was president when this inflation started, TRUMP.

Minorities are going to BITCH SLAP asshole Democrats. The poor and working class is fed up with the asshole Dems BS that jacks up the price of everything. A big F U Democrats is coming. Dems will be crying and butthurt. Poor Joe he's going to catch all the blame. lol
Wrong.

Democrats aren't voting against their own best interests. No Democrat has ever crashed the economy.

What education???? That's turned into a racket to put the millstone of student debt around the necks of young Americans who can't afford to move out, get married or start life, with a $50,000 loan.

With no student debt, we bought our first house at age 23, and we didn't need help from our parents to do it. I cashed in the savings bonds I'd been buying since high school. The next year I bought a new car, and the year after that, I had our second baby. Today's graduates owe too much money to do ANY of that.
Marathon Mike is ignorant and racist.

Hahaha…ALL legit Americans / non-TDS’ers see J6 as a “mostly peaceful protest”. NOBODY sane and paying attention gives two-shits.
Legit Americans saw an insurrection. MAGAFASCISTS saw it as a mostly peaceful protest.

By choice. Don’t forget that part. It’s the most important part. They are in debt BY CHOICE. No one made them take out those loans. No one made them get a degree in something that doesn’t pay enough to do what they want to do.
BS.

The ultra-rich that own and manage very large corporations are largely Democrat. You have to be a "special kind of stupid" to not realize that they are taking advantage of all the all of us, particularly the middle-class and the working "rich". The folks living in the Hamptons don't want anything to do with paying their "fair share", but they want the minions to believe that that is really a thing so "poor" Democrat will continue to vote against their own self-interest.

They love gullible people like you that fall for their race baiting, climate change worshipping, corporate hating and "rich" hating nonsensical rhetoric. Meanwhile, they live it up in their new beach houses and complain about Trump capping their SALT deduction so they can't write of the majority of their property taxes on their federal income taxes to the rest of us. Seriously, the average Democrat's head is buried far too deep in the sand to know any of this.
Incorrect.

Of course the answer is yes they actually voted that way in 2020 but with 30 million stolen votes Across the Nation it's really hard to show up in the final tally
There were no stolen votes.

Nobody is voting for people to "take care of them". They are voting for people who's programs and platforms are providing them with the best opportunities to achieve their goals.

We're going to be seeing so much of Trump, J6 Trial, Georgia Trial, Stolen Documents Trial, the Hush Money Trial, the E. Jean Carroll Trial, Part 2, New York Fraud Trial. I'm hearing that both Nevada and Arizona are getting ready to file charges as well.
I don't think he meant take care of them in the way the right wing disingenuously describes. I believe he meant more of what you describe in your first paragraph.

Imagine dark people living like they do and sending money to an old rich white guy, voting for an old rich white guy who hasn’t been able to improve their lives after 50 years in government.
By the way, based on the graph below, it looks like more Democrats live in trailer parks.

John Edgar Slow Horses
View attachment 824081
Imagine dark people supporting the party of the first dark president.

Yeah, GOP greed made the barely coherent, almost dead, dumb old bastard tell the world he was putting the oil industry out of business.

Ummm…..mother nature.
You libtards really don’t know how insurance premiums are arrived at do you?
I was a licensed life and health agent for about 20 years. So try telling me how premiums are arrived at right wing numbskull.

I don't think he meant take care of them in the way the right wing disingenuously describes. I believe he meant more of what you describe in your first paragraph.

No I think he literally believes “give them free shit so they don’t have to work”. The right genuinely believes poor people are lazy and have to starved to the point where they have no choice but to take any job that’s offered.

Mitch McConnell tried to cut people off unemployment in 2009 so as to force workers to find jobs that didn’t exist. Ditto 2020 and 2021. If not for Pelosi holding further aid to corporations hostage to a bail out for American workers, they wouldn’t have received anything beyond the enhanced UI benefits.

Republicans then blamed the benefits being paid during covid for the labour shortages, and the raises given to lure workers to short staffed companies as “inflationary”. Thus voting against their own best interests.

Republicans go batshit crazy when working people and the middle class get money from the government.

Forum List

Back