Impeachment Over A Phone Call,Ha?,Oh, So President Obama Never Made A Phone Call?

In which case, you, Nat, and every other lefty in this thread better not ever post again. You've done nothing but look like the fools you are for 3+ years.

Really now, so me saying from day one of the Mueller debacle that I did not think that Trump had done anything illegal makes me look like a fool...I guess you thought Trump was guilty.

And me being against impeachment for this or any other stated reason so far makes me look like a fool...I guess you think that Trump should be impeached then.

Sure. Sure. Keep telling yourself that. Nobody else believes that crap you're spewing.

I cannot be held responsible for your ignorance. My post are there for all the forum to see. My stance on both Mueller and impeachment has not wavered.

Yes they are. How you defend Obozo and denigrate Trump and his supporters. Your stupidity and leftist leanings certainly are there for all to see.

In which case, you, Nat, and every other lefty in this thread better not ever post again. You've done nothing but look like the fools you are for 3+ years.

Really now, so me saying from day one of the Mueller debacle that I did not think that Trump had done anything illegal makes me look like a fool...I guess you thought Trump was guilty.

And me being against impeachment for this or any other stated reason so far makes me look like a fool...I guess you think that Trump should be impeached then.

Sure. Sure. Keep telling yourself that. Nobody else believes that crap you're spewing.

I cannot be held responsible for your ignorance. My post are there for all the forum to see. My stance on both Mueller and impeachment has not wavered.

Yes they are. How you defend Obozo and denigrate Trump and his supporters. Your stupidity and leftist leanings certainly are there for all to see.

I have never defended Obama.

Why do you insist upon telling lies? Is your life so sad that you have to spend your days making up lies about me?

Forum List

Back